Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Defending the Ayesha track in #PKDH

MissMystery thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Credits: Cool Cat of Myeduniya

Hello fellow 'PKDH'holics,

My initial post on the brilliancy of the Ayesha track has created a pretty unwanted stir in the fandom. The post was simply written so that people look at the current track in a different light and stop mourning about Pankhudi even after two or three months. I am not saying she won't come back...there's a high chance that she will but we need to be patient. 

Probably my message didn't come clear...all I meant was appreciate the current track and wait for things to unfold instead of reaching to conclusions about the potential story and cribbing over it.

For three months, almost 75% of the fandom has flooded every single one on PKDH cast with messages about Pankhudi. CVs have heard you and they will return Pankhudi (if they have intentions of doing so) when they deem it fit. They aren't casting a blind eye to your pleas. They have started a new track and cannot end it abruptly. Everyone has to be patient.

If you are complaining with the reason 'They shouldn't have started the track in the first place'...it's too bad because they have already started it. Unless you have a time turner, I don't think you can reverse it. Some people consider the track a mistake and some people like me consider it a blessing. But whatever it is, it's begun and you cannot reverse the wheels which are already in motion. They can be brought to a stop but it'll take time. 

Till then, appreciate what you are watching with the hope that what you want will happen.

Now that I have got my intentions of writing the post pretty clear. I will go on to defend my point of view which has been so vehemently opposed by PaYaDesire 95 and the remaining fans through this post - ndia-foru ms.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4095252 (Remove the spaces)

A/N - I hope this is treated as a healthy debate. I appreciate everyone's point of view and this is just a post to clarify my standing. I mean no disregard or hurt to anyone. If it happens in the process, I am sorry because that was not my intention. As individuals, I respect each and every one of you...it's just that our point of views of are different.

1) The Logic behind Harish's plan

Harish's plan was illogical. It practically made no sense for the reasons that have been mentioned in the post as well as several other reasons. It was a definite failure. 

But wasn't that the main motive of the CVs...to make a flimsy plan so that it could fail? If the plan was so good and well thought-out, it would succeed and the the story wouldn't reach where it is right now.

Besides, if you look at the plan...it's extremely filmy, which goes on to show Harish's thought process. He is an actor and the plan is his type. Probably the CVs did not think so much while making the plan but it all fits, right? 

2) The brutal murder of Pankhudi's character

You have made a valid point there. It was indeed the CVs job to explore the character of Pankhudi more which they failed to do.  This is the reason why the character had become monotonous and hit a dead end. I am guessing that they have recognized this mistake too. 

A word about the tracks suggested : Why would Adi start a business of his own when he was as good as the MD/CEO of Diwan industries? For that, he would have to have some conflict with the family, which was practically not possible at that point in the story.  After all the efforts, Pankhudi and Adi had taken to bring the family together, why would they want a conflict?

About Pankhudi, becoming an architect, her ambitions had died down.

I mentioned in my post that the Ayesha track has given CVs a chance to resurrect the entire storyline. It brings new dynamics to the story and helps correct the mistakes they made in Season 1. 

If Pankhudi does return, they have a chance to explore her character further because a long separation from family would have affected her mentality, wouldn't it? That's why I consider it brilliant. It opens the doors to many more opportunities. With this track, they can redesign Pankhudi's character to make her better and stronger. She would have renewed beliefs and ambitions. Sometimes accidents make you reconsider what you have to lose and what you have to gain better than anything else.

If Pankhudi does not return, CVs still have a chance to ensure that the mistakes  made in the PaYa love story, will not be repeated in the one with Ayesha in it. (i.e. If there is an AdiSha love story to take place)

For these very reasons,  I believe this track has a lot of potential.

3) Is Ayesha better than Pankhudi?

No one is blaming the character or the actress. Pankhudi was one of the reasons I started watching the show.

Pankhudi was the epitome of perfectness. I am not saying Ayesha's character is better because we can relate to it. 

What I implied was, it's a contrast to what we have already seen. It's all about two individuals who have been put through similar situations but the major difference lies in how their different personalities make them deal with it. 

4) Indian Serials are not a source of inspiration

I beg to differ when people believe that Indian serials are meant to give you an inspirational message. No...they are not. They are meant to project something that is larger than life so that the drama can provide you with entertainment. 80% of the saas-bahu dramas would not exist otherwise. It's about how you look at the serial. 

There are some individuals who look at serials to learn from the mistakes of others, to learn something about life. But the majority don't. But just because a minority looks at serials in that manner, it doesn't mean that serials are made for that purpose. For inspirational messages, autobiographies are recommended, not Indian television drama serials

5) The Repetitive Repetition in PKDH

If anyone remembers, I had earlier written a post on the Symmetry of PKDH. Most of PKDH is pure repetition. Literally 60% of the situations in PKDH were a repetition. Yet we all watched it! Why? Simply because there was a difference in the way the track was dealt with and there was a difference in the way the head-hurting villains executed their plans despite similar motives.

Similarly, the current track may be a repetition of what happened earlier but it doesn't have to end the same way. As mentioned earlier, both the tracks have started the same way but their end with or without Pankhudi and Ayesha is not defined. It's a chance to revive the story but if the CVs spoil this chance too, it'll be terrible! 

6) Memory Loss of CVs

The fact that Adi failed to recognize his wife from a girl who looks like his original wife on the basis of blemishes and marks on the body has also been brought to light. When an individual undergoes an accident like a landslide, it is bound to leave marks on your body but I have to agree about the tattoo.

Even though technology has improved to such an extent that even permanent tattoos can be removed, I guess the CVs forgot about it. In their enthusiasm to make the viewers believe that Ayesha is no Pankhudi, they forgot all about obvious body marks, especially the tattoo. Even if you have been through an accident, no one will remove your tattoo...that's for sure!

7) Similarity in faces - A Result of Reconstruction

Another thing that was questioned was the similarity of faces. I am not really sure what message was being sent out through the face reconstruction bit. Was Pankhudi's face reconstructed with someone else's or was Ayesha's face reconstructed with Pankhudi's? It's not very clear but that was one feeble attempt by the CVs to explain the similarity in their faces. I am not very clear on that hence I shall avoid speaking further on it. If anyone is clear on that topic, it'd be lovely if you could clarify for me.

8) I have complaints too!

Despite all the appreciation that I have been giving to the track, I have my share of complaints too. 

The first one being the terrible manner in which the holy month of Ramadan has been portrayed in PKDH. Ayesha and her family are supposed to be staunch Muslims and yet none of their daily activities depict that such a pious month is going on for people of the Islamic religion. 

Second is the manner in which Adi was ready to put his shares under the name of Ayesha. A man with a business acumen like Adi's would definitely not do that. Even if you want to obtain the trust of someone, you do not do such a thing. It is a big no! You do not risk your financial standing for a girl you met two months ago. They could have probably ignored that bit and not shown it at all.  

Lastly, where has Ghalib vanished? Wasn't he going to do something big? He's gone into hiding, now?

In conclusion, all I'd like to say is do not cry over spilt milk. What has happened has happened. Continue to watch the show with your hopes. But even if they are not fulfilled, don't be disheartened because I am sure the CVs have something good up their sleeves. Let's trust them. If they continue to disappoint you, don't complain like a baby...just pick your remote and switch the channel.

Instead of cribbing, try and appreciate the little bits in the storyline which are worth appreciating. Let's make the PKDH fandom a happy place and not filled with messages like 'CVS have ruined the show!', 'This track will be the end of PKDH,' They are too negative.

Be positive! You see, most of the unhappiness in the forums stem from the supposition that Adi will forget Pankhudi or fall in love with Ayesha and also the fact that Pankhudi is no more a part of the show. It's your resentment speaking. The resentment of having lost such an important character to whom you were connected at various emotional levels. 

Do not presume...let the tracks unfold. What I am saying right now is based on my hope that the CVs will make use of this opportunity and take PKDH to a higher level. If they don't, it's not my loss. It's theirs because they will lose a devoted viewer.

Both my posts were an effort to help you see the other side of the coin and reduce the negativity in the PKDH fandom. At the end of the day, what we are watching is just an entertainment serial, which is meant to make you light headed at the end of the day.

Watch and be happy. If you don't like it, watch something else that makes you happy. 

Loads of love,

Cool Cat 

Note: I do not own this post

Edited by Jezmine - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faizawangde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

My msg to COOL CAT 

I agree der were repetitives before too n we did complain about it but as a result dey changed the whole track... N if dey didnt had any story i stiill say dey shouldnt have killed Pankhuri... Dey simply could end the serial on happy note... N yes it isnt easy for all the fans to forget easily PAYA... They might watch the serial but wont accept whole heartedly d new couple... Yes in starting we trusted CV's aloot n still some people are trusting... N patience u really think?? after the two months drag any patience left?? N why to debate on dis topic... My frnd she shared her views u shared ur view... dats it Nakuul read both now let d CV's decide...

END OF OF DISCUSSION LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE WHETHER THEY LIKE OR NOT