Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

ACP Paddu karenge case solve..( fun post)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dey.bh

IF-Dazzler

dey.bh

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged

So we saw Paddu and his paltan in the Gd society trying to solve the missing case of Ruby and Ruby wala

No more Inspector Chalu ji Pandey ji. We have raised the standard now. Now, for missing baniyans for Gadas and missing achar ki barni of Bhides, ACP Paddu and his Paltan will only solve the case. TO get any assistance, type P.A.D.D.U and sent it to Asit bhai Modi.

Who is the script writer ? CID wala or TMKOC wala ? Actually, just got some rotten tomatoes and want to know who won it.LOL 

For a change, we will have Freidrick bhai repeating the dialogues of Hathi bhai and Daya bhai doing the garba on behalf of his only lookalike sister Daya ben.. Ya hallo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This time the garba song will be ... In the Mumbai, all over India.. we are bhai-ben we are the bhai-ben. 

will add some laterLOL  Have to go out now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall..kimaya..-MONA-balashiv15_Rohit_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ACP Paddu karenge case solve..( fun post)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

balashiv15

IF-Rockerz

balashiv15

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

So we saw Paddu and his paltan in the Gd society trying to solve the missing case of Ruby and Ruby wala

No more Inspector Chalu ji Pandey ji. We have raised the standard now. Now, for missing baniyans for Gadas and missing achar ki barni of Bhides, ACP Paddu and his Paltan will only solve the case. TO get any assistance, type P.A.D.D.U and sent it to Asit bhai Modi.

Who is the script writer ? CID wala or TMKOC wala ? Actually, just got some rotten tomatoes and want to know who won it.LOL 

For a change, we will have Freidrick bhai repeating the dialogues of Hathi bhai and Daya bhai doing the garba on behalf of his only lookalike sister Daya ben.. Ya hallo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This time the garba song will be ... In the Mumbai, all over India.. we are bhai-ben we are the bhai-ben. 

Debi ka top floor me bahut saare ideas hain LOL bole toh, dhakkan me ROFL

bole toh apun unka bhai hai,par woh apun ka uncle aunty hai kyaaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..-MONA-dey.bh

..kimaya..

Goldie

..kimaya..

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Nice post debby LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dey.bh

dey.bh

IF-Dazzler

dey.bh

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balashiv15

Dhakkan ?LOL

balashiv15

balashiv15

IF-Rockerz

balashiv15

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Dhakkan ?LOL

apun kya hai na, fultu bhai log ka ich bhasha use karela hai 

..kimaya..

dey.bh

IF-Dazzler

dey.bh

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Ek din Circus ka ek sher ho gaya tha chori. Circus walon ne Paddu ko bulaya aur case solve karne ko kaha.

Paddhu ne girraffe se pucha," tumne sher ko dekha hai"

Giraffe bhai ne kaha," Bachpan me dekha tha"

Paddhu," kiske ?uske ya tumhare"

Giraffe, " Dono ke"

Paddu," kuch to gadbad hai"

Daya," Kya gadbad hai"?

Paddu," Jo chiz bachpan me dikh rahi thi, achanak se dikhna kaise band ho sakti hai? Kahi kisi ne hum sab ki aakhein to nahi chura li hai na ?"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..-MONA-balashiv15_Rohit_

dey.bh

IF-Dazzler

dey.bh

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Dhakkan ?LOL

apun kya hai na, fultu bhai log ka ich bhasha use karela hai 
Mehta ko chakkar aagaye honge ab tak.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..balashiv15

..kimaya..

Goldie

..kimaya..

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Ek din Circus ka ek sher ho gaya tha chori. Circus walon ne Paddu ko bulaya aur case solve karne ko kaha.

Paddhu ne girraffe se pucha," tumne sher ko dekha hai"

Giraffe bhai ne kaha," Bachpan me dekha tha"

Paddhu," kiske ?uske ya tumhare"

Giraffe, " Dono ke"

Paddu," kuch to gadbad hai"

Daya," Kya gadbad hai"?

Paddu," Jo chiz bachpan me dikh rahi thi, achanak se dikhna kaise band ho sakti hai? Kahi kisi ne hum sab ki aakhein to nahi chura li hai na ?"

LOL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top