Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

we forgot everything else when saw them together..i kept looking at them & nothing else while i watched it again i realized the mistakes there so badly edited it ws,..also they could have putted a different song sequence or just instrumental music ws better way ...

alos other point is going in my mind maybe this is putted in last minute after the hungama happened due to pics..u know well know it...
like sia-omkar dance will come LOL

this ws for that to convey could be possible...

Dekh the editor sucks and it is time we stopped making excuses like last minute and all!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

His editing is awful and someone from this forum like Opti can do a better job at editing and teach him a thing or two!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

we forgot everything else when saw them together..i kept looking at them & nothing else while i watched it again i realized the mistakes there so badly edited it ws,..also they could have putted a different song sequence or just instrumental music ws better way ...

alos other point is going in my mind maybe this is putted in last minute after the hungama happened due to pics..u know well know it...
like sia-omkar dance will come LOL

this ws for that to convey could be possible...

Actually I liked the way it was although I wish they had used a close shot of the dip rather than the long shot but the title song was nice to hear here. Every other show uses a bollywood song but the song that suits Mriara best is the title somg so it was lovely how it was choreographed 😊
I think it was put in last minute as well because of all the Om-Sia hungama and our twitter rants have paid off πŸ˜ƒ
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Actually I liked the way it was although I wish they had used a close shot of the dip rather than the long shot but the title song was nice to hear here. Every other show uses a bollywood song but the song that suits Mriara best is the title somg so it was lovely how it was choreographed 😊
I think it was put in last minute as well because of all the Om-Sia hungama and our twitter rants have paid off πŸ˜ƒ

choreographed well but yeahh steps if u see were nt completed so chopping ws there...

chalo one thing is Many people agree on this this ws Paid-bk due to hungama happened like scared for that dance sequence
this ws last minute sequence shot...
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We complained about how Om and Mannat were being styled better than MJ and Tara but seriously who knew that they would be styled this beautifully for this scene! Even MJ nevee wore anything so awesome!
Wasn't a fan of Balli's moustache but it went so well with his outfit in tonight's episode! I've watched the dance like 50 times already and I still want to see it again

tara ne balli ab tak theek se dekhi bhi nahin...
aur dream mein MJ in balli style...πŸ˜†
sfarazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

tara ne balli ab tak theek se dekhi bhi nahin...
aur dream mein MJ in balli style...πŸ˜†

No it wasn't Tara's dream πŸ˜› It was Balli's dream Alexa πŸ˜†
He's the one who's fallen head over heels for Tara 😳
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No it wasn't Tara's dream πŸ˜› It was Balli's dream Alexa πŸ˜†
He's the one who's fallen head over heels for Tara 😳

oh πŸ˜²
🀣main bhi na...🀣
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

oh πŸ˜²
🀣main bhi na...🀣

Haan Balli paagal ho chuka hai tara ke pyaar mein.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lekin kya koi please Tara par ek danda maarega plsss mere liye.. How can she not recognise him? Paanch saal mein chehra bhool gai kya?? 

sfarazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoumiGirl

😳

Haan Balli paagal ho chuka hai tara ke pyaar mein..😳😳😳

Lekin kya koi please Tara par ek danda maarega plsss mere liye.. How can she not recognise him? Paanch saal mein chehra bhool gai kya??

Hahaha I think she knew it was MJ but his name tag and accent made her doubt herself. Jo bhi ho, Tara humesha MJ se hi pyaar mein partha hai. Chahe woh koi dusra avtar mein ho, Tara aur MJ ke dil humesha ek dusre par hi jaathe hai
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha I think she knew it was MJ but his name tag and accent made her doubt herself. Jo bhi ho, Tara humesha MJ se hi pyaar mein partha hai. Chahe woh koi dusra avtar mein ho, Tara aur MJ ke dil humesha ek dusre par hi jaathe hai

Yes.. she always falls in love with MJ.. So she has to trust her instincts a bit more now.. πŸ˜³

Anyhow, if she recognises him track will end quickly and I want Mriara to be dragged and dragged and dragged on forever.. 😳 (instead of dragging Om/Mannat/Lado).. 😑 So maafi to the creative liberties of Indian TV..πŸ˜†

Altleast now we can hope that Mj-tara talk over phone in secret, MJ will become the sketch artist for Tara and due to their secret meetings, maybe tara will get to meet Pari 
sfarazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoumiGirl

Yes.. she always falls in love with MJ.. So she has to trust her instincts a bit more now..😳

Anyhow, if she recognises him track will end quickly and I want Mriara to be dragged and dragged and dragged on forever.. 😳(instead of dragging Om/Mannat/Lado).. 😑So maafi to the creative liberties of Indian TV..πŸ˜†

Altleast now we can hope that Mj-tara talk over phone in secret, MJ will become the sketch artist for Tara and due to their secret meetings, maybe tara will get to meet Pari

Exactly if Tara recognised him easily then the track would end and then we wouldn't see a focus on Mriara so she can take her sweet time in recognising MJ πŸ˜† I mean it's about time we get to see a heavy dose of Mriara considering that we've had to deal with so much Om, Sia and Mannat of late.
You know Soumi I think it'll be like their friendship days again where MJ finds out that Tara is his wife before Tara knows MJ is her husband
Saba ke tweet dekh kar lag raha hai shayad humari liye bohot kuch surprises hai πŸ˜ƒ
4th wedding and unedited SR toh bantha hai πŸ˜‰