Fan Fictions

SHAREY (SHARON+REY) OS MY BROTHER

Taarey_Manan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SHAREY OS MY BROTHER

Hey guys!!!
How r u all
Hope must be fine
I know everyone will b ready to throw daggers sandals n rotten eggs aand tomatoes for not updating my FF and write a OS.
So sorry for not updating but don't worry after this I have 3 more OS on TR
Will update them and then will update my FF too
So sorry
I know you all would b confused with the title.
But I wont disclose anything about it
You will get to know while reading
One more thing, this OS is based on Raksha Bhandhan and it is related to a real life incident so please don't bash this OS if all don't like it
Now I will stop my bashan

A girl is sitting in her room writing something.

"Hey... I am Sharon Raiprakash... who never wrote a dairy in her 17 years of existence... but today this girl is writing a dairy cause... I have no one to share my feelings with... I was just 5 years old girl when my parents hired a baby-sitter for me... cause they don't have time for me... that was my first year of school or should I say first day... I was happy as now I can make new friends and will have fun with them as I was all alone at home... but as I was a bit quite girl no one talked with me but... a boy who had same story like me talked with me... that day was happiest day of my life... I got a friend... just one friend who was like my life... we studied together in same school... in 9th class I tied a rakhi on his wrist making him my brother... he was more happy than me on having a sister... he told me once... that he always wanted to have a sister just like me... that year raksha bhandhanwason his birthday... I thought by tie-ing a rakhi on his hand... will make him happy... and that would be best gift for him... that he got a sister in his life... and that's me... god that was the best day of my... opps... our life... we got tied up in a new and pure relationship of brother and sister... that day he promised me that... he will always take care of me... he will never leave me alone in any situation... whether its sad or happy situation... he will be by my side... but did he really kept his promises... The Great Reyaansh Singhania who always kept his promises couldn't kept his mere promises which he made to her sister... to me... and the answer is a NO... A BIG NO... why Rey???? why??? why cant u keep ur promises... why are u hurting me like this... just cause of that misunderstandings... for god sake just believe me... whatever my so-called BFF told you was all lie... just to break my relation with you... and you... what did you do??? you believed her but not your sister... and you say... you are always in my side... and today when my friend who was not even so close to me tried to sought out everything you didn't listen me once... why???? why???? you hurted me today so much with your words... I cant forgot what happened today...
I was sitting with my friend Shanaya... she told me that she'll make everything like before... she talked with him but he just refused to even talk with me... m I that bad??? that he don't want to hear me for once... to understand my situation... No... he don't want to hear me... but still she told everything to him in front of me... in front of our group... everyone wanted us to clear our problems... even I want too that... but he don't want... I had tears in my eyes that my brother don't even want to hear me... I was so hurt that I shouted on top of my lungs "SHANAYA STOP IT NOW!!!! PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING MORE... WHEN HE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING... THERE IS NO NEED TO WASTE YOUR ENERGY" She knew I was just hurt so shouted on her but she didn't mind it... she thinks friend is a person on whom u can shout whom u can beat do anything with her or her... that's why she became my BFF...
I am still crying but no more... I wont waste my tears for a guy who don't deserve them... I wont even think about him... from now on you don't exist for me Reyaansh Singhania... I don't have a brother... No more...

Sharon slept on the couch holding her dairy tight close to her heart.
Rey was sitting in his room crying holding his and Sharon pic

I am sorry Sharon..., so sorry I didn't hear u once... pls forgive me pls... I will beg for your forgiveness... will shout on top of my voice "FORGIVE ME SHARON..." please for god sake forgive me... I know I am not a good brother... I am very bad brother... I cant even keep my simple promises that I made to you... but now THE REYAANSH SINGHANIA who never seek for forgiveness will beg for your forgiveness and that is a promise to my self to you and to our relation... I will make you forgive me...

He just slept there holding the pic tight... his face was pale... anyone could tell that he cried a lot... same was with Sharon...

NEXT DAY

Sharon get up to get ready as her bus comes to pic up her at 7:15 am... she got ready in her white shirt with red skirt and red tie... she made two pony tails of her hair... she wore her small ear rings... her watch... and a thin chain with a "S" pendent which was her fav... she had her break fast and went to stand on her bus stand waiting for the bus...
After few minutes bus arrived... she climb up and sat on her seat... third last seat... keeping her bag in her lap and head down... the bus rode forward towards Rey's bus stop... where he was waiting...
He asked the date from one of his friend... his friend replied its 10th August... his heart sink... he remembered today is Raksha Bhandhan and every year Sharon and Shanaya tie rakhi on his wrist but today he felt like no one will tie rakhi on his wrist and his wrist will be empty without those rakhi's... Shanaya is very angry with him as he didn't listen his sister but listened her so called BFF... but still she brought two rakhi's... one for Sharon and one for her... don't know why but her heart said that today the brother-sister duo will be back so she kept two different rakhi's in her bag... she step in bus and sat with Sharon... she told her that today is Raksha Bhandhan... tears start forming in her eyes and she hugged Shanaya tight... she hugged her back trying to console her but her sobs starts to increase... she look at Rey angrily but when she saw him... he was having tears in his eyes... he was looking at her as if seeking forgiveness through his eyes... after few minutes Sharon broke the hug... and wiped her tears and gave a weak smile to her... after some time Rey called Shanaya...

"Shanaya please do something... I hurted a lot... I want her back... Please help me..." Rey said having tears in his eyes...

Shanaya went from there and opened a small pocket of her bag and took out two rakhi's from that... Sharon didn't notice it as she again kept her down... Shanaya went back to Rey...

"Rey... stop crying... and go and get your sister back... here take this..." She said handling him a rakhi...

"What should I do????" Rey said taking the rakhi...

"Rey you are expert in making plan an just gave you a help by giving this rakhi to you... now its up to you... remember one thing... I wont tie this rakhi on your wrist until you get her back... and she don't tie it first..." Shanaya said this to Rey...

Rey thought for sometime and made a plan... he went to Sharon and sat beside her... Shanaya was sitting somewhere else...

"Sharon..." Rey said... She looked up  in a shock as if she have seen a ghost in front of her...

"Rey... what are you doing here????" She smacked on him rudely... she didn't wanted to sound weak in front of him...

"What the hell!!! I am sitting with my sister... not with you... so please stop talking like this... only my sister SHARON can talk like this to me... only she has this right... I hope I made myself clear..." Rey too smacked on her face... Sharon got angry on this as she didn't recognized his words completely...

She just stomped her foot in anger and sat humming something about him... after few minutes she recognized what he said and she just smiled a bit on realizing what he meant... she look at him... he was just hearing songs in his iPod... when Sharon just took out his earphones from his ears...

"What the hell Rey!!!! how can you hear songs alone that too without me... haan????" She said to him... Shanaya was smiling on this duo...

"My wish... who are you to stop me... haan???? Answer now..." Rey smacked on her face smirking...

"Your sister... I have the damn right to stop you anywhere anytime... you cant snatch my this right... get this in your mind... MY STUPID IDIOTIC BROTHER" She too smacked on his face... Rey was smiling like an idiot on hearing this like he just got his fav chocolate... He just hugged her tight and whispered sorry in her ears... she too said sorry if she ever hurted him...

"Sharon... please tie rakhi on his wrist fast... I also want to tie it... .and you know I tie it after you so do it fast..." Shanaya said to Sharon making them break their hug...

Rey gave the rakhi to Sharon and she tied it on his wrist and then Shanaya to tied it on his wrist...

THIS IS CALLED A PERFECT LIFE FOR REY-SHARON-SHANAYA...
REY AND SHARON GOT THEIR BROTHER'SISTER BACK...
LIKE THIS THEY SPENT THEIR LIFE HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

Thank you so much for reading this OS...
I know everyone will think why I wrote this OS based on Raksha Bhandhan now when 10 days are still left...
Its because I may not be able to write it on 10th August as I will b having my FA II...
And I really wanted to write something on Raksha Bhandhan...
I hope you all like it...
Bye!!
Take care...
Will come back soon with other OS too...

Edited by taashareyam - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi_taarey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely princi ... i mean just amazingπŸ‘
i regret ki maine naa kyun bola itne aache os ke liyeπŸ˜›
ur words appeared as if they were of sharon but were directly from ur heart and reached my heart πŸ˜›
brother sister relation is very emotional😭😭
jab bhi padti hun aacha lagta haiu :)
and a fresh concept also😊😊
to in short u rockπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

no rotten eggs and sandels but will surely hit them if u dont update fast😊😊

love u prnci 
ur di 
nishi

still res:)
unres
mein aur late ... i know kabhi nahi ( makes nnocent face )... hihi...
but seriously yr what a sharey bond ... loved the way he made sharon forgive him... and loved shanaya as a side character but iss bff ko naa seriously ... i know this is somehow related to u and i really connected with it cause i connect with u :)
but kya sach mein i was late ????nahi nahi mein late  kaise ho sakti hoon i commented first so i am not late ...
agai with lots of love

ur soul sis 
nishi 
Edited by nishi_taarey - 9 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's so amazing...
feel lyk it comes from ur heart...
the words and the feelings are,just cant describe it in words...
anyone can feel the pain of sharon...
ek like and comment kam lagta hai ye beautiful os ke liye jo duniya ke one of the most beautiful and precious relation ko itne pyar se portrait kiya hai...
but kya kare iss ke aage koi words hi nehi nikal raha hai...just speechless...
.AriSe.To.LoVe. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res πŸ˜›
Unres finally
First of all,Kanu u r mind-blowing Gurl woah i was just so surprised that u r developing so much as writer.M so much proud of u πŸ˜ƒ.
Ohh wow u choose an awesome topic nd that too at a great time. πŸ˜Š
Tere paas itne aache ideas aate kaha se slate to u Gurl.!😳
U wrote it just so beautifully that i didn't feel bore even 1 % πŸ˜‰
Now coming to the story Sharon is just so sweeet nd good nd as well as understanding.
Good for Rey jaldi samajh gaya varna bechara mujhse pit jaata Lol.πŸ˜†
Gosh ! thats soo cute even me nd bros fight likes that.πŸ˜›
Well MU is the badest nd bitter thing for any relation nd happy that Rey understands his mistake earlier.
There r many so-called frnds in our life who r ready to do the same thing 
Anywways happy rakhshabandhan in advance.😊 Love yaa gurl !
Edited by Sswachi - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww cute n it's
Amazing luv sharey
Nok jok cute one
Thanks for PM
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute.
Loved it.
Keep writing more.
Thank you for the pm. πŸ˜Š
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awee so cute bro-sis os.
I too fi8 wid my bro jin same way. It so fun to fi8 widout reason nd wid reason.
It a beautiful nd best relationship in world. No matter wat he will alwsys support u

I loved d way u wrote
Pain of rey nd sharon not talking nd mu was so clearly depicted
Truly nice nd a wonderful gift of raksha bandhan

Happy raksha bandhan my sissy
Loved it
muskaataarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hiee kanu... πŸ€—
It wazz luvly N cute yr.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shaarey were shoo cute. .πŸ˜ƒ
Thankxx For D PM.😊