heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So Gopi cannot manage the house alone yet Rashi can manage the house alone... ??? Does rashi have ten hands that she can manage the house alone and gopi cannot... if rashi cud do it all theae years seva and all im sure kokila can have some sympathy. ... in these 8 years if rashi wanted she could have gone out all the time did aish aram and making the elders do all the work but did she NO ... She took her stand and understood her responsibilities and still di everything for everyone ! How can kokila say Rashi has NEVER undertood her responsibility it was Rashi who did everything when kokila was in her stupid unconscious state ... stupid woman... im sorry dnt intend to offend anyome but day by day kokila is beginning to irritate me... I really wish rashi can stand up and tell kokila everything in her face about the past 8 years !! These modis dnt deserve Rashi ...I really wonder despite all the shouting why has kokila srill not lost her voice or damaged her voicebox... I want rashi to do a kk where kokila looses her voice least it will be shanti in the house for a while 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risha8 thumbnail
agree with you completely looks like the one who runs away from responsibility is gopi but not rashi .she has changed herself completely and took the responsibility all alone where as gopi cant do that and top of that always runs behind rashi for assigning the work which was supposed to do by her😡
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for nice post👏👏actually rashmi sharma has made such stupid track so that viewers love Gopi n hate Rashi so everyone accept Rashi's replacement easily unlike gopi's.n trp doesnt suffer but here raji fans n Rucha fans r going to hate rashmi n sp.😡

Originally posted by: risha8

agree with you completely looks like the one who runs away from responsibility is gopi but not rashi .she has changed herself completely and took the responsibility all alone where as gopi cant do that and top of that always runs behind rashi for assigning the work which was supposed to do by her😡

Exactly, fine shes teaching meera but what about those times when shes not teaching meera and when meera is silently reading, im sure gopi can do work that time as well
but NO kokila has this DIVIDE and RULE 
if Rashi has keys she has to do EVERYTHING n GOPI RELAX
If Gopi has Keys RASHI DO EVERYTHING AND GOPI RELAX 
either way shes putting GOpi in favour ! 

A bit harsh it may seem but everything urmilla says against kokila is 100000000% true Kokila has always played divide n rule 😡

Originally posted by: gauri72

thanks for nice post👏👏actually rashmi sharma has made such stupid track so that viewers love Gopi n hate Rashi so everyone accept Rashi's replacement easily unlike gopi's.n trp doesnt suffer but here raji fans n Rucha fans r going to hate rashmi n sp.😡

If that was her plan its the most STUPIDEST ever😡 absolutley ridiculous track nothing new same old story of kokila trying to put rashi down ... if i was rashi i would have blown the roof by now in these many years ...and Rucha fans will always be RUcha fans till the end .. for me RAshi is Rucha and Rucha is rashi the star of the show😳
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
She told Rashi she cnt cook because she need to teach Meera... and what exactly she was doing talking to Ahem and Meera was no way doing her padai it's just bahana not to work... If Rashi make excuse that is big issue if gopi does same that is for noble cause such double standards!
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha ha totally agree
and can't understand why rashi tolerating  this
if i would be in her place i would leave my in law..where contentiously taunting me..
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure if you all forgot but...
Rashi was having fun with the keys of the house for 8 years. She was giving money from Modis to her mom...

When Gopi was there, no money could leave the house because Kokila was always making sure nothing could go wrong. 

Rashi always made hell for Gopi...her whole family except her dad made hell for Gopi growing up. Urmila only cares about money. 
Sure, Rashi helped with finding out about Radha, and yes she does have a heart...sometimes. But Rashi didn't raise her kids right. Gopi was the one as their teacher, to teach them how to behave and get blessings from elders, etc. When was Rashi doing anything? She is spoiling her kids and could not take care of them. 

Sorry all, but I have to disagree with you.  Yes, in times of need, Rashi is the one who helps out more, because she's got some smarts. But she uses people and her mom and herself are both extremely selfish people. Rashi was immediately ready to give up the keys for freedom...but when you are married, there is no freedom from household chores and taking care of kids. She could have offered to share with Gopi. How come that thought didn't come to her? She wants to have the upper hand in the house and the money but she wants no responsibility. 

I agree that Kokila is too strict but I can understand why at times. Rashi and Urmila are ridiculous. Remember how Rashi also got married into this house? Not in a very good way...she manipulated her way in.