Pretty Little Liars
Pretty Little Liars

India-Forums

hindi version of PLL?!!!

SushantVasudha Senior Member
SushantVasudha
SushantVasudha

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
hey guys! if there was  an hindi remake of PLL..Which actors would u want to potray the characters?
Aria- sanya irani
Spencer-jennifer winget
Hannah-  Drashti  Damini
Emily- Krystal Dezosua
Alison- ummm... nia sharma
Ezra- barun 
Toby- karan singh grover
Caleb-Gurmeet Chowdry

post your ideas below!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiviniansnehalovegurti

Shivinian IF-Dazzler
Shivinian
Shivinian

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Actually there was a hindi remake on channel v it was best friends forever. I followd it a bit but they had spoiled most of the story. The show ended as well.
-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
If there was a hindi version i wouldnt want anyone of the actors you would want as the leads. They cannot pass as high schoolers. LOL They all look like they are at least mid to late 20's. 
But yh best friends forever already was there and i didnt watcy but heard it gave pll a bad name lol. 

Edited by -Shayari- - 19 July 2014 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivinian

-Noura- IF-Dazzler
-Noura-
-Noura-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
It was Best friends Forever on Channel V .. The show consist of Ela, Vinnie and Sanju

Shivinian

*mystic.moon* IF-Dazzler
*mystic.moon*
*mystic.moon*

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

If there was a hindi version i wouldnt want anyone of the actors you would want as the leads. They cannot pass as high schoolers. LOL They all look like they are at least mid to late 20's. 
But yh best friends forever already was there and i didnt watcy but heard it gave pll a bad name lol. 

I agree with you. 
If there was a hindi version. I would like fresh faces that can pull off the roles. 
But mostly, I really would not want hindi version at all. 
I don't think the show would stay on track more than a month. :P :P I mean isn't that what happened to BFF. I dint watch the show but I heard it was suppose to be on the lines of PLL. 

-BolNaHalke-

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

I agree with you. 
If there was a hindi version. I would like fresh faces that can pull off the roles. 
I don't think the show would stay on track more than a month. :P :P I mean isn't that what happened to BFF. I dint watch the show but I heard it was suppose to be on the lines of PLL. 

Same pinch i wouldnt want copy if something so brilliant. It would be an insult to such amazing writing. The insult already happened and it got two slaps back with bad ratings. No copy can be as great as the original the pll writers and cast and crew have given us.

shinell*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon* IF-Dazzler
*mystic.moon*
*mystic.moon*

Posted: 25 July 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

I agree with you. 

Same pinch i wouldnt want copy if something so brilliant. It would be an insult to such amazing writing. The insult already happened and it got two slaps back with bad ratings. No copy can be as great as the original the pll writers and cast and crew have given us.
Totally agreed. 
Not just for PLL. They should stop turning any good American show into an hindi version. They never do justice to it and those who don't watch the original series they end up hating it just because the transformed version was a slack. 

-BolNaHalke-

baisakh45 Goldie
baisakh45
baisakh45

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
if there is a hindi version,they will finish one episode by showing their close ups,shocked face with those weird sounds after getting a A message.so,a big NO to hindi version.i don't trust them at all.

angelicbabeMuskan_SwaRon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index