I want samrat to loose all his money..

Posted: 9 years ago
Wat u guys think? ?
Loveee mohit malik
I love Mohit's acting too ❤️

And yes I agree.. I want Samrat to lose his wealth (and Akkad-ego) with it!!

He is all lovey doveyy after Urmi these days!! Ok, alright Mr Loverboy, let's see you complimenting her & saying 'I LOVE YOUs' when you go through tough times!😆 Bad situations can sometimes bring out the worst in a person and I want to see Samrat'a behavior when he faces that worst phase in his career. Will he be the normal, abominable self OR would he chose to remember Urmi is his wife...
yeah i want to see him face those challenges. It's going to be great. Let's see if he's still nice to Urmi then!
Yes I want him to loose all his wealth
I do think Samrat will loose all his wealth but he might again start
blaming Urmi as he was not focused ,
normally when bad times hit a family its their unity , trust and love that holds them together and makes them strong to face the situations but I'm rather doubtful that Samrat will stay inlove he might just change again
I m looking fwd to the day wen samrat wud start facing losses..
I want to see how cvs progress his character with urmi's journey being continued .At which point they will clash again and in which situations they both will be ??
i want to lose his money, his health, his manhood, his pride, his family, his friends, his car, his wardrobe (particularly the belts, i want his room to be forclosed and the new owners burning them or something) 
Make him loose everything plzzz nd then understand worth of urmi
Yesss plz cvs make him loose his money for ssure..