Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
lols yaar i dont have that problem in my uni my mates who are english they too watch indian films they think the dancing is wicked and all my friends english or otherwise all know who shah rukh khan is as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well like most people from my classs are desis lolz. My teacher knows SRK because his wife is indian hehe, and he even met SRK lolz.

desi_chick05 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nice topic 😳

well 90 % of my school is indian πŸ˜† an yeaa we teach everyone elsee punjabi an hindi an stuff its soo funny πŸ˜† we taught my gym teacher sum stuff an tha next day shes like kidhaaan ? chak de πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea i have a lot of indian and pak ppl....so everyone knows about hindi movies and ashwariya rai.....and i dunno if u guyz noticed but i see ash ads all over the place...she's representing loreal and i see her on billboards, magazines, tv...evrywhere!!....lol......but ya i think indian movies and bollywood is now popular all over the world and its nothing to be embarrassed about! 😳
Pachu.P thumbnail
Lolzzz....in my college its me n this other guy who are indian!...but i never taught them but @ work...my supervisor n my co-worker asks me how to say this n that...i tell them n they ask me how to cuse cuz we sometimes cuse @ our customers if they get on our last nerves n they cuse n customer are like huh?...then we're like oo no...we weren't talking to u...we were talking to him/her...n we point @ our other co-worker!!! πŸ˜†
lilyrosey thumbnail
ya bollywood is really spreading and i'm soo happy about it! πŸ˜ƒ I have taught my friends meanings of hindi lyrics and they ask me how do i say this and i tell them, its really nice 😳 also they know of my addiction to bollywood movies and Shahrukh Khan 😳 and when i tell them they are really interested πŸ˜† 😳 and some even watch them and they know of SRK πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Yeah, like this girl in grade 1 from my school, knows the songs from K3G, she sings them for me at recess, she's shoo cuteeee! 😳
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha3105

oooo nice topic neelu

my chinese friends here LOVE hindi movies. lol they come iver and watch movies and then i have to explain. we say munna bhai MBBS together, and i struggles explaning the bombay hindi to them.

well some of them really love bollywood. they watch lots of the movies. haha. and well, we're shooting a movie and they choose bollywood as the theme. haha.

so well, its hilarious to see them in love with bollywood

Same with me sneha😳Its soooo cutee to see there reactions..My one friend is in love with Iqbal Khan after i showed her IQ's picπŸ˜†

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

Have any of you ever taught your American/canadian/Britsh or other friends hindi or something??😳

I have so, like, so MANY tyms πŸ˜›.. I make dem watch Indian Movies - sometyms πŸ˜ƒ, and in my IPOD, I have some hindi songs, and dey actually like listening to them, eventhough dey dun understand any words -  they still dance nd all when the song is playing πŸ˜› Most of dem do know Aishwarya, dey find her pretty πŸ˜ƒ nd dey definetly know Shaahid Kapoor, dey know how crazy im for him, so dey often tease cause of dat πŸ˜› but Its all good, They like knowing n learning things about India! πŸ˜ƒ

Grtt Topic πŸ˜ƒ

Yashika

Edited by ~*YasHika*~ - 17 years ago
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tam

Yeah, like this girl in grade 1 from my school, knows the songs from K3G, she sings them for me at recess, she's shoo cuteeee! 😳

aww...how sweetπŸ˜›

Fo me too..There are some Arabs in our class...One of them knows "Kal ho na ho" and a Pakistani song tooπŸ˜›It sounds funny with their pronounciation..but its cutee!!😳