Maahi ve Updates -FTS (From the Start)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

hey guyss from today onwards i will try to give u regular updates on maahive from the start. since i dont want to confuse between 2 updates my update will be maahive FTS. even i havent been watching it from the start its just been a week since i m seeing it too, but these are the starting episodes. as far as possible in this psot i will try to cover the story till now. if i miss something will post again as intro post.

Maahi Ve - Sab TV - 12.30 am IST. this is the epidose i will be briefing u on.story so far:

sebo and preeto (S&P from now onwards) stay with their mother in Mumbai. their father is no more. his last wish was that their grandparents accept them and their mother. Due to some circumstances Jaswant (S&Ps father) has been thrown out of the house. Jaswant's parents - mother sukho and father Vir singh stay in Ludhiana. now there sukho's health is not good and panditji says some pooja has to be performed , also a marriage like cermony has to be performed with it. Sukho says she will sit for the pooja only if her poti and bahu comes here. Vir singh hates their sight but after lot of trouble agrees to call them. sukho also manages to convince him to allow them stay at their place instead of the guest house.now  S&P after getting the invitation are very haapy that they can fulfill their fathers wishes. mother and daughters reach ludhiana. after reaching there S&P realize that there is something fishy, though their dadi (sukho) talks to them very freely and lovingly, dadji (vir singh) cant stand them. they try hard but cant find a reason for it. everytime for all their questions dadi tells them some reason or other. Now some characters who have been introduced:

1) shibani - S&P's mother who is very simple and tries hard to win babuji's heart.

2) Baluma - he is the servant who has been with the family through thick and thin. been for ages with the family and is very close to dadi (sukho)

3) basanti - she is the cook of the family and is also a trusted member in the family. she and baluma always fight and when the director cant find story he wastes time by showing silly fights of both of them. she is called dadaji's chamchi.

4) chachaji- i dont remember his name, he is jaswant's younger brother and S&P's chaji.

5) 4kids- i dont remember their names too, these are kids who stay with the family and S&P spend most of the time playing with these kids.

once S&P and kids go to a mango orchard and steal mangos, thats when they meet saurabh proffessor, i dont know why he is called proffesor coz i missed those episodes and he punishes preto and makes her eat one whole basket of raw mangos

once all these kids and S&P are going out somewhere. that time Kuljeet and his friends come and pass some remark. so preeto gets very angry and she tells we will teach this guy a lesson, so she tells him that they have come from some talent search agency and are on lookout for handsome and good looking guys and make kuljeet take lot of ohotographs and then later he realizes that these girls have made a fool of him. this is the first time kuljeet meets preeto. then preeto once  buys food for all these guys and makes him pay the bill. after this encounter with kuljeet , kuljeet is compalinign to his frnd that preeto is too much and he needs to teach her a lesson, just then proffessor enters and asks wats up bro? thats when they show that they are brothers.

in a scene in temple when S&P go to the temple, bikram singh is standing there and these two take his blessings. the pandit there starts shivering. bikram singh asks them who r u gals and so nice behaved gals where r u staying. they are just about to answer and bikram singh gets a call and he goes home. the pandit thanks god that two enemy family members have taken and given belessings to each other which is a great achievement. then bikram singh goes home, he is the greatest enemy of vir sing (S&P dadji). bikram singh's wife is vir singhs sister. they were best frnds.but some family problem has made them bitter enemies. bikram singhs brother and sister stay with him, their brothers son is kuljeet.

thats itfolks so this was the story till now. i will give u updates on episodes as and when possible. i hope u liked my updates and please let me know in case of any change in style u want.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maahi ve Updates -FTS (From the Start)" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 22 September 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
oh thanks a lot
a quick update
keep up your good work

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
ooo cooll...thnx...i mizzed out on the beginnin and would luv to no wat happened Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top