Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
don't hit me guys

i am also a fan of LAKHIL
ut i am really liking sagar-laajo jodi..

they really share an awesome chemistry with each other

and i like the character of sagar, i am feeling bad for him. just hope he will ot turn negative..

really love him..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

starry3Indiana22londonkababuCamrynASH_99angelic8219Tulasi14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really like sagar and lajjo's chemistry" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Well I agree about sagar's part. He is a great actor.

And don't worry we won't hit you as we simply can't LOL

But yes I respect you POV. About turning him negative.. I will quit the show if cvs ruin his character..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuharinisriram39awesome-rajiTulasi14

Hema48

Hema48

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I don't think Sagar will turn into a negative character and I really like the actor playing Sagar. He does such a brilliant job and I think Sagar's character is really interesting and the role is quite substantial!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuASH_99harinisriram39awesome-rajiTulasi14

harinisriram39

Goldie

harinisriram39

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Siddhanth Karnik is doing a fabulous job of playing the role of Sagar Khurana.

I really feel sad for him. He is aware of the fact that Laajo is married and is very much in love with her husband and wants to be with him.  Still he cannot stop falling for her.

I really wish his character is not butchered by making him negative. Its not romantic feelings he has for her. I wish, he reconciles to the fact that she is just his protege and his affections towards her is more like that of a Guru towards his sishyaa.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapashujani12londonkababuASH_99awesome-rajiTulasi14

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hi to all. My name is Anu and I visit this forum to read the daily update and comments. Started watching the show for Siddhant Karnick. I love his character and he is doing a great job bringing out the various shades of Sagar Khurana. I too sincerely hope he will not turn obsessive or negative in future. 

Sagar-Lajjo relationship is inter-twined. She needs him to achieve her dream and he needs her to get back his past glory. its a 50-50 equation. both have lot to gain from this. Sagar having a deep affection for her is understandable. After all , she is the first genuine person in his life who care for his happiness and well being and also for Milli.
At this stage ,If he falls in love with Lajjo , its going to cause more pain for him. He is aware of how much she loves Nikhil.. Sagar will again end up in 'self-remorse' mode , Start drinking , and think that he is always unlucky in love. 

Instead of ruining his character CV's should show his mature side as he is older than Nik and Lajjo and not create more trouble for them.

As for their chemistry, I enjoy Sagar-Lajjo scenes as both give their best and most of their interactions are intense . The hug scene on 15th jul epi was a bit odd. (can't visualise them as a romantic couple) and Sana with her petite frame kind of melted into Sid's arms.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaplondonkababuASH_99harinisriram39

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema48

I don't think Sagar will turn into a negative character and I really like the actor playing Sagar. He does such a brilliant job and I think Sagar's character is really interesting and the role is quite substantial!

Right Hema, He has done a fabulous job as an actor and his role in the show is substantial. To get such a guru itself is a big achievement i guess.  I have said this before as well he is a godfather to Lajjo. And he always praisies Lajjo for the charisma she has.. !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

londonkababu

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Siddhanth Karnik is doing a fabulous job of playing the role of Sagar Khurana.

I really feel sad for him. He is aware of the fact that Laajo is married and is very much in love with her husband and wants to be with him.  Still he cannot stop falling for her.

I really wish his character is not butchered by making him negative. Its not romantic feelings he has for her. I wish, he reconciles to the fact that she is just his protege and his affections towards her is more like that of a Guru towards his sishyaa.

Could't agree more.. 100% correct. He know very well that Lajjo Loves her husband and its her husband why Lajjo is working him!! So after knowing the fact I dont think he will have that possessive feeling towards her.  Its just he likes her.

and yes i like their chemistry as Guru Shishya..!! 

We have so much variety of chemestries rt?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

ASH_99

Goldie

ASH_99

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Hi to all. My name is Anu and I visit this forum to read the daily update and comments. Started watching the show for Siddhant Karnick. I love his character and he is doing a great job bringing out the various shades of Sagar Khurana. I too sincerely hope he will not turn obsessive or negative in future. 

Sagar-Lajjo relationship is inter-twined. She needs him to achieve her dream and he needs her to get back his past glory. its a 50-50 equation. both have lot to gain from this. Sagar having a deep affection for her is understandable. After all , she is the first genuine person in his life who care for his happiness and well being and also for Milli.
At this stage ,If he falls in love with Lajjo , its going to cause more pain for him. He is aware of how much she loves Nikhil.. Sagar will again end up in 'self-remorse' mode , Start drinking , and think that he is always unlucky in love. 

Instead of ruining his character CV's should show his mature side as he is older than Nik and Lajjo and not create more trouble for them.

As for their chemistry, I enjoy Sagar-Lajjo scenes as both give their best and most of their interactions are intense . The hug scene on 15th jul epi was a bit odd. (can't visualise them as a romantic couple) and Sana with her petite frame kind of melted into Sid's arms.

Hi anu.. wlcome to the forum..Hug

First of all let me tell you your display image actor.. Drishti.. i love her a lot.. !! Embarrassed

I agree. their scenes are enjoyable as long as our lajjo madam does not start her pravachan or bhashan.. remember when he was about to drink when Lajjo - Rati and the pics issue was there. So as long as he is teaching and Lajjo listening I enjoy.. other way I hate it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top