CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Writers did a great job i must say and the way vaibhavii delivered those dialogues made it even more awesome!!
Haha coming to shaurya i love him already, lol..crush only :D menu laging he is in love with her already :P the way he was ghooring at her wen she thanked him in frnt of the police station was so cute n that scene was enough to raise my hrt beat :)
Abt natasha koi connection toh nahi na betn vaibhavi's farher n that incident??
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey hi :)
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you.
It was a debate with no facts, no data. She was just saying for the sake of saying.
Debates should be in one language, not a mix of Hindi and English.
Even judges know that she was breaking the rule by changing her stance in the middle, still she won. This was very unfair according to me.

I really loved Natasha in that episode :)
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rhapsody92

Hey hi :)

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you.
It was a debate with no facts, no data. She was just saying for the sake of saying.
Debates should be in one language, not a mix of Hindi and English.
Even judges know that she was breaking the rule by changing her stance in the middle, still she won. This was very unfair according to me.

I really loved Natasha in that episode :)

@Bold: Yep, that's a compulsary rule. But then again, it's a TV Show. Doesn't really follow the rules. 
@Italic: That was. Again, it's a TV show. 
While watching Indian Telly, you usually have to put aside logic, and then look at it. Otherwise, I don't think I could ever manage to watch a single one them.
I don't think she was saying it for the sake of saying so though. I've heard countless people rant about this issue, and I admired her/the writer's take on it. 

Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AzureLicht

@Bold: Yep, that's a compulsary rule. But then again, it's a TV Show. Doesn't really follow the rules. 
@Italic: That was. Again, it's a TV show. 
While watching Indian Telly, you usually have to put aside logic, and then look at it. Otherwise, I don't think I could ever manage to watch a single one them.
I don't think she was saying it for the sake of saying so though. I've heard countless people rant about this issue, and I admired her/the writer's take on it. 

I know, "its a TV Show" argument is quite valid. But just once I hope a TV show to be realistic.
I'll put my logic aside while watching this show ðŸ˜†

Writer's take was though good, but arguments given could have been better ðŸ˜Š

Anyways I hope Vaibhavi's character become more realistic, I'm not able to connect with her ðŸ˜•
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Like Rhapsody said, me too am not being able to connect with her character. At some point, i find her being over judgemental while on other things i find her reactions very thanda..her character needs a bit of strengthening like that of Natasha.
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nash..

Like Rhapsody said, me too am not being able to connect with her character. At some point, i find her being over judgemental while on other things i find her reactions very thanda..her character needs a bit of strengthening like that of Natasha.

Thanks Nash ðŸ˜Š
Yes, getting a scholarship or being good in academics cannot make you a civil service officer. She needs to have that special quality that should differentiates Vaibhavi from others. She is not having that at the moment.
I hope the creator's of this show realizes this soon, otherwise it would then be too late to change Vaibhavi's character

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with Nash n Rhasp!
Vaibhavi's character needs to be more realistic!