Rishabala OS : Inspiration

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone !!! 
This is Azra , this is the first time i tried writing on Rishabala
 do read and comment !!!
Sorry for the mistakes 😊 

Thanx to My_VivJaan (Suru) because of her encouragement i am posting it !!!!!

INSPIRATION

Today I , Rishab Kundra stand here as a perfect role model for people . I have started more than 50 orphanages , the children there get high quality education , I am the CEO of top 2nd fashion house in India . Youngsters get inspired by me . People always ask me what inspired me , today I want to share my story of inspiration with you all .

I feel immensely satisfied by what I am today but I was not like this 3 years ago . Three years ago my PA Trishna , left the job due to some health problems . A new PA was appointed for me .Her name was Madhubala.Everyone called her Madhu. She was regular and very punctual . She completed all her task perfectly . One day she was late for the first time , I was very angry i never gave people a chance to explain but as she was new and talented I gave her a chance . She replied that she missed the bus and had to wait for the next one , so she got late . I warned her to be careful next time . 

After few days there was a meeting with investors i was waiting r for Bittuji to bring some important files , I heard madhu talking to her friends they were making fun of her as she was scared of crossing the road but she traveled by bus . I dont know  why but i dint like it when they were making fun of her .  

Months passed on , Life was getting hectic . It was  a Sunday but i had to prepare a important presentation for the client urgently , I called madhu for help . She came happily and helped me with all the work without making any tantrums .  After the work finished madhu left .After 15 mins i also left the office , I saw her standing at the road . I asked her if i should drop her to her home , she denied by saying she would go by bus . Then i suddenly remembered she was scared of crossing roads , I asked her if i could walk her till the bus . She happily agreed , she later thanked me and went .

Time was passing by we were friends. One day she came to my cabin and asked permission for going home early . I said it was only half an hour left for office timing to complete , she replied that her brother had come to pick her as today was taxi strike . I granted her permission. 

Next day i saw madhu in the morning she was getting down the bus , then it clicked in my mind that yesterday she went early stating that her brother had come to pick her up as it was taxi strike , but she traveled by bus . I decided to ask her . In evening when she came in my cabin for taking my signature on some important files , I decided to ask her . Madhu replied that her family was concerned for her safety and wanted her to come home by taxi but she traveled by bus without her family's knowledge . I asked her the reason for hiding the truth , madhu replied that she saved money by going by bus and with the money saved she buys chocolate for a small boy who is orphan , the small boy works as helper to the cobbler and does odd jobs as he goes to a government school in morning but he needs to earn money for his living . I was amazed by her . She continued that the smile on the boys face after getting the chocolate gave her immense happiness . I praised her for her selfless attitude and her kindness She replied that Happiness comes in small packages .

That was the moment I was inspired TO DO GOOD , TO BE GOOD . That day I understood that ,"You don't need a 3 hours long speech to get inspiration , sometimes all you need is a kind gesture ".

After that I tried to spend time with her , I started observing her wherever she went she spread happiness and brought smile on faces and then I realized I was head over her heels in love with my PA .My Madhu .

❤️❤️    "NOW SHE IS MY WIFE , MY BETTER HALF "   ❤️❤️

Thanx for reading , Do like and comment 😊😊

MY OTHER WORK 

Rishabala FS :   Unintentional Love    (Completed)

Rishabala OS : Inspiration

Rishabala OS : Beautiful Feelings

Rishabala OS: Surprise Pack Love

Rishabala OS : My Reason to Smile

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yipppeee me first to cmmnt!!! 🥳
another awesomee os azra dear!!! 👏 loved it...
keep writing more!!!!Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs , nice one,please do write more on Rishabala OS; Inspiration
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome
u should continue it
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5