Gustakh Dil

I really like sagar and lajjo's chemistry (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I some hwo disagree Nikhil and laajo's chemistry is talk of the town ,it I is just that they never had many scenes lately , I mean who can forget that through the mirror scene it is one of best scene was I ever saw...but laajo and sagar also r ok just like guru and shishya..
but agreed actor who plays sagar is amazing very good actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really like sagar and lajjo's chemistry (Page 4)" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravenheart

Agreed.  Sagar and Laajo has a better chemistry than Laajo/Nikhil.  But then the actor playing Sagar is awesome - I had watched one of his previous show where he played vampire and he simply rocked!

He is an amazing actor. I became his fan after watching him in PKYEK as the vampire. 

Edited by ak75 - 21 July 2014 at 11:09pm

--Evon--

--Evon--

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I do too Embarrassed I was a little scared to say that in the forum LOL. I think he is an interesting character with the past and a daughter. But it can be cliche like Mr. Bajaj too. I still like LAKHIL... but they need more plot for their love story.  

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Evon--

I do too Embarrassed I was a little scared to say that in the forum LOL. I think he is an interesting character with the past and a daughter. But it can be cliche like Mr. Bajaj too. I still like LAKHIL... but they need more plot for their love story.  

Sagar is good at heart and he will not use Milli to get Laajo . But, we never know. Anything can happen.

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Evon--

arey don't be scared , this forum is full on shant...we will disagree with u politely LOLWink but I think laajo and sagar do have good chemistry bec of recent events they were thrown together but since at least I have seen serial from day 1 and for me Nikhil and laajo's chemistry has no match, they had this connection, which cvs did ruin a little bit but for me, their bonding, their story and acting made me have absolute devotion for them as couple, though I love sagar's character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

Post Reply New Post

Go to top