•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
guys this is filmfarms adress n ph nos ..plz do try to mail n call them ..lets hope v get some true n pos response .

53, India. Tel: +91 22 26334617 Fax: +91 22 26353318 Email: [email protected] www.filmfarmindia.com
tfs hema di..i will mail them.
I have called zee and asked whether ddbeds is going off air then he says that it is a false news and they dont know who is releasing articles like that.i pleased him not to end ddbeds pls pls and then he said it is not ending
REALLY...OMG 
if this is true u made my day uma...
BIG THANK YOU

So if i want to call i call this below no. right?
53, India. Tel: +91 22 26334617 Fax: +91 22 26353318 Email: [email protected]www.filmfarmindia.com

or call Zee?  if Zee can you please share the no. with me (note im from Malaysia so please add the dialing code)

thanks babe
Edited by agbabe - 9 years ago
Agnes may be they are saying this to calm down.but still hope its true.the same happened wit pratigya.they used to say that its false news but still they pulled off pratigya.hope the same does not happen now.lets see what others got as a reply when they called
Originally posted by agbabe

R<font size="2">EALLY...OMG</font>
<font size="2">if this is true u made my day uma...</font>
<font size="2">BIG THANK YOU</font>

<font size="2">So if i want to call i call this below no. right?</font>
<font size="2">53, India. Tel: +91 22 26334617 Fax: +91 22 26353318 Email: [email protected]www.filmfarmindia.com</font>

<font size="2">or call Zee? if Zee can you please share the no. with me (note im from Malaysia so please add the dialing code)</font>

<font size="2">thanks babe</font>

heres the number of zee
These filmfarm people not receiving the call what to do.
Dunno if we could believe zee

Poonam tweeted na that she is shocked n all that that it's ending. ? N even AB said that the news is true...
Sure let me call them from home am im at work now.
will keep you all posted and fingers crossed and hope for a miracle.

thanks all
Edited by agbabe - 9 years ago