Mohit Raina to be Krishna in Life OK's next.

Posted: 9 years ago

Mahadev to go off air soon, Mohit Raina bags Life OK's next!

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jul 16, 2014, 05.22 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev|Mohit Raina (Mahadev)|Mohit Raina|Nikhil Sinha|Maha Kumbh
Mahadev to go off air soon, Mohit Raina bags Life OK's next!
Mohit Raina
It's time for Life OK to celebrate as the channel is amongst the top three channels in the GRP race. It seems like the NOW awards which airs every month and Life OK's strategy of giving something different other then kitchen politics has worked out in their favour.

The channel is ready with a fresh line up of shows that will take the channel to the other level. With the fresh line up, it's time for the old show to bid adieu to the channel. Life OK has never kept any of their shows on air for more than a year except Mahadev. But if sources are to be believed, Mahadev which was about to go off air in the month of January 2014 will finally go off within three months from now (16th July, 2014).

With this we have come across one more exclusive piece of news. Our credible source has informed that Mohit Raina aka Mahadev, who ruled millions of hearts in the past few years has bagged Life OK's another show called Krishna.

The show is being produced by Nikhil Sinha (the makers of Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev) and will go on floor a few months later. Life OK has already lined up another show titled Maha Kumbh which is set to go on air by October this year. Probably Mohit Raina's next show Krishna will also hit the screens by the end of this year.
Keep reading the space to know more exclusive updates on Life OK's new offering, Krishna.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Mahadev-to-go-off-air-soon-Mohit-Raina-bags-Life-OKs-next/articleshow/38488314.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv
Wish to C MOUNI ROY in this show opposite MOHIT
In that case Dhwani do u want Mouni as Radha or Rukmani.

Radha/Krishna love story is quite powerful but they never marry and he leaves her never to return. Krishna marries Rukmani and many more. So what role do u want for Mouni.
Originally posted by anubharad

In that case Dhwani do u want Mouni as Radha or Rukmani.

Radha/Krishna love story is quite powerful but they never marry and he leaves her never to return. Krishna marries Rukmani and many more. So what role do u want for Mouni.

oh! Is it a mythological show??? I think it is a fictional show which deals with the lyf of a man named Krishna..

If it is mythology, I'l choose Rukmini for Mouni.
Reasons:
1) krishna loves radha in teenage. So it wil nt act by mohit. But by a teenage actor.
2) I want mouni til the end (don't want to miss her in the middle again)
It is a mythological show Mohit had hinted in his last interview that he will be doing a mytho again.
Originally posted by anubharad

It is a mythological show Mohit had hinted in his last interview that he will be doing a mytho again.

Do u like Mouni to be the part f the show? If yes what will be ur option for mouni?
mytho again?i though he would do somethin diff..

bt still if he has said yes,there must be hopefully somethin good...

wishin him all the best n lookin forward to see this new show...

tfs
Honestly I have no answer Dhwani though I like Mouni. Ideally Rukmani would be perfect because she is the incarnation of Lakshmi so makes more sense for her to do that role.

But Krishna has so many wives and so many stories I don't know.

I wish it was not a mytho than it would have been nice to have cast Mouni with Mohit.
I wish to c mohit as a human character rather than a god. Wish it wil nt be a mytho and hope they wil bring mouni