Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: faizawangde

Golmaal hai kuch toh... Is Ayesha only Pankhuri or what?? coz a person who kept searching Pankhu for two years cant forget her easily?? πŸ˜‰

Yeah that's what kept me wondering...πŸ˜• HOW can he forget Pankhuri??? HOW can he marry someone else?? Remember how Adi was always against relationships?? Then HOW come he got ready to marry a humshakal of Pankhu just after Pankhu's death???πŸ˜•

Hope there IS a mystery and Pankhu IS alive!!!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

WHAAATTT!!??!!!?!?!?!?Adi is putting all the property in Ayeshas name!!!!!!!!!!😲 What the hell!!!!!!!!!😑 I thought that if he has married Ayesha because of whever the circumstances were at least he would continue saying that she can never take Pankhuri's place and not treat her the same way as Pankhuri but...OMG!!!!!!!!What is this??!!!!😲 he never even wanted to give Pankhuri the whole property...but what has happened to him???😭

I hope what you are saying is right and there is a hidden secret that will bring Pankhuri back one day...that's all I want!!!!!!!

I thought once that Ayesha could be a negative character who will make wrong use of her face...and I wont mind that storyline at all!!!!! as ling as Pankhuri comes back!!!!!! I WONT be able to stand Ayesha taking Pankhuri's place!!!!! no no no...I don't even want to think it!!!!

I'm sorry for ranting so much😭 I am depressed...fed up of what is going on tin this show!!!! its enough now!!!! too much suspense!!! too much confusions!!! too much secrets!!! I just want Pankhuri to come back that's it!!!!!😭😭

yeah Nisha Adi IS doing so...though god knows what is going on in his mind!!!πŸ˜•

yeah NO one can take Pankhu's place! That's for sure. We won't allow that to happen.😑 But if Ayesha turns negative it would be awesome!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes this is so depressing...we want Pankhu back and she is JUST not coming!!!😭
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Adi s behavior is different..  hope there is a deeper reason for marrying ayesha & now the property / shares transfer 

yeah really hope so...πŸ˜• Otherwise I must say its all very boring...🀒
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

wow, now Adi has a hidden agenda??? This show needs to end or something with at least some dignity...bec they have no idea what they're doing

I understand ur frustration...lets hope for the best!😊
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

In that case I hope aisha turns neagtive and we get our pankhudi back

I m waiting for her

yeah it would be a good twist if Ayesha turns negative...and paves the way for Pankhu's return!πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for u Pankhuri...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
even i felt adi's behaviour a bit strange after hearing pankhu's death news...
may be ayesha can b a negative character... u never know latika can b involved in it...
faizawangde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Yeah that's what kept me wondering...πŸ˜• HOW can he forget Pankhuri??? HOW can he marry someone else?? Remember how Adi was always against relationships?? Then HOW come he got ready to marry a humshakal of Pankhu just after Pankhu's death???πŸ˜•

Hope there IS a mystery and Pankhu IS alive!!!

Hoping the same but it doesnt seem dat Pankhu is alive... 😭
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow your observations are quite deep, Shaily.
Either way, I just want Pankhuri to come back in Adi's life.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaily1008

yeah it would be a good twist if Ayesha turns negative...and paves the way for Pankhu's return!πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for u Pankhuri...

😊