Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Arshi -ss- Silent love - Final chapter/Epilogue Chapter 7pg 4

harrybiggins Groupbie
harrybiggins
harrybiggins

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Synopsis 

A girl who lives in a world where she has no voice but still manages to speak volumes
A brother who looks after her and would lay the world at her feet 
A man who falls for the girl not noticing her lack of sound 
A girl who refuses steadfastly to marry the man that she loves 
A man who will do anything to convince the girl who loves him to accept them 

This is their story  would you like to know some more  -then let me know and i will guide you through their story telling you of their ups and downs , their plots and sub plots 

You know how -let me know 

Part one -scroll down -let me know what you think ?

Part 1 pg 1
Part 2 pg 2
Part 3 pg 3
Part 4 pg 4 
Part 5 pg 4
Part 6 pg 4

Edited by harrybiggins - 28 February 2015 at 2:18am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

HRIDAYANSHdrharrymisty_19nimkosangeethbalagurukhushgataArchu61gangulirush007sneharjun92punnaanchalpreciouspearlyMDKRMAlicia2012ritikaagrawalankitabaranSpoonaiShweta1691jessjazzSwaran13ravalisharma06madhu1210Javeria3991star_fan1kritashushankitvczafifarheen75ranogillkashishknanorLinsie

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harrybiggins

madhu1210 IF-Dazzler
madhu1210
madhu1210

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
seems interesting!1

harrybiggins

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Please update this FF on regular basis...

harrybiggins

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
interesting 

harrybiggins

nanor IF-Stunnerz
nanor
nanor

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
simply fabulous
loved it/

harrybiggins

harrybiggins Groupbie
harrybiggins
harrybiggins

Posted: 27 July 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter I

She jingled her bangles at him, right in front of his face. She looked down at his face and smiled, and presented herself before him, twirled and showed of her new sari and earring and looked up at him questionably.
He smiled , appreciation reflected in his eyes, his index finger touched his thumb followed by an a flying kiss. His approval fully granted.He stood up and grabbed his keys "lets get you to the mandir"
As he walked out of his cabin -Khushi grabbed his hand and opened his palm and grabbed the car keys smiling. Jingled them in his face shaking her head , grabbed his hand and smiling pulled him down the stairs leading the way to the car.
Laughter was not a sound that frequented AR designs often but it was a sound that followed Khushi everywhere.
People looked at her and smiled.There was something about her, her persona , her aura that made people smile and laugh. She was like a ray of sunshine, spreading happiness where she went.
The engine roared into life and just as Khushi placed the car into reverse, she heard it , the sound that made her heart stop. The sound that always curtailed her fun, ruined her plans. That ringtone belonged to only one person. The name was flashing on the screen whilst the phone did a little jig all on its own on the dashboard -mocking her , ruining her plans. His hand stretched out towards the phone to answer.
Khushi placed her hand on his gently stopping the action and looked into his eyes pleadingly shaking her head, willing him, begging him not to take the call. He gently shook his head at her and pressed answer as Khushi's anger flared and erupted through her eyes. It was teej, she had been fasting all day and now when it was nearly time -he had to take the call. He could have easily just asked her to starve rather than go through all this natak, that she didn't see the point of when it included her stomach. In fact why was most religious things involved the absence of food from her stomach. Must have been a man who invented these traditions , since it was always women who were having to give up food.
"Yes ASR...when...where...I'll get a replacement vehicle sent out to you...you want one sending to RM as well...OK one to rescue and the other to transport ...no problem I'll sort the vehicles and get back to you"
"What Khushi? why you pulling on my shoulder -its only a five minute delay and then we will be on our way. Slow down what did you say ...there are no spare drivers in the bank because its Teej most people have gone home early ...I'll ring a hire company and they will deliver the vehicle and organise a taxi service for the Raizada house.
Khushi furiously shook her head -she picked up Aman's phone and texted ASR car sent to RM -no spare vehicle whats wrong with yours ?
Text- Aman if I knew that I would fix it ! Order me a cab or pick me up !
Khushi Text him back -think of it as a sick child what are its symptoms ?
Aman -you ass! I hate kids -is that all you could think off ? I don't know !
Aman saw Khushi bit her lip and looked fearfully at Aman
"Khushi -you wanted to text -so text ! you sort it out -I was just going to order him a cab!"
What's he said to me ?
...he laughed "he called me an ass -don't worry -thats mild he calls me worse! It doesn't mean anything -he threatens to sack me at least once a week!"...why do i work for him... he's a good guy ...I've got his back and he's got mine ..just like you have ...and the the pay and fringe benefits are excellent !"
Khushi texted him more Have you got a flat tire or will the engine make a sound when you turn the key ?
"No flat tyre and no sound and if we have stopped playing hundred questions ...order the F******* car or cab for me ...NOW!"
"It's not a nice habit to swear ...did your mother never wash your mouth out with soap and water?"
"Really Aman ?... Please order the F****** D*** CAR ! NOW!"
... Are we going to pick him up ? or order him a cab?...why are your cheeks bright red? What's he texted you now ?
Aman started to laugh -lets go pick him up -he can drop us off and have my car till tomorrow -we can go in yours tomorrow?"
Khushi punched the coordinates into the sat nav reversed the car following the instructions in the sat nav. All too soon they saw ASR outside his vehicle talking and pacing.
Khushi and Aman got down from the vehicle
"About time too you a***... "
Arnav spotted Khushi after launching into Aman-the girl he was with was stunning -he hadn't seen her in any of the portfolios -she must be one of the new models on the books.
"Sorry Aman I didn't realise you were on a date -you never said -you should have just ordered me a cab!"
Aman smiled back -Khushi wanted to come ...she wants the keys. Khushi had already walked round the vehicle twice and she says there are no flat tyres.
Aman took the keys from Arnav and handed them to Khushi.
Khushi put the keys in the ignition and turned the key ? She heard the engine turn but it didn't spark into life.
Khushi jumped out the car and walked up to Aman; Aman erupted into laughter.
"Arnav ... Khushi says the car is like her stomach -starving -it needs feeding -you have run out of petrol"
Arnav had the decency to look up at the girl and nod sheepishly .
Aman took a spare canister from his boot and started topping the petrol tank up. Only to find Khushi shaking both her arms in desperation stopping him. Arnav looked up at the commotion ,he was trying to attend to the meeting that he was late for and all this girl was doing was creating noise -how hard could it be to top up the tank. As he looked up he saw her making various hand signals at Aman and finally point at him and then Aman -shaking her head in defeat.
Aman looked at Arnav -You take our car, and I'll order us a rescue vehicle to tow your car to the garage- at least you can attend the rest of your meeting"
"Why is she shaking her head at us like a pair of idiots?"
"Because thats what she called us ...she said I wasn't much cleverer than you i have just filled your petrol tank with diesel!-she says not to start the car they will be able to drain and wash your engine by tomorrow -if you start it you will be stuffed!"
"Are you sure you don't want to go and let me wait for the cab"
"No you go -the meeting is more important than the ..."
Aman felt his head being struck from behind "Owww now what ?"
He turned to speak to Khushi and then turned back to Arnav looking as sheepish as he could not knowing how to begin when Arnav saw Khushi prod him from behind .
"Your meeting isn't not more important than our 's but your meeting won't wait , while god will be more understanding as he ...as he ... as he ..." Arnav saw her poke him again in the ribs " As he ...forgot to give us adequate brain cells to read a fuel gauge and the word petrol!"
Arnav could see fire being spat at Aman -poor guy -he knew exactly who wore the pants in their relationship.
Arnav -took the keys and without a thank you left shooting off to his meeting

x-------------------------x

INDEX 

Chapter 1 pg 1

Chapter 2 pg 2 

Chapter 3 pg  ???

Chapter 4 pg  ????

Chapter 5 pg ?????

Edited by harrybiggins - 28 July 2014 at 11:58am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

kk10lizzteessatomchi94flyingranee1503sunshaeyneena2000Rita27aliahaysemisty_19venyarumugambubulswtgurukhushmalar3nimkosangeethbalasatiisparvatigataArchu61rush007tokyoanjubuaArilippunnaanchalMDKRMMoumita_2014katy185kreya204..PT..Spoonaivks11fatima2603avchowdhuryShweta1691abivicky86ravalisharma06smatfareerk2127kritashjahnvi.luvs.ASRzaficaskerChitraFkbtrkashishkGoGreenmandy15Linsie

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 27 July 2014 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
nice 

Go to top