Posted: 9 years ago
Hello buddies!! 😊 long time i have irritated u 😆 firstly  so SORRY for not updating my stories,i am trying to update it soon.i was busy with my exams and stuffs.and talking why i m here then let me tell u that i have TRIED to write an OS on my adoring and loving couple VIRIKA❤️.i just read something and an idea popped in my mind to write it .i hope u guys like it and enjoy.this is my very FIRST attempt as an OS. i hope u like it!😊HAPPY READING!😳

NOTE - this is basically based on viren's POV 😳.hope u like it .enjoy reading.😊

VIRIKA - MY ROSE

Delhi summer was as usual very hot and humid that evening when suddenly Nayan came into the room and shouted loud.
"I saw the prettiest girl of my life today!!!"
"Say something new", I replied in same high pitch voice.
"No dear... she is very different. She is not like others". He exclaimed in over excitement, I gave him just a cold smile.
Nayan and I both were friends from our childhood, studied together in school, and after 12th standard we came to Delhi from Chandigarh to do engineering coaching. He was dynamic and smart, after classes he usually used to roam around and come back in evening to tell story of some or other girls. On contrary I was typical studious guy who want to join top engineering college and give all my time to thick books.
But it was something different... an offshoot of special' feeling growing in me as Nayan kept talking, for one whole week, about the same girl, "She is so cute yaar.. wow..." which was not his nature, talking about only one girl.
One day in serious node he told me "Do you know Viren, she is like angel.. no.no.. bird - the Dove, no.no.. flower... YES!!! FLOWER... she is ROSE, spreading sweet aroma where ever she goes"
"Settle down man..!! IS IT, But all the girls look either beautiful or more beautiful when they are in 16..?", - I smiled back without knowing that Rose has already entered in my heart.
"What is her name?" - I asked.
"Don't know man!, we all just watch her when she come out of Coaching classes..."
Slowly I started loving to listen story about her and wait every day that in evening Nayan would say something about her. These listening and narrating goes for a month.
That was Sunday evening when we went mall for shopping some stuffs for us, as he stepped down from car, he exclaimed - "Viren, see ROSE",
I quickly get down from car, but could only able to see the glimpse of her from side; a slim girl with long black hair in white traditional Indian dress just sat in auto. And auto driver ran away like bullet. First time I felt auto can also run so fast. But after that mesmerize glimpse I was very keen to see her..
Next day I went with Nayan, with great expectation to see her face at least, but she did not come for coaching that day. Nayan teased me. I felt bad but was desperate to see her at least once.
Next whole week Nayan did not say any word about that girl, I asked Nayan - "What happen to your ROSE', you are no more talking about her?"
He replied - "Don't know where she left, we are no more seeing her in the coaching seems she changed or moved some where else."
"Did you not try to find her... where did she go?" - I asked
"Are you crazy? We have lot of other ROSE to watch in here" - He laughed
I felt something broken inside me, might be because I realized I wouldn't able to see her any more. I asked Nayan "is it possible that you can find her address and we can go and see her once?"
He tried to convince me that it is not of any use, but knowing my nature he agreed and told me that he would try his best.
He could even manage to do friendship with some of her friends but all the effort went into vain. Her father was transferred out of town and no one was in touch with her.

Eight long years passed. Life changed lot for me, but still when I used to see any pretty and innocent girl I always remember "ROSE", and remember all the stories by Nayan, I never believed that I can miss some one so much without seeing her once. "Am I destined to meet her ever?" Just thinking of her used to fill lot of excitement in my heart... cupid with love arrow... ringing of musical bell... showering of red rose's petals... heavenly signal...
Like a traditional Indian way my marriage got fixed.i had saw the girl and liked it too.i had some unusual feeling but not as like film scenes  cupid with love arrow... ringing of musical bell... showering of red rose's petals... heavenly signal... "It is not a movie but real life. Let's accept as it comes" I just surrendered to my fate.
"Wow... we are getting prettiest sister-in-law", my cousins started teasing me - I gave them fake smile. My would-be, Jeevika, was indeed the prettiest girl I had ever seen but I could not feel heavenly signal yet, as I used to feel when I remembered nearness with my dream girl ROSE...I know jeevika was the prettiest and I had some unusual feeling when I have her around, I don't know I felt like I know her from long time.i wanted to tell her about my dream girl ROSE but never got an opportunity to talk with her.as the wedding functions were in full swing v were not allowed to meet each other.i wanted to tell her about ROSE before marriage but I think destiny didn't wanted this.so I just went with flow.i promised myself  to tell her in our first night so that she should know all things.i know she will accept it as there is nothing but still I wanted to tell her I cant lie to her she is my soon to be wife or I should say wife coz tomorrow is our wedding and we will tie a knot.i was engrossed in my thought when someone just punched me ,I got misbalanced and fell on my bed as I turned I saw nayan standing there ,he just jumped on me hugging me like never before I too punched him and hugged him again.we sat on bed he told me that he  visited with his family from abroad for my marriage.and really waiting for tomorrow.we discussed on numerous topics and cherished memories. He asked me about the girl I told her about jeevika  but I didn't show her picture it was his punishment as he didn't attend my any wedding functions. We chatted again that how life  is changed. He asked if I still remember ROSE I nodded and I told him about everything, my feelings for ROSE and jeevika .he hugged me and told that marrying jeevika is really good decision and this unusual feeling is love.and told me "may be u feel like u know her coz our heart is connected" I laughed at him but still loved it.it was mid night when slept for the most awaiting day MY wedding with MY jeevika yes she was mine I had accepted her.

On the eve of our marriage I was sitting on the stage, Jeevika was stepping towards me with small steps surrounded by her sister and cousins and garland in her hand, her face was blushing and she was looking down, I found her really pretty, just like a bollywood's bride.
Nayan who was standing behind me saw jeevika coming towards me.he saw the bride and Suddenly from the behind he whispered - "Oh my god... how did you find ROSE!!".
I looked at him, surprised expression and wide open eyes was he telling the truth.
Suddenly my heart started pounding very fast and loudly!!! I started getting the heavenly signals... cupid with love arrow... ringing of musical bells... showering of red rose's petals...
I had a questioning look on my face but yet excitement can be seen, jeevika was coming close to me.nayan said -"Bro! this is the ROSE which I used to talk about, this is the girl which I used to tell about,from where u find her.she is ur ROSE.she is ur dream girl".
I was shocked I was overwhelmed my happiness was having no bounds I just wanted to hug her MY jeevika.MY ROSE the girl I dream about almost 8 years was jeevika my ROSE my LIFE and MY jeevika.i was smiling like a crazy.as she came closer to me  and stand by my side I was not able to stop myself by staring at her she was beauty,she was perfect.she smiled seeing me and my smile got more wider seeing her smile.i just wanted her to take in my arms twirl her around.but I controlled my excitement.nayan was also happy to see me with jeevika.he again whispered -"u r luckiest man to get jeevika as a ROSE in your life " to which I smiled at him widely and said thank u .i was happiest person standing infront of everyone.i lean towards her and said "you r looking gorgeous,u r my rose" to which she blushed and all clapped I think I just said it a real loud which was audible to all and she was crimson red.she looked more beautiful while blushing. caring less about the surrounding I  just kissed her cheeks to which she was shocked n blushed really hard this time and everyone was in "awe".finally the time came, the right moment for both us we tied a knot.we took those seven pheres promising each other.and did all rituals .finally we were married.

The much awaited moment came, our first night as I walked towards my room I found my cousins they teased me but I ignoring them and walked forward after so much struggle I finally reached to my room.i was excited nervous and had butterflies on my stomach but ignoring all things I entered .i saw the most beautiful girl waiting for me.i reached towards her sat beside her.she smiled and I too smiled.there was a silence,after some time I broke the silence and said "I want to tell u something".she made a questioning look on her face to which I assured her and held her hand and started narrating my journey from the first time I get to know about ROSE.she listened to me carefully i can read all the facial expression of joy,sad, everything.as I completed telling her about everything don't know why I was not able to make an eye contact to her.she held my chin and made me see her face we shared a eye lock in which I can see pure love in her eyes.she held my face and kissed my forehead and said -"thank u for letting me know this ,i know ur dream girl was rose and its me I m lucky to have u viren .u loved me when I even didn't know u ,u prayed for me in a form of ROSE,u loved me from the past 8 years.i am luckiest one to have u.I LOVE YOU." I smiled seeing her I can only see pure love in her eyes.i made her close and hugged her tightly ,she too tighten the hug.i had my life with me. As we hugged each other she asked "that was the reason u told me that u r my ROSE of my life right viren?" to which I nodded and tighten the hug. She was in my arms and I felt like my world is in front of me. We broke the hug unwillingly but smiling she said -"I m ready to be ur ROSE ,I want my life to be handle by u, I want my fragrance to be always there for u " I was the happiest person in the world I just made her so close  and thought that this was the reason I always felt that I know jeevika since ages from the first time I saw her. She moved a bit trying to get up but I held her hand and she blushed knowing my intentions. She tried to ran away but I lift her up in bridal side we have an eyelock showing love for each other.i gently placed her on bed and kissed her forehead and cheeks she blushed a little which made me fall for her again. I  leaned to her more being on top of her.i kissed her lips which felt like eternity to me.she too responded back with equal desire. Soon I put the blanket over us making us ONE. I got MY life, MY ROSE as MY JEEVIKA.❤️

i hope u enjoyed reading this beautiful journey of viren and jeevika.😳FEEDBACK welcome.please comment and like and tell me how was it.i am waiting for the feeedbacks😊😳.and plz avoid any grammatical mistakes if any!!!

Edited by sweet_aayushi - 9 years ago
Awesome OS..
Loved it..
The title is really sweet..
Awww Virika are finally married how sweet...
Loved the Virika scene..
It was really awesome...
Thanks for the PM...
Res..
Me No first😭
But anyways m second..

**Unres**

Congrats on your very first writing experience of an OS on virika..
We have read your amazing stories but first time we got to read a amazing OS by an amazing writer..
Hope you write many more OS on virika..
And make us madly fall in love with your new stories..
Now enough of my bak bak

***COMING TO THE UPDATE***
The upate was fabulous as always..
Loved each and every bit of it..
The way u described viren's feelings was mind blowing..
He is just so perfect just as his ROSE..
How can he love a girl for 8 years whom he hasn't seen for once..
only you can show that how perfect viren is as a lover
and how much he can love his dream girl his rose his jeevika
Aww finally viren got married to his dream girl jeevika and both became virika..
Its was truely mind blowing story..
And i noticed one thing that u made viren an engineering student just like you..
But all in all it is just fabulous..

Continue soon..
(surprised that why i wrote continue soon so i must tell you that ur mannu wants contiuation of this os from her aayu di so please give us a continuation part..)
PLEASE..

Edited by MyKryan - 9 years ago
Awww.. So sweet..
I liked it..!!
Good job dear..
😊
aww ur attempt really rocked di...
loved it
finally they two got married nd i loved the whole scene
rock like these di...
I must say that it is a very good OS since it's your first try. You have put the parts in an organized manner like how his loved her, then she suddenly disappeared, then his marriage with the same girl he used to like. Every part was described very well, a complete one shot. It was very nice try. 👏

You know, even I once tried to write one shot but I ended writing three shot. It's complete but I find it really weird, so never posted. Then, I tried another time but badly failed as I was not able to complete it logically. I think, writing OS is really difficult. So, I came back to my ff. 😆
Edited by -Aashu- - 9 years ago
wow just wow nothing more to say..
I mean u r a awesome writter...
I mean I love the part that was sooo cute...
the way viren feel for rose and the way he get his rose just awesome...
awww I love the part when viren kiss her in front of everyone..that was cute...
all in all I love it...
OMG !! this is just amazing os
awsame
superb
Fabulous
fantastic
virika's convo is sooo cuteee
Loving virika so much
Thanks for the pm
Brilliant :))