nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Please give your ideas on what you would like to see in Ashlok romance scene or just scenes of them together. 
Seriously the CV's are running out of ideas and we need to give them a few looks like. The mirror is so boring and the rest are becoming repetitive. The Chemistry is lacking in most scenes nowadays.

How would you like to see them next??? 

IT CAN BE FUNNY, ROMANTIC, SHARING A MEAL, TALKING, LAUGHING, ANYTHING. 

Inspiration behind me starting this thread goes to Chitss and Jia. 👏

Come on and post your wildest thoughts too.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you...ashlok r boring now...sorry if I m hurting anyone but I m  seriously not liking the way they r showing ashlok scenes...most of the scenes r repetitive. ...yaa scene with baby was cute...but I dont want pregnancy track...as we knw monsoon  reached maharashtra so now we can expect rain scenes...somewhere I want to see how much shlok love aastha...may be some jealousy track...    u knw what I was watching some old videos especially when aastha was reading shlok's diary...to be honest shlok and swatis love story was mych romantic...he did a lot for swati compare to aastha infact he is doung norhing for aastha...alwayz ask for kiss or kids...which is boring...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me I. Okay with Ashlok romance... I love them in every scene if it Is repetative
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Agree with you...ashlok r boring now...sorry if I m hurting anyone but I m  seriously not liking the way they r showing ashlok scenes...most of the scenes r repetitive. ...yaa scene with baby was cute...but I dont want pregnancy track...as we knw monsoon  reached maharashtra so now we can expect rain scenes...somewhere I want to see how much shlok love aastha...may be some jealousy track...    u knw what I was watching some old videos especially when aastha was reading shlok's diary...to be honest shlok and swatis love story was mych romantic...he did a lot for swati compare to aastha infact he is doung norhing for aastha...alwayz ask for kiss or kids...which is boring...

@Bold- I agree with you..I also need a hot rainy romance scene..😳

Another idea is let Aastha take the initiative at least once. I am bored of Shlok trying to kiss her or ask her kiss and Aastha running away from him..I mean she has got a hot and handsome patidev..Why does she run away all the time or scold him for romancing..
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I will b honest. i love this show and ashlok to extreme. i wanr long life for the show.. Ashlok scenes and dailouges became repititive after consumation.. i loved the scene where shlik says mood ho rhaa hai n saree drapping scene was sensous.. pregs track can be delayed. sepration, jealousy track need of the hour.. New entry can be there and about ashlok scenes we have not get any bed scene.. we got only 1 bed scene.. and want to see pure, intense romance and not baby talks...
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They can show kiss like temple marriage. its frustrating to see near kisses... nand yeah aastha should dawn a bold avtaar ..
Indiana22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post & I agree with all of you!

1) Jealousy track PLEASE
2) Astha initiating ahem ahem for once
3) Rain scenes- I would like to see Astha leaving Shlok and him running after her in the rain 😆
4) Astha getting into an accident and Shlok extremely upset & worried
5) Blackout and candlelight scene like in Kolhapur except this time they are married and in love
6) Scenes alone without being interrupted in the Agnihotri Mansion!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yeah I want to see a jealous Shlok
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indiana22

Great post & I agree with all of you!

1) Jealousy track PLEASE
2) Astha initiating ahem ahem for once
3) Rain scenes- I would like to see Astha leaving Shlok and him running after her in the rain 😆
4) Astha getting into an accident and Shlok extremely upset & worried
5) Blackout and candlelight scene like in Kolhapur except this time they are married and in love
6) Scenes alone without being interrupted in the Agnihotri Mansion!

love ur ideas...yaa accident track can also bring good twist...we really need episodes like kolhapur track...one of the best episode of ipkkndebp...hope cvs r reading ur ideas...
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
originally posted by Chitsss in my thread a grandma's longing and love...
REPLY 1

Now they should have continued with the scene , added some jealous banter from Astha , Sojal chipping in. But naa. Astha does not have time to notice her hubby's interest , she is too full of herself so she sets the world straight.
Nikita like you said the romance is kinda boring now. I found the scene which had AaShlock with Pari mire charged than the mirror one. The mirror one seemed so routine , stare at each other in the mirror , then hug. Why could he not start feelibg het up when she pushed him aside . If she looked so delucious opps gorgeous why waste time ? 
What I did like was when they showed AaShlock sleeping cuddled up.

REPLY 2

I will go crazy if they show the mirror again ... its plain boring now . And I dont get Aastha's orgasmic reaction, blushing under hubby's stare I get .. not this. That's why I liked Pari scene better , both were admiring each other but not acting weird.
Why can't they come up with some other scenes ? How come this couple never fights for the remote or watch a movie together ? Why can't Aastha have an exceptionally busy day in the kitchen ... Shlock lands up there ... perhaps brew some tea , sit on the floor and talk everything about nothing ? 
Yesterday they could have shown Aastha check our Shlock right ? Instead of the same old ...

REPLY 3
I wonder where the SUN went ? I used to love Shlocks interactions with his best buddy . After the temple marriage Shlock took Astha to meet his friend , how come now he isnt ? Is it because he knows he will apologise to his buddy ? And ego does not permit ? 
How come Shlock never has a boys night out with his friends ? That could give us some fun when he gets back home. Oh the list goes on. 
Remember the office conf room hand hold pyaar ? I really dont understand why a guy would hold her hand rather than tease her thigh ? And please that isnt sooi bold either

originally between dsr11 and peytonmanning 

agree. saree pleats scene was the last romantic in the recent times that i really liked. avinash's eyes were captured really beautifully in that scene. that was too much real, even astha was different in that scene, its better if they take time to shoot romantic scenes, then only we can get our trademark flavor, they are not bound to give such repeats in the name of romance, why dont they just give some nok joks or some double meaning talks, or some fun moments , some light scenes, we are not even getting the lifts, no fun whatsoever so true! i wouldn't mind some cute bonding scenes between them. she could loom over him and disturb him when he is playing on his ipad and make him lose his game. he could tickle her until she is out of her breath for making him lose his precious game. something like that would be fun. some simple fun moments that normal couples experience, would be really nice. nobody stands in front of the mirror all the time to romance! 

originally posted by Jia

they could have shown Astha-Shlok going to shopping alone and having fun in rain..instead of adding Sojal & her bonding. Why can't they be more creative..there are more ways hubby-wifey can spend some quality time together apart form standing in front of mirror & romancing. Some times I feel like a teenager who is asking for such scenes..but ...arghh..its just so so monotonous now.

a collation of some of the ideas on my earlier post. Do add your own.