RaShi scene ..ArSi looked down :( - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
totally numb jyoti.. can't comment or think...

Don't know why Zee tv and PH are playing with viewers sentiments.. literally millions of people are watching this serial across the globe...⭐️

Don't Zee TV and Filmfarm have any sense of professionalism.😡... how can they end a serial midway. .. what about the faithful viewers who have invested so much valuable time watching this serial... don't they deserve any consideration ?? ..😕

DDBEDS is giving good trps compared to other serials in the same channel.. how can Zee TV be biased in this way... feeling totally cheated.. 😡
It is said that "good things happen if you stay positive". So, let's be positive until the timings of the new show are declared.
But, I agree. With all the negativity around, it is very hard to find a silver lining. Hoping that sanity prevails and everybody rises above ego issues and sees the larger picture. All hopes are on Zee now. The channel can't let go one of its most consistent shows for the past one year just like that. If not for us, then think about your own profits.
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Alpha completely agree with you.even iam in dilemma whether some negotiation happening between channel and ph.hope we get a good news very soon but but all the actors are confirming that its true.th news that show is going off air is a shock for them so why not the reverse of the news that its not going off will also be a shock.hope everything gets sorted out pls pls.god please listen to us.
Coming to rashi scenes they were so good as usual.i felt like crying when shivani was pleading raghu not to go.hope the well track ends tomo and atleast we get two weeks full of rashi only.

I too hope we do see some miracle happening with channel changing its mind though chances r very less .. but its so weird how we r not even given any extention time either for a proper ending .. normally  a show is given at least a months time to wrap up and not like this 😕

yup RaShi scene was touching and we felt even more emotional seeing it because its almost like RaShi soon parting from us too in similar way after 2 weeks 😭
Originally posted by alpha_057

Is this the reason given by the actors??

If it is, then this is a very childish behaviour on the part of both parties. Just a little disagreement and you end the show??😲😲

Then, it won't come as a shock  even if they end it abruptly. I mean just keep going on with the original track and then on fine day everything comes to a halt.

I don't know whether the channel can give it to another production house or not. I mean is it possible??Isn't the show a copyright of the production house?? 

Yeah Ravi who plays Vivek and that Ginni girl spoke about Channel and PH disagreement .. sighhh .. its childish indeed because actors all suffer

and yup now anything is possible .. dunno if we will get a proper closure either  , though our grt CV head  said love confession will happen ...

Channel can give it to another PH but the problem is its a one yr old show already , so other PH should show that interest too  ...  copyright is with channel .. PH only has a share ..
Originally posted by sanitha7

I am not in state of mind to comment  feeling so depressed 
just cant accept my serial which had all the qualites to remain is going off air 
yes wht u notice is abs.olute correct AB was totally blank  

yup very shocking indeed and we can feel the sadness in the eyes of the actors too now especially AB today
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Agree that Arhaan looked sad n out of his element.. who wouldn't be! The actors would hav got a hint of wat was coming..
But ArSi r true professionals, n they will get over the shock n see to it that they maintain the beauty of RaShi until the end.

Yup .. its the initial shock I guess .. I m sure soon they will get into the skin of the characters again and will make sure RaShi's intensity is not lost till the last epi 😳

RaShi scenes were good... the pleading scene esp. It was vry emotional. Perhaps cos v can draw a parallel here between them n us.. afterall v r also pleading fr the show not to end..

yup when Raghu parted ways from Shivani , I felt RaShi will part ways from us too in 2 weeks time .. guess thats what made the scene so emotional 😭

I dnt want to giv myself anymore hope... if the chl has decided, n the actors r confirming that they hav, then better if I control my mind... though everytime I see an optimistic post, my hrt too strts hoping...sigh!!

its human I guess .. we all want to live in that hope though we know writing is on the wall 😭😭

Originally posted by Latha.I

Nice analysis jo...😭   
yeah it's too hard to even think of this disgusting decision...

I literally have no words... eveything is blank for me...

rashi scene is Good and lifeless...I only wish they bring the well mystery to an end as soon as possible...2 day epi still looked like unedited...I mean after the news they did not make any required changes...and I noticed that when R came back to room VP and Madhavi not there...so as per initial story line R might simply wonder why shiv lying in bridal outfit and alll...but what ever no more predictions 

if we have to die let's die this instant...can't take this daily dose of pain till 1st Aug...

Yup I too feel Raghu will only see Shivani sleeping in that bridal wear and will b confused .. he may thing she was too tired from shooting and so dint change the costume 😕 ... all this would hv been interesting to watch .. I mean his reaction and all if we knew our show is safe but now with 2 weeks remaining , we just want this track to b done with so that we at least get a proper love confessiion from Raghu sighhh 😭😭

and yeah this slow poison death is too much to take honestyl
Originally posted by a_uma

totally numb jyoti.. can't comment or think...

Don't know why Zee tv and PH are playing with viewers sentiments.. literally millions of people are watching this serial across the globe...⭐️

Don't Zee TV and Filmfarm have any sense of professionalism.😡... how can they end a serial midway. .. what about the faithful viewers who have invested so much valuable time watching this serial... don't they deserve any consideration ?? ..😕

DDBEDS is giving good trps compared to other serials in the same channel.. how can Zee TV be biased in this way... feeling totally cheated.. 😡

Thats the tragic part .. we would hv been fine if the show saw a proper ending after all tracks finished .. sadness would hv been there but we would hv said all good things come to an end ..

but thats not the case .. we r actually getting an abrupt ending which is hurting us more ..

we waited and waited for Raghu's love confession and RaShi love track to start and now show ending without that being started at all  .. sighhh 🤢🤢

and yes DDBEDS is hving decent trps compared to many other low trp shows on channel and thats where logic too takes a backseat 😕
Originally posted by alpha_057

It is said that "good things happen if you stay positive". So, let's be positive until the timings of the new show are declared.
But, I agree. With all the negativity around, it is very hard to find a silver lining. Hoping that sanity prevails and everybody rises above ego issues and sees the larger picture. All hopes are on Zee now. The channel can't let go one of its most consistent shows for the past one year just like that. If not for us, then think about your own profits.

yesss all hopes on zee though its dim but still miracles do happen .. so lets see if last minute decisions r made now 😕
Isn't there anybody greater than the creative head in the production house who can negotiate with the channel separately?? Maybe he/she can placate the creative head as well or better still fire him from work...😆
I don't entirely blame the channel for this. Any GEC would not like stuffs like black magic, alcohol making in the house, walking on burning coal etc. to be shown in its show and that too on prime time. But still, Zee, please don't be so harsh.