Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

I really like sagar and lajjo's chemistry (Page 2)

londonkababu Senior Member
londonkababu
londonkababu

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASH_99

Originally posted by Hema48

I don't think Sagar will turn into a negative character and I really like the actor playing Sagar. He does such a brilliant job and I think Sagar's character is really interesting and the role is quite substantial!

Right Hema, He has done a fabulous job as an actor and his role in the show is substantial. To get such a guru itself is a big achievement i guess.  I have said this before as well he is a godfather to Lajjo. And he always praisies Lajjo for the charisma she has.. !!

Guys, SK has fallen in love with Laajo. That is for sure. In Laajo he sees a young, beautiful caring sharing person. Yes he knows that she is married. SK will curb his feelings and more than likely help Nikhil and Laajo become a couple again.  You can not help who you fall in love with after all.

There are too many villains in the show already anyway.

This story line reminds me of an old Beetles song,

"Love Me Do"

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do

Someone to love
Somebody new
Someone to love
Someone like you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
True.. if you love some one.. you just love.. does not mean you try to posses it.. rt..

HE will keep his feeling to himself.. he smart enf to do that..

Loved the song Jatinder!!
londonkababu Senior Member
londonkababu
londonkababu

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged

True.. if you love some one.. you just love.. does not mean you try to posses it.. rt..

HE will keep his feeling to himself.. he smart enf to do that..

Loved the song Jatinder!!

Check this song out,

ASH_99

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Hi anu.. wlcome to the forum..Hug

First of all let me tell you your display image actor.. Drishti.. i love her a lot.. !! Embarrassed

I agree. their scenes are enjoyable as long as our lajjo madam does not start her pravachan or bhashan.. remember when he was about to drink when Lajjo - Rati and the pics issue was there. So as long as he is teaching and Lajjo listening I enjoy.. other way I hate it..

Hi Ash. Thanks for the warm welcome Hug Nice to meet a Drashti fan here.Smile

Lol...when she starts her bhashan, ignore her & drool on SK Day Dreaming

ASH_99

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Hi anu.. wlcome to the forum..Hug

First of all let me tell you your display image actor.. Drishti.. i love her a lot.. !! Embarrassed

I agree. their scenes are enjoyable as long as our lajjo madam does not start her pravachan or bhashan.. remember when he was about to drink when Lajjo - Rati and the pics issue was there. So as long as he is teaching and Lajjo listening I enjoy.. other way I hate it..

Hi Ash. Thanks for the warm welcome Hug Nice to meet a Drashti fan here.Smile

Lol...when she starts her bhashan, ignore her & drool on SK Day Dreaming

yes i  use to watch Drashti in  Geet hui sabse parayi  and the lead against  her was MSK!!  Maan sing Khurana!!

I guess Khurana Men are quite droolable kya!! LOL

harinisriram39 Goldie
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Could't agree more.. 100% correct. He know very well that Lajjo Loves her husband and its her husband why Lajjo is working him!! So after knowing the fact I dont think he will have that possessive feeling towards her.  Its just he likes her.

and yes i like their chemistry as Guru Shishya..!! 

We have so much variety of chemestries rt?? LOL
/QUOTE]

May be "bonding" is the right word - Bonding of Guru Shishyaa Big smile. In today's episode he tells that in this house its like there are two kids.  I wish they retain the relationship that way and not show any heartbreak of SK.  SK already has seen tragedy in his life. Its time he got happiness in his life and he gets to spend full of fun and happy life with his little daughter Mili. Though Mili is not his biological daughter, he does care for her.  Mili already started feeling the change in her father.  Hope it increases with each passing day and they share a great bonding. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASH_99ak75

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Could't agree more.. 100% correct. He know very well that Lajjo Loves her husband and its her husband why Lajjo is working him!! So after knowing the fact I dont think he will have that possessive feeling towards her. Its just he likes her.

and yes i like their chemistry as Guru Shishya..!!

We have so much variety of chemestries rt?? LOL
/QUOTE]

<font color="#000099">May be "bonding" is the right word - Bonding of Guru ShishyaaBig smile. In today's episode he tells that in this house its like there are two kids. I wish they retain the relationship that way and not show any heartbreak of SK. SK already has seen tragedy in his life. Its time he got happiness in his life and he gets to spend full of fun and happy life with his little daughter Mili. Though Mili is not his biological daughter, he does care for her. Mili already started feeling the change in her father. Hope it increases with each passing day and they share a great bonding.</font>

Correct again!! Guru shishya bonding was great to see specially guru scolding and shishya cribbing LOL

So true SK has suffered a lot in his life so he better keep a professional bonding with Lajjo and enjoy personal life with Mili.

Edited by ASH_99 - 17 July 2014 at 4:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39ak75

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
nice topic part of reason was lack of scenes between nik and laajo,hence chemistry came out but ultimately her character loves nik and that is where it should be though sagar is adorable character thanks to sidharth's good acting skills.

Edited by sami01 - 17 July 2014 at 4:32pm

ak75

Go to top