^*^*Aditi's Birthday Celebration :* ^*^*

Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ

About 17 years ago , on this very same date a "Namooni" was born πŸ˜†...A very Crazy & Different Namooni πŸ˜‰...About her , She is a very Talented girl , Fabulous Dancer , Amazing writer and an even more Amazing Friend , She is our very own Aditi urf Aquili_Aditi πŸ€—

We welcome u all in her Birthday Celebration πŸ˜ƒ

Happy wala Birthday Miss. 3DBL πŸ€—

Hearts                                Hearts

Scroll Down 
Edited by Roxxy47 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roxxy47 thumbnail

Wishes From Friends :)

Our first meet at the dance academy was the first time when I saw you... those pretty flicks falling on your face made me more eager to interact with you.. and my steps couldn't manage to approach this pretty lady
Sooner, our friendship blossomed.. I still cherish the moment when due to powercut or fate.. you hugged me.. that day was the best day with u till then.. the show we performed said it all.. 
As time passed.. we departed but our hearts didn't! Somewhere, I feel there is a strong bond..
You'll b missed badly!! Wishing u a very very happy b'day! 
Stay blessed sweetheart! 
NAMAN:*

-Naman Agarwal

Hey aditi! Yaar dekh I love you so much moree. More than anything in this universe. I don't know how to thank you enough for all that you have done for me. :') You've always been there for me, you know how to cheer me upp <33 And those memories, that fun, the laughss, the jokes... Can never forget them We have a bond that no one can ever break Having a friend like you is like having no dark days because you always brighten them upp! ;;) You mean the world to me and I never want that to end. I know you'll always be there for me and You know I'll always be there for you, to be the shoulder to lean on I'll stick up to you and I'll love you always. YOU ARE MY LOVE AND I'LL LOVE YOU TO FREAKING DEATH Happy birthdayy beautiful. Have an amazing one! :') 

-Anushree Sehgal

First of all tell me, how come you manage to create such an adorable memory every time we meet? Today? Yes today we met. And believe me, I can still feel your chirp around me. How easily you make me smile na? You know you're perfect right? Ekdum flawless. Anddd, you've the prettiest smile. I swear I'll break that person's head who dares to tense you. It's your day Aditi. I wish god bless you with all joy & cheer and you stay away from every grief. This is your first birthday with me. And I hope we celebrate it together everytime. Wish you the happiest birthday, girl. You are love. stay happy and keep smiling.

-Kartik Agarwal

Happy Birthday Aditiii!!!! May you have a great year and a great great life!! <3

-kritika_24

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

-Kinjal (-Ocean.eyes-)

A Very Happy Birthday Aditi!!!
                                                    keep smiling and be supper happy!!!
                                      may all your dreams and wishes come true!!
                                                         God Bless You!!!

-arsha_simran

Many many many happy returns of the the day ! It has been great knowing you ! You will always be the miscevious devil for me ! Love you loads dear ! Miss you ! :*

-Born2Dance(Misha)

Happy Birthday Aditi...Have a wonderful day ahead. May god bless you. Hope all your wishes come true. Have loads of fun and party hard. You are an amazing friend to have. I wish you get all the happiness you deserve :) :)

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

Keep smiling and stay happy. Love ya... :* :*

-lovely7010(Maneet)

Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday Aditi. (:
                                           It's your Day, Enjoy it to the extents.
             I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love,          many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all                                                                  the days ahead.  
                                                Party Hard and Keep Smiling. (:

-Cookielicious

Happy bday my cutie pie!!!!! πŸ€— 

Wish you get what you desire... πŸ˜ƒ 

& ya m very glad that u haven't actually left IF ... the way u scared me long back... idiot... πŸ˜‘ 

Doesn't matter much ... coz i can contact u everytime now ... not that i do very often... sorry sweety... πŸ˜³ 

May god give u some wisdom so that u update all ur works till the chapters (all at once) that u have written so far... πŸ€£ 

Main toh maang maang k thak gyi ...  

Kriyaansh bichad k bhi mil gye ... n fir show se chale gye .. but tune updates puri nhi ki... πŸ˜­ 

Haha... enough of my cribbings... tune nhi karna ye sab... πŸ˜› 

& I'll pray to god .. ki tujhe college life me itne exams na dene pade jitne school ke 1 yr me diye... πŸ€£ 
May you get hotter everyday... hehe ... πŸ˜‰ 

Anddd love u dher saara... mmuuuaaahhh .. :* :* 

Enjoy the day to the fullest ...n do not get drunk .. u r still a kid ... haina??? πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

Last but not the least ... Try PINK!!! ... its hott .. its cute ... its sexxyyy ... bwahahaha ... i know ur reactionsπŸ€ͺ πŸ˜Ž

-yogini64

Wish u a very happy birthday dear may all ur wishes come true 

-sweetydoll32

happy birthday aditi πŸ€—..
god bless u swthrt...
hope u get evrything u hv desired of ever...
stay safe nd keep smiling always...
nd now wish me back coz m also the birthday girl ;-)..
jokes apart...hv a marvellous year ahead nd i sincerely wish u see many such days in coming life 

-akankshaArsha

My Soul Sistahhh! <3 Happy Happy Birthdayyy!πŸ₯³
Or friendship started through scrapbook. And our very first convo was about Student of the year and Sid! πŸ˜† AH! Those good 'ol days! <33 
OH! We're also the Commerce Buddies!😎 I miss talking to you so freaking much Aditi! <33 
Happy Birthday once again! πŸ₯³ I hope you have an amazing day filled with fun.
I love you so muchhh! <3 

-somergasm.

Happy birthday Aditi.
                                                 Have an awesome evening.
                                    Enjoy being 18 as it is the best phase of life.
                                               Have fun and rock the party.
                                  Wish you once again a very Happy Birthday

- David (arshafan94) 

Happy birthday Aditi , God bless and enjoy your day with loved ones. Good day. πŸ˜ƒ
                                                              -*Dev*

Hey aditiπŸ€—

Wish ya many more happy returns of d dayπŸ₯³
                May all ur wishes cum true and may godshower his blessings upon u alwayzz😊
                                                              keep smiling😳
                                                                love u loads❀️

-Aishu⭐️ 

Aqqiii First of alll Happy Birthday. 100 saal je le apni zindagi haha Anyways you are amazing and I would love to talk with you more coz its been long we havent talked :( Hope you are fine and sorry tere liye koi edits nahi bana payi as my exams are comming sorry *Kaan pakad k* Hbd once again :*

-Upama 

Hola mi amigo espaol 
                                                               Feliz cumpleaos! 
                                                   May you have the best birthday ever!
                                                                  Party Hard ;)
                                                                Love you always.

-Vedik

Hey Aditi. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear. Stay blessed and have loads of fun<3 πŸ˜³
                                                                      -Fatima. 

many many happy returns of the dear πŸ˜³ may your all wishes n dreams come true, happy birthday πŸ˜³

-aashizin

Scroll Down

Roxxy47 thumbnail
                           Khana :P

Aditi and friends , toot paro πŸ˜†...

1. Cherry-Brandy Baked Brie :

2. Pizza :

3. BBQ Chicken :

4. Pomegranate Salad:

5. Cabbage and Carrot Salad :

6. Cup Cakes :

Drinks :

I have this special drink for you , this drink was the reason for the addition of another "D" in your name , Hope yaad ho πŸ˜†...
I present u Tequila 🀣 : 

Enjoy!!! 😎
Roxxy47 thumbnail
                            Cake :

Iske begair toh Birthday adhoori hai πŸ˜†...
I know candles nai hain but imaginary toh ho sakti hain na πŸ˜‰ , Blow them imaginarily n Make a Wish πŸ˜ƒ...

Now i have this wish of a very Awesome lady , jo k agar mere saath na hoti toh yeh sab na hota πŸ˜³...

Palak Di :

"Virtual World"... they say its fake, but from there only I found you. Yes, I have had a few unexpected, strange pal ups with some of them out there, but this one... was never on the cards.

Aditi Singhal 

Naahhh...!!!!!...

Pagal.. Carazy..Baby 
What kind of person is she, can anyone figure it out? Don't think so...

Nahh.. What are you..At times confused, at times smart, at times dumb, at times senti, at times idiot, romantic too, happy also, seriously a wonder...or a blunder :p

I had gone through really hard time and you are aware of them I guess. In spite of the presence of all those nice people around me, it was always you who would fling aside all my worries and sorrows. Your presence only around me made me feel good. At your age, it's really difficult to manage relations with people who are elder than you but it's been done so graciously by yourself Aditi... you have always been out there holding my back all the time, making me feel so loved and blessed... yes blessed, many a times. When I first spoke to you, I never thought that you would become this important part of me. Thinking about those friends who had given me so much pleasure but who had also caused me so much pain, thinking about that bad mad world to which they'd introduced me, I saw that there's an angel, who would illuminate the path out of it... 

The most I can do for you my friend is simply to be your friend throughout your life... 

Wish you A Very Very Happy Birthday Baby :* Stay Blessed n Have a blast :D Love you <3 

Palak Di :*

Well ab meri bari , U know i'm not good at words so Compromise πŸ˜›...
Try karti hun *Ahem* *Uhmm*

Well , I know that u know this but still i want u to know this that you are a very Special Friend & i love u so very much :*
1st time when we talked , u actually talked me into talking to you πŸ˜†...
Khair purani batein hain N i'm glad u talked me into talking to u 🀣 πŸ€— , Warna aj hum inne ache dost kahan se hote πŸ˜‰...
U noticed jaise jaise humari dosti barhti ja rahi hai , waise waise tumhara naam bhi barhta ja ra ha hai , Jiska Full-Form tum kabhi yaad nai rakh paati πŸ˜†...
No matter how annoying , irritated , demanding , blackmailing , deewani u get , I love u always ❀️...
N aj on your birthday i'm gonna gift u with a "T" in ur name , jiska full-form baad mein bataun gi πŸ˜‰...

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Miss. 3DBL πŸ€— 
& meri Duaas are always with you πŸ˜ƒ...
Love you :*

- Your's Amy :*
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Gifts :

By Misha (Born2Dance) : 
#1 :

#2 :

#3 :
Post Under Construction πŸ˜›
Roxxy47 thumbnail
                           Credits :
Banner + Edit : Misha 

Wishes : Palak Di & Me

Music : Kinjal Di 

Other chindu stuff : Google πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

U know kinni mehnat ki hum ne , Bus ab last thing , Without which yeh thred adhoora hai nd that is MUSIC πŸ˜†...

Music :

Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amyyy πŸ€— πŸ€— Finally its Done.. [:D/] n it wudnt have been possible without you..
😳

Aditi,u hav to know dis.. We went crazy making this whole thread... Gosh,Our First it is.. n parsu raat tak toh we wer unsure if we wud b able to do it evn or not.. n than came Misha k edits n Amy aur Mai full happy n hopeful.. Ab wht do I tl u dat ye kaise kaise bna h πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I had to ask yogini about how to forward a pm.. I dint evn know dat.. Imagine πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So Thanks Yogs n Mishhh.. :D :* πŸ€—

baki details on phone πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Once Again Baby.. *Stay blessed* N I love you ❀️Edited by Pihu.k11 - 9 years ago
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res. Reply kal. :P
I love you both.
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unresed

Aditi!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ₯³happy birthday yaar πŸ₯³
havent seen you since everπŸ˜† remember chatting on Viz' CC ages go😳  its been longπŸ˜•
wish you a amazing and brilliant birthday which is filled with love and happinessπŸ˜›
may the year year ahead of you be bright and fun fullied

chal abh aur nai paka ti 🀣

Lots of love ❀️
~Anu~

:)

Edited by Angelic.x.Chaos - 9 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adi πŸ€— A Very Happy Birthday..

May God bless u..

Enjoy ur birthday