Apna Sapna Money Money Trailer!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Got the latest trailer for Apna Sapna Money Money.....go check it out at the link below...and post ur comments and opinions

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/trailer/8813.html

~Rashi~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apna Sapna Money Money Trailer!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
the trailer lukz pretty good...and the song is cool as well...every1 is lukin awesome buh i dont know y Koena is always exposing soo much....anywayz i hope the movie is good and does well

~Rashi~

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
thankssssssssssss rashi...the moviee lookssss gooodd...i dontt understanddd thatt why she exposess too much...thatzz y i dontt like her...thankss for sharingg rashiiiii Clap Clap Clap

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayeshag

thankssssssssssss rashi...the moviee lookssss gooodd...i dontt understanddd thatt why she exposess too much...thatzz y i dontt like her...thankss for sharingg rashiiiii Clap Clap Clap

ya i think shez really pretty...and dance really well....buh if she doesnt expose to much then she can also become an actress known more for her acting skills than her exposing skills

~Rashi~

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

Originally posted by ayeshag

ya i think shez really pretty...and dance really well....buh if she doesnt expose to much then she can also become an actress known more for her acting skills than her exposing skills

~Rashi~

yea i agree with u Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top