Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nini06

wowww..simply wow...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..!!
dont dare to miss this post..!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Thanks Nini! Saw that you had read "Jodha's unshaken Trust" thread too ๐Ÿ˜Š
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved the war Radhika...Excellent. And the tools they used were so realistic.. except that Salima on foot with Rahim on her back... umm, it looked a little ott to me. Some scenes could have been done away with ...but fine!.I think the war fighting should have been with a heavy heart rather than everyone fighting with too much gaity..๐Ÿ˜•

but overall it was quite good...the ladies and their tactics...too good.

Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Radhika,  Jodha  being a Rajvanshi and a trained warrior was familiar with the practices of SAKA and JAUHAR. You watched the episode. Do you think that she chose Saka over Jauhar? Edited by Cleo12345 - 9 years ago
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cleo12345

Radhika,  Jodha  being a Rajvanshi and a trained warrior was familiar with the practices of SAKA and JAUHAR. You watched the episode. Do you think that she chose Saka over Jauhar? 

Jo had always been the one to defy gender differences๐Ÿ˜†.. Yes, she chose Saka over Jauhar.

I loved the war scenes- between Jo and mali and his sainiks.

What I found in bad taste was no mention of the brave women who went to war without any training on holding those weapons. It is naunces like these that set apart a good screenplay from the boring ones... Even Jo did not mention those ... they died in oblivion and I di not like it. Well they were going to die anyway, but common, the trained ladies, Jo, Ruq, Salima, Maham could not have taken on a huge army without the distraction provided by the other ' untrained' yet brave ones...
Jala should have saluted the whole harem ..and not just one... sure she led the way,, but others chose to help and follow too๐ŸฅฑAgain my own thinking... ever since the day Jo supported shehnaaz when Rahim fell off the parapet to his near death, ... I have lost the will to watch it...

Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: minnie2308

Jo had always been the one to defy gender differences๐Ÿ˜†.. Yes, she chose Saka over Jauhar.

I loved the war scenes- between Jo and mali and his sainiks.

What I found in bad taste was no mention of the brave women who went to war without any training on holding those weapons. It is naunces like these that set apart a good screenplay from the boring ones... Even Jo did not mention those ... they died in oblivion and I di not like it. Well they were going to die anyway, but common, the trained ladies, Jo, Ruq, Salima, Maham could not have taken on a huge army without the distraction provided by the other ' untrained' yet brave ones...
Jala should have saluted the whole harem ..and not just one... sure she led the way,, but others chose to help and follow too๐ŸฅฑAgain my own thinking... ever since the day Jo supported shehnaaz when Rahim fell off the parapet to his near death, ... I have lost the will to watch it...

After reading this thread, I had to  watch this episode. Tried not to think about historical accuracy so I could enjoy watching it...and i did. Jodha's  stand makes a lot of sense to me. Why drink poison or commit Jauhar when she is pregnant and believes that Jalal is alive? The best option available to them was to protect themselves as long as they could. Loved the motivation speech. And it is always a pleasure to watch a fiery Jo in that white shamsheerbaazi outfit. Paisa wasool episode for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jodha rightfully got the credit because she was the commander in chief during that battle. I didnt find it odd that unnamed haremwaasis were not given any credit...not because I think it is justified but because in the history of watching JA, I don't remember a common soldier being acknowledged for his bravery...it is only the commanders like Munim khan, SD, AK, Maan Singh and Hakim Mirza who hv DEK accolades and promotions bestowed upon them. To some extent this is true in real life too. It would hv been nice to see everyone being mentioned but if they didn't show it, I can live with it. 

Minnie, I lost my will to watch after the TM rape accusationtrack...actually the ME did it for me. Hopefully, I will start watching it after Nigar Apaa is respectfully forgiven for her 101 crimes, put on a pedestal, worshipped and given loads of psychotherapy to help her get over the " guilt". Till then, I am happily following the updates. 

I can never give up on this show. It has so much potential. Just needs a couple of good script writers to get it back on track. ...and a new casting director who stops the painful practice of adding ajeebo gareeb negative characters at frequent intervals. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Cleo12345 - 9 years ago
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: minnie2308

i loved the war Radhika...Excellent. And the tools they used were so realistic.. except that Salima on foot with Rahim on her back... umm, it looked a little ott to me. Some scenes could have been done away with ...but fine!.I think the war fighting should have been with a heavy heart rather than everyone fighting with too much gaity..๐Ÿ˜•

but overall it was quite good...the ladies and their tactics...too good.

Minnie

Fighting with gaiety ๐Ÿคฃ Ladies will fight as gaily as they party. 

But yeah I enjoyed the fighting too. Salima with Rahim on back and Jodha with baby in tummy - women's power at its best ! You should cheer for it!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Radhika,  Jodha  being a Rajvanshi and a trained warrior was familiar with the practices of SAKA and JAUHAR. You watched the episode. Do you think that she chose Saka over Jauhar? 

I will answer you shortly, Cleo! First let me think about it. It's a tough Q ๐Ÿ˜Š
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

After reading this thread, I had to  watch this episode. Tried not to think about historical accuracy so I could enjoy watching it...and i did. Jodha's  stand makes a lot of sense to me. Why drink poison or commit Jauhar when she is pregnant and believes that Jalal is alive? The best option available to them was to protect themselves as long as they could. Loved the motivation speech. And it is always a pleasure to watch a fiery Jo in that white shamsheerbaazi outfit. Paisa wasool episode for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jodha rightfully got the credit because she was the commander in chief during that battle. I didnt find it odd that unnamed haremwaasis were not given any credit...not because I think it is justified but because in the history of watching JA, I don't remember a common soldier being acknowledged for his bravery...it is only the commanders like Munim khan, SD, AK, Maan Singh and Hakim Mirza who hv DEK accolades and promotions bestowed upon them. To some extent this is true in real life too. It would hv been nice to see everyone being mentioned but if they didn't show it, I can live with it. 

Minnie, I lost my will to watch after the TM rape accusationtrack...actually the ME did it for me. Hopefully, I will start watching it after Nigar Apaa is respectfully forgiven for her 101 crimes, put on a pedestal, worshipped and given loads of psychotherapy to help her get over the " guilt". Till then, I am happily following the updates. 

I can never give up on this show. It has so much potential. Just needs a couple of good script writers to get it back on track. ...and a new casting director who stops the painful practice of adding ajeebo gareeb negative characters at frequent intervals. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Minnie, 

I agree with Celo's explanation about not naming the other women who fought in the war. Actually, even Ruq, Salima and Maham are not trained to fight a war. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Cleo,

Nigar has been forgiven and taken back into the folds like the proverbial prodigal daughter. She is being given loads of respect, love, friendship and possibly, Jodha's psychotherapy. So you'd better start watching the show again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm glad I could get u to watch at least one episode. ๐Ÿ˜†