baldev ~ ff (part 7 , pg 7)

VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys this is my 1st try on ff i dont know wat will it be...my 1st OS is veeba - yeh jawaani hai deewani...this is the link for tht -  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3966641...
so now i'm going to start my ff...this on baldev ok!! pls do hit a like and do comment... this is from the track wen veera broke baldev's heart...

Part 1                              
baldev was very hurt after knowing the truth of veera's fake love...he was very angry and sad...all sorts of questions were going on in his mind...he roamed through every part of the pind...and atlast thought tht it was his fate and came home...it was late night..

balwant - aa gaya nalaiq...ithe aa mennu tujse ek zaroori gallkarni                 hain..
baldev - (going and sitting in a chair near his dad) ki hoya                             pappaji?? aapnu ki gall karni hain???(in irritated tone)
balwant - tu na kal sheher wich jaake kuch zaroori kagas par mere                  ek dost ke dasthakar leke aana hoga...bohot zaroori hain..
baldev - (with no option left) theekhe...
balwant - changa...

after talking he went to his bedroom and fell flat on his bed...as soon as his head touched the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep...

~~the next day~~
baldev got up early and went to the city...

~~veera house~~
veera was sitting in her room...thinking of wat she did and the way baldev was angry at her for playing a trick on him and felt a bit guilty...but told herself to be calm and she only did this because he was madly behind her...

baldev was driving his jeep and was thinking about veera wen suddenly, a girl came in front of the jeep...he stopped the jeep into a hault..he got down from the jeep and went to the girl to see if she was alright...she was sitting down because of the big shock...baldev went 2 her and asked if she was ok...she looked up to baldev...wen baldev saw her he was mesmerized by her charm, beauty and even her glamour...he was lost in her...but then he came back to senses..

baldev - uhh...oh ji, aap thik toh hona??? kahi lagi toh nahi??
girl{which i am introducing as me😉} - (crying) haan...main theek               hoon...thnx...vese mujhe maaf kijiye maine achanak aapke               jeep ke saamne aagayi...
baldev - oh..koi gall nahi ji! lekin app roh kyun rahe ho?? koi                      pareshaani hain kya??? mennu batao, shayad main aapke                koi madat kar paoon!!
girl - (looking into his eyes with tears)sach main??
baldev - haan...bilkul!!
girl - voh kuch log mere peeche aarahe the...asal main unn logon ko         mere pappaji ne bheja hain mujhe pakadne keliye...unse                   bajke bhaag rahi thi main..tab he mene aapke jeep ke saamne           aayi...
baldev - (shocked) tumhare pappaji ne unlogon tumhare peeche                    bheja?? lekin kyun??
girl - (crying more) voh..isiliye ki maine shaadi karne se mana                    kiya...pappaji ne mere vaaste ek munde ko dekh rakha                    tha...lekin mujhe voh munda bilkul pasand nahi...isiliye main          ghar se bhaag aayi...jiske kaaran unhone mujhe dhoondne                keliye unnlogon ko bheja...(weeping very badly)
baldev - (holding her hands) aree ro mat...hum kuch na kuch                         indezaam toh karlenge...aap ro mat...aapke shehere                         main..vo kya kehete hain angrezi main...haan sute nahin                   karta...
girl - (laughing at his eng) tum bohot funny ho...thnx mujhe                    sahaara dene keliye..
baldev - aree uskeliye thnku ki ki zaroorat?? eh toh mera farz                        tha..vese tum shaadi kyun nahi karna chathi??
girl - (shy) mujhe hamesha se lagta tha ki mere liye ek munda                   hai...mene tho kabhi mila nahin lekin mera dil hamesha vahi           kehtha hai... 
baldev - ohh...vese ye sab baat karte karte ye poochna toh bhool he                      gayi...aapka naam ki hai??? 
girl - jasmeet...jasmeet singh!!
baldev - bohot vaddiya naam hai tera!! toh jasmeet kya tum mere                  naal mere pind main aana chahogi??

how was it guys??  

INDEX:
PART 1  - PG 1
PART 2 - PG 2
PART 3 - PG 3
PART 4 - PG 4
PART 5 - PG 5
PART 6 - PG 7
PART 7 - PG 7
Edited by evanna_rocks - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..rashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved the start❤️...ab i think aage jelly. veera😡...maza aayega😆

VinithaDhawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi...

loved the start❤️...ab i think aage jelly. veera😡...maza aayega😆

haan...jelly tho hogi..lekin main abhi sab ko batarahi hoon..ye os/ff bohoth he alag hai..isme veeba romance mostly nahi hai!!! hope u guys dont mind!!!
VinithaDhawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry_1293

nice update eva😃👍🏼

thnx!!!
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice :)...do update soon. 
VinithaDhawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TasriS

Very nice :)...do update soon. 

thnx sooo much...sure...will try to update soon...
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
y isn't anyone commenting???????
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great ff evu...ur a great writer...it even made me right one ff by taking inspiration from u...sanju di love u lots!!!!!!!!!!!!keep it up my little princess...
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Continue soon! Looks good :)
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
thnx soo much everyone!!! special thnx to people who gave me ideas!! luv u sanju di!! muaah...luv u all!!!

Part 2
jasmeet : zaroor chaloongi...(looking into his eyes) lekin agar tumhe                koi pareshaani naa ho toh!!
baldev : toh theekhe..mennu konsi pareshaani hogi! toh chalo mere                  gaddi vich beto...
so jasmeet went and sat in the jeep...now 3hrs went..till now they didn't talk anythng..baldev got enough of the silence, so put the radio..the song which played was teri galiyan...
jasmeet : wow! ye toh meri sabse mann pasand gana hai...(starts                         singing)
baldev was lost in her singing...she sang soo beautifully...they reached the pind...baldev went straight to his house...they went inside the house...
balwant : aa gaya tu?? (looking at jasmeet) aur ye kudi kon hai???
baldev : vo pappaji..(tells everythng tht happend)
balwant :(very proud of his son) oye shabash...peheli baar tune                       kuch vadda kaam kiya hai..ab jaa is kudi nu guest room                   dikha...aaj se ye kudi iss ghar main rahegi...
baldev was very happy to hear this...he took jasmeet to the guest room..
baldev : tu nahake koi aur kapde pehenle...isme keechad sab laga                 hai..
jasmeet : lekin baldev...main pehanoongi kya?? mere paas koi                        kapde nahi hai!!
baldev : oh..vo toh sahi hai...ik kaam kar tu jaake beeji se                             pooch...unke paas hogi kapde..
so jasmeet went to look for bansuri taiji...she was in her room...she went inside..
jasmeet : excuse me..aunty ji??
bansuri : haan...aap kon??
jasmeet : ji main jasmeet hoon!!
bansuri : mene aapnu pehchaana nahi!!
just in time balwant comes...he tells the whole story to her...she was also really proud of her son...he then introduces bansuri to her..
bansuri : jasmeet tu mujse kuch poochne aayi thi na??
jasmeet : haan...vo bansuri taiji..mennu baldev ne bheja tha..vo kya               hai na mere paas pehene keliye koi kapde nahi hai                           na...isiliya main poochne aayi thi ki aapke paas agar kuch               kapde ho??
bansuri : kapde toh bohot hai puttar...lekin vo tumhareliya bohot                 vadi hogi... koi gall nahi tu baldev se kehedo..vo naye                       kapde laake dedega!!
jasmeet : ji..thnk you taiji!!
she goes to baldev's room...it was fully messed up...she slowly and steadily tried to go...just then baldev came from the bathroom...jasmeet saw baldev and she was going to him wen suddenly she stepped on a ball and slipped...baldev caught her by waist...

hows it guys?? srry if it was short...next update will be longer!! pls comment and like!!