appua9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Missing IPKKND so much😭... I know there had been so many posts on this and its been a long time after the show has been off air but I'm still not over it😭.  Not only one there was many other factors that drew me in to the fabulous serial i have ever seen👏... The first ever fictional show i got addicted😛... The factors i loved in IPKKND (and that i miss now😭 )... Tell me if  you still miss them😭...
1. Of course the cute and most romantic couple ARSHI... their cute fights... LLHH moments... dhak-dhak scenes...

2. The great ASR... His attitude😛... His care for his lady love and di😛... and most importanly his "WHAT THE..."😉...

3. KKG😊... oops sorry KKGSR😆...  Her bubblyness😊... Her stupidness😆... Her love for her Arnavji... her "DEVI MAIYYA"😊...

4. Anjali😊... the sweet di😊... Her care for her CHOTE😛 ...

5. Manorama Mamiji😆..... her "HELLO HAI BYE BYE" , "PHATI SADI" and "KHOON BHARI TANG"😆...

6. Buaji😆... her " HAY RE NANDAKISHORE","SHANKADEVI", "PARAMESHWARI" and "THITHALIYA"😆.. her mu's with nk 🤣...

7. NK😆.. His stupidness😆... His nightmares of buaji🤣... His hindi mistakes🤣... His "NANAV"😆...

8. Naniji😊... Her love for everyone😊...

9. Lakshmi😆... the goat😆...

10. Payal and Akash😊... the cute love birdies😊... their "AKASH JI.. PAYAL JI"😆...

11. Shyam😡... the first villain that i wanted to come back on a show (for seeing offscreen masti😉)...

12. Aarav😊... although i dint like him first as he was the reason for the MU between ARSHI😡...later i liked him after it was found that he wasn't Arnie's son😊...

12. Their offscreen masti😆... Sarun bonding😊...

12. All the other characters - Lavanya ( although i hated her first😡 started feeling bad for her later😔)...  the mystery man Aman😆...Garima Gupta , Shashi Gupta😊, all the prakash's - Omprakash, haripraksh and jayaprakash😆.  I dint like the other characters that entered the show later😡...

I miss them all a lot😭... Do share your feelings  about them😭...
Edited by appua9 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I too miss them alot
There is not a single at without thinking abt them
Miss arshi and entire ipk family
Thank you for the wonderful post
Ipk is my first and last soap for me
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously! Missing them so Much!
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I sometimes feel I am losing it - how is it possible to obsess over something which happened nearly two years back. And then I visit IF and realise I am not the only nutcase!!!

IPKKND was much much more than a mere TV serial - it made a permanent place in our hearts, and we carry it within us, always!!

appua9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faffy

I sometimes feel I am losing it - how is it possible to obsess over something which happened nearly two years back. And then I visit IF and realise I am not the only nutcase!!!

no you're definetely not the only one...

Originally posted by: faffy

IPKKND was much much more than a mere TV serial - it made a permanent place in our hearts, and we carry it within us, always!!

it was much more than a serial😭...
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too ..:( 
cant imagine my life widout arshi

devidevika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow nice post... u mentioned each and everythng😊 ya everyone is missing them...😭
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Lovely post I miss them always 😭
ASRsDolly11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Lovely Post LOVED IT ❤️
Miss IPKKND to much
Miss Sarun and Arshi
Miss the awards they got
Miss watching them everyday
Miss them to much to say