Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

A very funny kind of cute pre cap

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Friends so what do you think of today's  episode.
since it is Tuesday and our updates are bit unreliable on Tuesdays so I thought lets start a episode discussion thread hereEmbarrassed

how sad were you all when you saw our dear nik looking for laajo and she going away, I loved hwo they filmed the scene .both nik and Laajo looked so good today, the chemistry between two was amazing and energy and longing was beautiful
Next was nik's doubts and chachu's entry. I am starting to like new gunja as today she got proper screen space and she did well. I want to hug the casting director of Show for bringing chachu back .He is one person who can relate to Nikhil.He could guide him in proper direction. Nikhil's mind and his thoughts were so real guys, hats of to the writers yaarClapClapClapClapClapClap

Now Ayesha and Adi's scene was so beautiful, it brought tears in my eyes ,Adi we need to know more about your thoughts...
now worse scene was stupid time wasting dream of Sagar. It was good scene but not needed. I liked though how Sagar is fighting a battle within himself, knowing how much  laajo's love means to her.so that was good thought as who can resist Laajo's charisma and charm, after alll this is the central idea of the story...
Now coming to the pre cap...
awww ... Nik's dimag ki bati jal gayi and I think he was able to put 2 and 2 together and conclude that Ranjho's room mate was no one else but Laajo.what a beautiful scene and wonderful thought they left us with..
so guys lets discuss today's episode and what would happen tomorrow...am really looking forward to some light kind of scenes between nik and laajo as they used to be usp of the show as well.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8wajrHema48varshitapCarinaashujani12ZulekhaLLaKhilALUJNA21-FreeSpirit-angelic8219paljaypop77

-FreeSpirit- Coolbie
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Lovely View Embarrassed and I enjoyed today's episode it was quite good I was actually hoping that Nikhil and Laajo see each other in the conference but the cv's want to continue with the angst LOL.. I agree the precap was so cute its like a basic instinct for laajo now that whenever she sees Nikhil she has to jump and hide so I am really hoping again that he pulls her out and we get some cute scenes I am really missing them together...
I think SK is in for some heartbreak even though he doesn't want to he is already falling for Laajo I am waiting to see what he does next..
I liked Ayesha-Adhi scene too though I want their story to move a but faster
Cant wait for tomorrow's episode Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapCarinasami01paljay

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Today's episode was ok for me, I liked Chachu and Gunja part, Adi-Ayesha part but not Sagar -Lajjo part. I don't want Sagar to fall for Lajjo.

Precap was Awesome.Dancing Finally they will meet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Lovely View Embarrassed and I enjoyed today's episode it was quite good I was actually hoping that Nikhil and Laajo see each other in the conference but the cv's want to continue with the angst LOL.. I agree the precap was so cute its like a basic instinct for laajo now that whenever she sees Nikhil she has to jump and hide so I am really hoping again that he pulls her out and we get some cute scenes I am really missing them together...
I think SK is in for some heartbreak even though he doesn't want to he is already falling for Laajo I am waiting to see what he does next..
I liked Ayesha-Adhi scene too though I want their story to move a but faster
Cant wait for tomorrow's episode Embarrassed
Uditi thanks for replying...am very happy to see my sweet friend back in forumHug you were gone and madam Shania was on unofficial vacation(as in she forgot to tell usLOLLOL) ..actually it would have been better if She did see nik even for small amount of time, but I guess they did not want to show Laajo rattled after seeing nik...pre cap I saw shows she will come outLOLWink so we will get funny scene too...
SK will get major heart break but what is a story without conflicts hence , am ok for it .
adi Ayesha scene was good this time, we saw a bit more on his face than defiance, he is moved by her and is fighting a loosing battle...
Me too cant wait for tomz... hope for very good episode...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carina-FreeSpirit-

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Today's episode was ok for me, I liked Chachu and Gunja part, Adi-Ayesha part but not Sagar -Lajjo part. I don't want Sagar to fall for Lajjo.

Precap was Awesome.Dancing Finally they will meet.
chachu and gunja were good, loved sweet chachu back, now nik's story can move forward to show his work and all... I really felt that even though it was very well thought of scene between laajo and sagar it was not leaving good taste...but it does show us how complex is writer's mind here...showed Sagar's inner wish about Nikhil, hoping that her husband leaves her and he could comfort her, yet his mind asking him to stop and rationalize the whole thing...it was good situation...pre cap to amazing naEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitapCarina-FreeSpirit-paljay

Carina Senior Member
Carina
Carina

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Awww i loved today's precap Sami DI. I think our Nik is  backEmbarrassed
I've had enough of watching the lonely kinda of depressed Nik's. I miss the easy going and always teasing handsome Nikhil. Good to see that he's backDay Dreaming Looks like we're going to have some lovely scenes between these two. We have really been missing their awesome chemistry na?
I think Nik's will have some flashbacks about Ranjho's convos, and he will finally understand where to look for Laajo. Or maybe Bheja will spit it out lol, that guy is known to be a real mine of infosLOLLOL 
As for Laajo, Nik's might have to drag her behind those curtains lol.

Why is she still hiding from him? This i don't really undestand..
But I'm happy to have been mistaken about today's epis. After watching yesterday's precap, i thought she would have to ignore him or something like that. But good to know that she did not see him.

Hmmm... Madam Shania is it huh? Good to see that i've been promotedBig smile

Our GD is on the right track againDancing
But don't ask me to kiss CV's for it ROFLROFL

Edited by Carina - 15 July 2014 at 12:53pm

varshitapsami01

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
haha Shania madam ur back so am happy u haven't seen my last vm either so do watch both versions of it when u get chance
and I knew she wont ignore him, I was thinking may be she will see him and then be pushed forward by crowd...but it was not the case and about nik...ur right it could be either that bheja will say that both ranjo and shreya knew about laajo being in town and nik will connect 2=2 together, I think she will come out at same time as he goes to pull her out, it will be funny scene where she will refuse to return the money saying it is her husband's money so who is he to ask for its returnLOL I really want that teasing nik back yaar,he used to tease her even when he was angry with her as he would forget about his anger...so I want that back and me wont ask u to kiss Cvs as they gave us stupid sagar scene but since we endured so many ishaana scenes so ek-2 chalta hai ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitap

sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
about hiding I think is bec Shania she feels she is nothing until she wins competition  hence waiting few days...laajo is doing everything for nik and one day she would quit fame world for him too ...

varshitapCarina

Go to top