Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SARA4444

i am behind her for god knows how many days ...still she iz not giving an os ... ðŸ˜†

😆😆😆...Keep trying!

B/W I get lost whenever I come to Lashy's  Thread😕

Courtesy - Varsha, Sara & Mehak🤣
Edited by harrybird - 9 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆Gangnam dance...

And for Jalal - no dance... serves you right.. 😆
harrybird thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

😆Gangnam dance...

And for Jalal - no dance... serves you right.. 😆

Never thought my NO DANCE prediction for Jallu would turn out right😭😭😭

Lashy, I was hoping for a grand (atleast decent) come back by Jallu...unfortunately no...totally pissed off today😡😡😡

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anjali my dear,

I am only sorry Ekta did not get to see this hilarious list of suggestions/predictions for the Mirchi War ahead of time. The actual onscreen proceedings might then have been MUCH more entertaining!

Your choice for Resham is spot on, and that of Abul Mali is  very funny. Of the whole lot, I liked  the CVs  choice for Jalal the best, as that is what he seems to be doing all the time these days. He is beginning to get on my nerves; the hamming as Veeru in Sholay was bad enough, but what followed was even worse.

Now we are going to have an Incredible Hulk, it seems. I  am now concentrating on Yudh (where, incidentally, I am missing you), but still I shall look out for your take on  The Hulk from Kabul.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=harrybird]
Fun take on Today's episode!

My prediction on how our girls are going to tackle abu mali & co😉Edited by sashashyam - 9 years ago
harrybird thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

Anjali my dear,

I am only sorry Ekta did not get to see this hilarious list of suggestions/predictions for the Mirchi War ahead of time. The actual onscreen proceedings might then have been MUCH more entertaining!

Your choice for Resham is spot on, and that of Abul Mali is  very funny. Of the whole lot, I liked  the CVs  choice for Jalal the best, as that is what he seems to be doing all the time these days. 

He is beginning to get on my nerves; the hamming as Veeru in Sholay was bad enough, but what followed was even worse.

Now we are going to have an Incredible Hulk, it seems.
 yep! 
I  am now concentrating on Yudh (where, incidentally, I am missing you. 
I am on cloud 9    Aunty, I am on my way), but still I shall look out for your take on  The Hulk from Kabul.

Shyamala Aunty