Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

appua9

appua9

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Missing IPKKND so muchCry... I know there had been so many posts on this and its been a long time after the show has been off air but I'm still not over itCry.  Not only one there was many other factors that drew me in to the fabulous serial i have ever seenClap... The first ever fictional show i got addictedTongue... The factors i loved in IPKKND (and that i miss nowCry )... Tell me if  you still miss themCry...
1. Of course the cute and most romantic couple ARSHIDay Dreaming... their cute fightsDay Dreaming... LLHH momentsDay Dreaming... dhak-dhak scenesDay Dreaming...

2. The great ASRDay Dreaming... His attitudeTongue... His care for his lady love and diTongue... and most importanly his "WHAT THE..."Wink...

3. KKGSmile... oops sorry KKGSRLOL...  Her bubblynessSmile... Her stupidnessLOL... Her love for her ArnavjiDay Dreaming... her "DEVI MAIYYA"Smile...

4. AnjaliSmile... the sweet diSmile... Her care for her CHOTETongue ...

5. Manorama MamijiLOL..... her "HELLO HAI BYE BYE" , "PHATI SADI" and "KHOON BHARI TANG"LOL...

6. BuajiLOL... her " HAY RE NANDAKISHORE","SHANKADEVI", "PARAMESHWARI" and "THITHALIYA"LOL.. her mu's with nk ROFL...

7. NKLOL.. His stupidnessLOL... His nightmares of buajiROFL... His hindi mistakesROFL... His "NANAV"LOL...

8. NanijiSmile... Her love for everyoneSmile...

9. LakshmiLOL... the goatLOL...

10. Payal and AkashSmile... the cute love birdiesSmile... their "AKASH JI.. PAYAL JI"LOL...

11. ShyamAngry... the first villain that i wanted to come back on a show (for seeing offscreen mastiWink)...

12. AaravSmile... although i dint like him first as he was the reason for the MU between ARSHIAngry...later i liked him after it was found that he wasn't Arnie's sonSmile...

12. Their offscreen mastiLOL... Sarun bondingSmile...

12. All the other characters - Lavanya ( although i hated her firstAngry started feeling bad for her laterUnhappy)...  the mystery man AmanLOL...Garima Gupta , Shashi GuptaSmile, all the prakash's - Omprakash, haripraksh and jayaprakashLOL.  I dint like the other characters that entered the show laterAngry...

I miss them all a lotCry... Do share your feelings  about themCry...

Edited by appua9 - 17 July 2014 at 2:24am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

eminicSwamuASRsDolly11ipkknd-rockzapinky81test1orangecandy3IDatIFPayaashArishaDeepzdesigirl_sydellgmsk-BarunSanz-chandana.sstg1MariaArHiholicArshiHamesha..Sugar_ArHi..Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing them so much" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swearshina09

Goldie

Swearshina09

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I too miss them alot
There is not a single at without thinking abt them
Miss arshi and entire ipk family
Thank you for the wonderful post
Ipk is my first and last soap for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appua9

-Areeba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Areeba-

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Seriously! Missing them so Much!

appua9

faffy

Goldie

faffy

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I sometimes feel I am losing it - how is it possible to obsess over something which happened nearly two years back. And then I visit IF and realise I am not the only nutcase!!!

IPKKND was much much more than a mere TV serial - it made a permanent place in our hearts, and we carry it within us, always!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appua9stg1

appua9

appua9

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faffy

I sometimes feel I am losing it - how is it possible to obsess over something which happened nearly two years back. And then I visit IF and realise I am not the only nutcase!!!

no you're definetely not the only one...

Originally posted by faffy

IPKKND was much much more than a mere TV serial - it made a permanent place in our hearts, and we carry it within us, always!!

it was much more than a serialApproveCry...

faffy

ArishaDeepz

IF-Dazzler

ArishaDeepz

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
me too ..:( 
cant imagine my life widout arshi

appua9

devidevika

devidevika

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wow nice post... u mentioned each and everythngSmile ya everyone is missing them...Cry

appua9

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Lovely post I miss them always Cry

appua9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top