Rangrasiya

DO NOT FORRGET TO VOTE FOR ALL THE 3 AWARD SHOWS-complete informaton (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

arnavkhushi69

Goldie

arnavkhushi69

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nerina

Did and will do...thanks for making it easier.

plzz vote multiple times
ask ur friends n relatives also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty14spate22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DO NOT FORRGET TO VOTE FOR ALL THE 3 AWARD SHOWS-complete informaton (Page 10)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beauty14

Goldie

beauty14

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkhushi69

Originally posted by beauty14

Originally posted by Jaz1990

^sane here really want then to win something but wer all voting so less compared to other forums

<font size="2">Jaz, do you have a twitter account? We need to spread word of the awards to as many people as we can through any social media websiter, like on Twitter and the forum.</font>
<font size="2">To those who have Twitter, spread word around and gather more people to help increase voting!Big smile</font>

i completely agree
pllzzz spread the word on twitter and facebook
we have to make theem win

On Facebook, some people have been spreading information on how to register for the awards and vote regularly, we need more support here on the forum and Twitter!

arnavkhushi69

Goldie

arnavkhushi69

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnavkhushi69

^sane here really want then to win something but wer all voting so less compared to other forums

<font size="2">Jaz, do you have a twitter account? We need to spread word of the awards to as many people as we can through any social media websiter, like on Twitter and the forum.</font>
<font size="2">To those who have Twitter, spread word around and gather more people to help increase voting!Big smile</font>

i completely agree
pllzzz spread the word on twitter and facebook
we have to make theem win

<font size="2">On Facebook, some people have been spreading information on how to register for the awards and voteregularly, we need more support here on the forum and Twitter!</font>

lets do this guys
we have to make them win

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Yep spreading it to people I know on twitter, everyone also spread the word and vote, I'm gonna be real busy this coming week due to eid and den flying out to morocco so won't be able to vote, so guys vote

arnavkhushi69

Goldie

arnavkhushi69

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Yep spreading it to people I know on twitter, everyone also spread the word and vote, I'm gonna be real busy this coming week due to eid and den flying out to morocco so won't be able to vote, so guys vote

buck up guys
vote

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I have a question, I realised that they allow you to vote from one email a couple of times, each time u get confirmation, does ur vote count even if u do it from the same email?

BerryBlush07

IF-Sizzlerz

BerryBlush07

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
phew!..voted for ITacademy...

now for telly LOL

arnavkhushi69

Goldie

arnavkhushi69

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BerryBlush07

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">phew!..voted for ITacademy...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">now for tellyLOL</font>

so how many times did u all vote???????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top