Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Welcome to India-Forum's L a u g h t e r Factory! Want to have a laugh? Have a joke that you want to spill?

Well the Crazy Creatives present to you T h e  L a u g h t e r  F a c to r  y ;  the perfect platform for you to showcase your humorous talent. Essentially all we want is for you, and us, to have a great b i g  l a u g h. 

Send in your very own p e r s o n a l i s e d  j o k e s that you feel will have us in splits. Make sure your jokes are crazy, witty and not to forget; funny. Embrace your funny bone! 

The best 1 0  j o k e s will be posted on India Forums- all IF-ians will be able to read your jokes and not to mention vote for the one that made them laugh till their stomach ached.

By the end of this game we shall have IF's very own funniest- 

K i  n g / u e e n .

So IF'ians- type frantically, laugh hilariously and fasten your seat belts- this is going to be one f u n n y ride! 

Each participant is allowed to send a maximum of 3 e n t r i e s. 

Originality is key! Each joke sent should be original and never heard before. If we find out that any participant has copied jokes from other websites they will be disqualified, immediately. 

All entries should be sent to our PM account - crazycontests - by 30th

J u l y. No late entries will be accepted

No bribing is allowed- you cannot promote your jokes in search for votes. Let your joke do the magic.  

The length of each joke should be 5-6 lines maximumremember- its a joke not an essay.

Use of fowl language or abuses will not be tolerated. Humour does not come in the form of inappropriate language. 

IF code of conduct should be kept in mind at all times. Sexual references should be limited (preferably non-existent). 

Lets get The Laughter Factory running!

Credits
..Athena..
CrazyBoy.-HD-.
-RD-
Angel-Jot.
-BlueEyes-

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 16 July 2014 at 8:59pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess2014PilothegirlTemptations.*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.SpunkyTigressdreamy_crazyAngel-Jot.hopper_oceanhinzDeviatedTesoro.-RD-starry.phoenixBubblyRbusybee..xbeyondwordsxANGELICEYES..Athena...HookandHybrid.bmtdluverAwesome-blossomAcidic_Sandebasree04-Areeba-BerryBlush07AASUS-BlueEyes--CutyeeBorn2DanceQH_DDEJ_FanRoopal_ArDiEdna_PhilipAngel_Luv.CuteKittyCat.Cutiepie RaniKesh123thambu.Amrita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|:|The Laughter Factory|:|IF's funniest K i n g / Q u e e n" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Join the fun guys! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-Acidic_San-BlueEyes-

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Ever since I left the CC team, the team has gotten more interesting with newer ideas and concepts. Wow. Awesome work CCs. This is very unique and interesting. Good luck to everyone participating. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-Acidic_San

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Waiting to read some hilarious jokes! Big smile

-Koeli_Appy-Acidic_San

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Good Luck to all the participants

-Koeli_Appy-Acidic_San

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Amazin one crazies...its really gonna b awesome i guess...loooking so forward to jokes...rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
All the best guys...

Acidic_San.Amrita.

Acidic_San

IF-Sizzlerz

Acidic_San

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Congrats to all participants great idea

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.