Gustakh Dil

Game of the Week--Week 18 july 2014 -24 july 2014

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi  All
As you can see I signed up for the GOTW for this week. So here is the game.

We have to play Gustakh Dil.!!

You can play a character you like. If we have less members we can take up two roles.Can act as split personality๐Ÿ˜†. You can add up VMs, songs to add the expressions , situation anything really.

We don't need any story line we will just add up the dialogs and let the story go which ever track!! even if it is not relevant!!

Below are the characters which we know already and you can take them up. You can play your own new as well.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lajjo
Nikhil
Nani - Ash My all time favorite
Ranjo
Shreya
Gunja
Rishi
Inder
Barkha
Ayesha
Adi
Sagar Khurana
Chachu
Anjali
Ravi
Ravi's Wife
3 dance assistance
Amma
Babuji
Dhani
Lakhi
Putty

Hope you enjoy it and we get all the members of this forum to join the game . Even those silent reader. All welcome!!
So am starting with Nani

OMG Barkha.. what happened to you babay.. tumhare ankho ke niche kale dhabe aa rahe hai!! baby you need
to relax a bit and do some painting therapy to get that black color out of you and spit it on that canvas paper..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Very interesting and something really New and different.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome game, I have played this game in other forums It's so much fun.. I'll take up Barkha๐Ÿ˜†
Common Mom how is paint therapy going to help me.. I just want my chamomile tea this Laajo is giving me a headache 
ASH_99 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Forget about the tea dear lets go for a long drive. It will make your mood.

And yes Ayesha dear aj rat ka khana tum banana.
Don't worry about Gunja . She just left and told me she will be late tonight. She is partying as she also had headache due to Lajjo

Am butchering Gunja   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want to play my fav nik ๐Ÿ˜†
nani take mom for a drive,there awaits a perfect big canvas therapy for her all in red๐Ÿ˜†
she sure will enjoy that
sami01 thumbnail
ps forgot to add amazing idea ash u rock re...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Thanks Uditi, Anju, Sami.. Just saw on one of the forum..

Nikhil beta.. I know that red big canvas will take care if Barkha 's headache. But what about you dear.. Who will take care if you? Lajjo has just left you in pain!! Why don't you marry to someone else ? You know what you should go for Ranjo now. She thinks much better and cares for you. Much more sensible than Lajjo.. Think about it..

sami01 thumbnail
yes yes  very good idea actually laajo is being really snoby these days , she is better if I do act bit cruelly with her,may be I should try a new chick completely ..what say mom...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Oh beta don't worry abt Barkha. Anyway she never bothered about her children . She is more interested in playing with Lajjo.

I think we should have nice indian tea made by Ayesha
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayo dada Laajo !  How can you trust Raathri? Says Anjali.laajo,Anjali ji we will give her one chance.Vahi poorana bashan๐Ÿ˜†