Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutedevil123 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cutedevil123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Thanks for the sources! 13 year old, ninth grader?! Never heard! Except for prodigies. She's two years ahead of the school class age range then! Hmm..

Kinda funny tho, even if she suited the role, hiring a 12 year old, to play 18.. Interesting.. Nothing against it.. Just feel, not something that wld be expected to hear.

I dunno.. Maybe it's just me. Lol. 😆

Don't know how it works in India but in USA, it's actually fine to be 13 in 9th grade. In fact my sister is was 13 when she entered 9th grade :) Maybe it's different there then 
begumparaa thumbnail
Here too in India it is possible to be 13 while being in the ninth grade if you are a very good student which Mahima is. Its quite awesome for a 12 year old girl to take on a show (in 2012) where she is supposed to play an 18 year old character and most importantly to be the female romantic lead. Its so difficult for a 12 year old to know about love and romance but then she has played the role of a young lover quite well - in fact if I am not mistaken KT is her third love in the show.

Is that correct, folks?
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutedevil123

</div>

<div>Don't know how it works in India but in USA, it's actually fine to be 13 in 9th grade. In fact my sister is was 13 when she entered 9th grade :) Maybe it's different there then

For 9th grade, I went to US schools only. And I was 15, while most of my classmates were 14/15. Never heard, 13 year old in 9th, unless you skip classes to move up, happens in case of prodigy.
...SankaDevi... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
In USA it's okay to 13--depends on the cut off date

However Mahima is 14 now? Damn!