Pavitra Rishta

Now that was what we call a...WOW!:Mod note pg12 - Page 5

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

[

Pari is a good girl, she loves him, he loved her too, be happy with her.

She is a good girl basically ( not a patch on her  mother though ) but she too has been terribly insensitive towards Ankitas pain ...
She knows what Ankit meant to Naren ...she knows it even now ...

that is why she was scared today that Naren may remember his past ...I mean if there was nothing then what is to be scared about ...

Ankita was never scared when she was with Naren ..She used to talk to Naren about England to get information about Ahana ..She wanted him cured .That was more important than staying with him as his wife ..

Pari was insecure of Ankita on so many occasions because deep down she knows that Ankita meant something to Naren ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is a good girl basically ( not a patch on her wonderful mother though ) but she too has been terribly insensitive towards Ankitas pain ...
She knows what Ankit meant to Naren ...she knows it even now ...

that is why she was scared today that Naren may remember his past ...I mean if there was nothing then what is to be scared about ...

Ankita was never scared when she was with Naren ..She used to talk to Naren about England to get information about Ahana ..She wanted him cured .That was more important than staying with him as his wife ..

Pari was insecure of Ankita on so many occasions because deep down she knows that Ankita meant something to Naren ...

And she still doubts about Ankita-Naren's relationship, as she questioned Rushaali, "Kya Naren Ankita se pyaar karta thha?"
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Tanya Di, Megha:

I buy what you are saying, but even then, if he remembers old things suddenly about how much he loved ankita, how can he fall OUT of love wth Pari also suddenly? Those memories, the old pretty ones and the new ones are also there na? He can get confused about what to do now and whom he really loves, but can't just forget Pari and go 'Oh my anki anki' na? That wud be so unrealistic.

I hope they show him shocked, remorseful, even thinking of Anki and most of all confused and guilty about what to do now as he doesn't wish to hurt both the girls.. but not show him forgetting Pari suddenly or not caring for her at all.. that wud be just.. weird. Wouldn't make sense.

Yes that will be d most unrealistic n disgusting thing to happen
Pari was his original love afterall...n then if he abandon's her after recalling ankita then that will be just too bad
They should max show him confused abt his love n remorseful for his behaviour towards ankita

Also I am not  very happy with todays development 
How can they show naren getting flashbacks so soon...I didn't expect that
There was so much drama regarding their marriage...n now from the next day naren starts getting those FB's
As if the marriage happened just to complicate things !
I wanted them to show paren happy for atleast one year...without him getting those FB's

Whats the need for a leap then ?

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Yes i hate her Ankita because she is the one because of Pari life spoil she is not just clear everything to her but making dramas infront of her . She know she have a relation with Naren and become mother of his baby but she kept dark Pari about it even she clearly know this fact effect Pari life in future . But i am not surpise she is not sincere in any relation , not wife , not friend , not sister , not daughter and even not mother because of her lies people say rubbish about baby .

Lol, I don't like Ankita hiding the truth and wanted her to be honest, but how is she harming Pari? she wants Pari and Naren to be happy together as they love each other. Amd she knows that the baby would create problems in their life and Pari especially won't be happy as she ( Pari) will go away from Naten after knowing this ( because she is good at heart!)
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muse10

I really do not want Pari to get hurt. She tried to be fair in every way to the best of her capacity. She should not get hurt. And for her sake, I hope Naren gets happiness in marriage.

That will be good for Ankita too. I really do not want this Naren anywhere near her till the end of the show. Please CVs have respect for women and do not make them weaklings that dance to the tunes of the men they love. If there is any dancing let both the man and the woman in love dance to each other's tune.

I totally agree! Btw how r u doing?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Pari was his original love afterall...n then if he abandon's her after recalling ankita then that will be just too bad
They should max show him confused abt his love n remorseful for his behaviour towards ankita

There was so much drama regarding their marriage...n now from the next day naren starts getting those FB's
I wanted them to show paren happy for atleast one year...without him getting those FB's

[/QUOTE]

Why should they be happy after what they did to Ankita  ...why should Naren be happy for even one second after the way he treated Ankita and her baby at the station ... ...

if someone does something so wrong then they should be punished na .

How would that look if it is shown that Naren and Pari are happy and having a great life , a great one year and his wife is going through so much all alone ...The smile on Rushalis wicked face gets bigger and bigger and Ankita is as good as if she never existed ...Ankita is the person who was responsible for Naren becoming better ...and now all of them are treating her as if she is nothing ...

It was Pari who went to the nursing home and had that argument with Ankita on which Ankita said she will go away for good ...Did Pari stop her , no she didn't ...

It was Naren who knew Ankita is going to Banaras but did he tell this to Ankitas family ( just out of concern as a well wisher ) No , he actually told Ankita to go away because that is what suits him ...

And Rushali ...she would love to see Ankita dead ...

Why should these guys party at the expense of Ankitas tears
Why should they pop champagne bottles when Ankitas baby does not even have a roof on its head ...

...If this  love caused so much hurt and injustice to a good person then what kind of love is that ...LOve is supposed to make you a good person ..

Naren and Pari love has brought out the worst in them ...

I want Rushali and Naren severely punished by God ...they do not deserve to be happy for even one minute ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Naren was married to Ankita ...He used her in every possible way , emotionally , physically , sexually ...you name it ...
And then when he got better ( thanks to her ) he threw her away .

It was his insensitive behaviour that made Ankita give up on her marriage ...

His love is love and her feelings were nothing ... For him she was not even a human being whose heart also could get hurt ...

He should not get away with this sin ...

God should teach him a lesson because now that everything is going his and Rushalis way, only God can teach these arrogant ruthless people the right lesson ..

Naren has  to break all relations with his mother and father ...personal and professional for the way they treated Ankita .

He should fall down on Ankitas feet to ask for forgiveness and also with folded hands ask Soham for forgiveness ...

He should take all responsibility of the child and declare it to the world that the baby is his ...but only if Ankita allows then should he look in the direction of the baby because he does not deserves the baby at all for the way he has behaved .

He should always talk to Ankita with utmost respect and never humiliate her the way he did before ...and also tell his wife Pari to always be respectful to the mother of his child ...

Until he does all this , he does not deserves even one micro second of happiness ...

and of course Ankita should not end up with him because she is too good for him , she always was ...

SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why should they be happy after what they did to Ankita  ...why should Naren be happy for even one second after the way he treated Ankita and her baby at the station ... ...

if someone does something so wrong then they should be punished na .

How would that look if it is shown that Naren and Pari are happy and having a great life , a great one year and his wife is going through so much all alone ...The smile on Rushalis wicked face gets bigger and bigger and Ankita is as good as if she never existed ...Ankita is the person who was responsible for Naren becoming better ...and now all of them are treating her as if she is nothing ...

It was Pari who went to the nursing home and had that argument with Ankita on which Ankita said she will go away for good ...Did Pari stop her , no she didn't ...

It was Naren who knew Ankita is going to Banaras but did he tell this to Ankitas family ( just out of concern as a well wisher ) No , he actually told Ankita to go away because that is what suits him ...

And Rushali ...she would love to see Ankita dead ...

Why should these guys party at the expense of Ankitas tears
Why should they pop champagne bottles when Ankitas baby does not even have a roof on its head ...

...If this  love caused so much hurt and injustice to a good person then what kind of love is that ...LOve is supposed to make you a good person ..

Naren and Pari love has brought out the worst in them ...

I want Rushali and Naren severely punished by God ...they do not deserve to be happy for even one minute ...

You are getting me wrong tanya di
Maybe i wasn't clear but i mean't that in a completely different sense
What i wanted to say is that there was so much drama involving their marriage
So much confusion...misunderstandings...mudslinging involved
And ankita was the worst hit...she was forced to leave everything n go far away
So i said that they should have shown them happy
I mean ankita did all this only for naren to be happy in his life
But thats not possibly going to be the case now...so her sacrifice is going to be waste na
Y did she have to get separated from her siblings..their love n care...N then fend for herself in a alien land ...If in any case this man was going to get those FB's so soon..

I agree with every point of yours ...these two actually dont deserve any happiness after what they did with ankita...even i can't personally bear that
I was just saying this as in ankitas sacrifice has gone waste...isn't it ?
So i said maybe they should have started with these FB nonsense later
I was just thinking very very logically...trying to find purpose in this whole drama

Edited by ankenfan - 9 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Yes i hate her Ankita because she is the one because of Pari life spoil she is not just clear everything to her but making dramas infront of her . She know she have a relation with Naren and become mother of his baby but she kept dark Pari about it even she clearly know this fact effect Pari life in future . But i am not surpise she is not sincere in any relation , not wife , not friend , not sister , not daughter and even not mother because of her lies people say rubbish about baby .

You need professional help to overcome this.
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmegha

Wow!! What an episode!πŸ‘It for fanfreakingtastic, I loved it!πŸ₯³πŸ‘

The moment it started I was really curious, firstly how's ParEn married life proceed and secondly, who will save Ankita from that goon! It was all Naren episode but I so freaking loved it.

[/DIV]

yeah me too was hoping for that but wow what a great focus, PaRen episode. Karmakars rocks πŸ˜† By the way a great post and no Ankita today.Edited by Saiflicious - 9 years ago
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Next