India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Update for Nov,12

GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:36am | IP Logged

i'm not gonna write everything in detail, but will tell what happend. The funeral scene is shown, Kajal and Arjun's mom are numb with shock......i think.....After the funeral i think kajal suddenly start talikng like oh god, i have to get arjun's cloth ready and she runs to her room.....kritika and her mom(kajal's mom) run after her.......kajal gets suit out for arjun and asks her mom if arjun will like it or ont......her mom cries and then she tells her that arjun is dead.......kajal doesn't believe her.....she keeps on telling how arjun has meeting today and has to go office early.........she still doesn't believe her mom then her mom like holds her tells her in eye that ARJUN IS DEAD....kajal remebers all those scene at the party and how arjun died....she screams arjun's name and cries a lot. oh yea kritika also tells kajal that it is true what aiye is saying abt arjun's death , but kajal says K how can u say like that?.........

it has been month since arjun died, there was a scene where kritika tells samay if he needed anyhting he can call her,

kajal had pain in her stomach, so samay took her to hospital where the doctor scolds samay thinking that he is kajal's husband abt not taking care of her(why don't doctor ask first if he is her husband or not before lecturing men), samay's dad was their seeing all this and thinking something.

there was a scene about diwali when arjun and samay were small and samay promised arjun that he willl always celcebrate diwali with him....arjun's mom also remeber past scene abt diwali with arjun or something.....

the main twist in this episode was at end........when samay's dad tell his mom that samay shud marry kajal 'cause she needs someone and it is better for the child.....his mom questions him what abt kritika, he is like kritika has signed divorce paper and beside kritika would want to the same thing that's when we see him shocked looking toward the door and guess what kritika was their standing sad.....she probably heard everything........it stopped there........

i don't know if y'all understand or not, but i tried to write as much as i cudSmile

essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanx for update!!! I understood everything. :-)Smile
coco Groupbie
coco
coco

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:23am | IP Logged

cool update it was really goodBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top