THE ROYAL CONFUSION

A.ShehzadAholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
THE ROYAL CONFUSION                    It was manveer wedding,everything was perfect.akash who wanted revenge 4m mv decided 2 marry manyata.with this plan he kidnapped uv...meanwhile M was getting ready when chikky came & told her about A's plan & told her that she luvs A.Hearing this M switched clothes wid C.Now C was the bride and A was the groom.The auspicious moment came.Well nobody saw them as A was bhind da sehra and C was covering her face under da veil...On da other hand M wid da help of her bodyguards rescued UV and went 2 attend da WDD'G.now da wedding started and C was blushing way tooo much...THEY were declared man & wife.A had evil plans & took away C asap.Little he kndw it was C not M...bt soon he came 2 know that it was his BELOVED WIFE CIHKKY dat 2 in the bed during SR...jaldbaazi mein ghungat uthane se pehle hi...(now regret)   πŸ˜‰Edited by K.K.Monster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guys a stupid idea came in my mind & I turned it into an os.It was jtst an attempt 2 make my luvly frnds laugh.Comments & criticisms r welcomed
ParusDivs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chikky weds Akash πŸ€ͺ Made for each other πŸ€£ Mall wala Salman khan le gayi chawl wali Katrina Kaif ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Edited by ParusDivs - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ParusDivs

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">HilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chikky weds AkashπŸ€ͺ Made for each other🀣 Mall wala Salman khan le gayi chawl wali Katrina Kaif ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font></font>

THANX 4 DA COMMENT.GLAD U LIKED IT.
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a hilarious piece. Good job dear.
Glad u liked it