Gustakh Dil

I really like sagar and lajjo's chemistry (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

yes i  use to watch Drashti in  Geet hui sabse parayi  and the lead against  her was MSK!!  Maan sing Khurana!!

I guess Khurana Men are quite droolable kya!! LOL

You are Geet fan. Yes. Thats the best show she has done till date. 

Agree about the Khurana men LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really like sagar and lajjo's chemistry (Page 3)" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harinisriram39

Could't agree more.. 100% correct. He know very well that Lajjo Loves her husband and its her husband why Lajjo is working him!! So after knowing the fact I dont think he will have that possessive feeling towards her. Its just he likes her.

and yes i like their chemistry as Guru Shishya..!!

We have so much variety of chemestries rt?? LOL
/QUOTE]

<font color="#000099">May be "bonding" is the right word - Bonding of Guru ShishyaaBig smile. In today's episode he tells that in this house its like there are two kids. I wish they retain the relationship that way and not show any heartbreak of SK. SK already has seen tragedy in his life. Its time he got happiness in his life and he gets to spend full of fun and happy life with his little daughter Mili. Though Mili is not his biological daughter, he does care for her. Mili already started feeling the change in her father. Hope it increases with each passing day and they share a great bonding.</font>

Correct again!! Guru shishya bonding was great to see specially guru scolding and shishya cribbing LOL

So true SK has suffered a lot in his life so he better keep a professional bonding with Lajjo and enjoy personal life with Mili.

@BOLD : Rightly said Ash. No more heart breaks for SK. Spending more time with Mili is good for both of them. 

ASH_99

Tulasi14

IF-Rockerz

Tulasi14

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sagar ls a very good actor and t love the way he his and I don't want him to change in to negative role.i know he his falling in love with Laajo but he will keep his feelings to himself and they will beocome good friends and will be strong support for Laajo in future .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99ak75

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Sagar ls a very good actor and t love the way he his and I don't want him to change in to negative role.i know he his falling in love with Laajo but he will keep his feelings to himself and they will beocome good friends and will be strong support for Laajo in future .

Don't worry Tulsi, he will not turn negative. Only weird thing is when Nikhil will go missing, Nikhil's  family people will ask Lajjo to marry Sagar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01ASH_99ak75

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
yes he is positive character through out .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99ak75

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Don't worry Tulsi, he will not turn negative. Only weird thing is when Nikhil will go missing, Nikhil's  family people will ask Lajjo to marry Sagar

Is it? why Nikhil go missing? by that detective ppl?

paljay

IF-Rockerz

paljay

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paljay

Is it? why Nikhil go missing? by that detective ppl?

Nikhil will be in the prison and he will not inform anyone as he will be ashamed.

ASH_99

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Agreed.  Sagar and Laajo has a better chemistry than Laajo/Nikhil.  But then the actor playing Sagar is awesome - I had watched one of his previous show where he played vampire and he simply rocked!

ak75

Post Reply New Post

Go to top