Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rakesh Roshan: krissh passes 180 cr (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fashion_2005

if rakesh roshan is the director then the movie will only be about hrithik LOL he will make others actors look bad,because the movie is only going to be about hrithik..which is really boring. LOL

umm..other's look bad?Confused
KNPH-Amisha-BadConfused
KMG-Priety-BadConfused
Krrish-Priyanka-BadConfused

what are you talking about! sorry..but wondering!

btw..Krrish is raking up some veryy good movie! and that's pretty much wonderful =)
Dhoom 2 has to be the next big grosser now! but i still wish that it doesn't cross the Krrish mark..Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakesh Roshan: krissh passes 180 cr (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fashion_2005

if rakesh roshan is the director then the movie will only be about hrithik LOL he will make others actors look bad,because the movie is only going to be about hrithik..which is really boring. LOL

Yes Rakesh Roshan shud give chances to others potential stars like in the past  for his  own promotion too LOLLOL

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
ok, in knph, amisha didn't got much scope. it was all about hrithik and rakesh roshan even deleted amisha song jaaneman jaaneman. later he added the song after the release of the movie. Then koi mil gaya. Again the whole movie was of hrithik roshan. rekha had a better role than preity zinta. now in krrish, the film was completely on hrithik roshan. rakesh roshan even told priyanka to gain 20 pounds, i wonder why he said that? Confused he did not even concentrated on priyanka clothes, make up Confused im glad ash refused the movie as there was nothing for her. i was dissappointed in krrish. i thought maybe priyanka will have a good role but i hope she will have a good role in don.

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
lol wezyus
thats what im trying to say, rakesh roshan don't give other chances. i thought preity zinta will be in the movie for few minutes but she was there for just a minute or less than that. i hope the next movie rakesh roshan make, he should give others a chance. like in krrish naseerudin role was so annoyinggg LOL that the first movie i found naseerudin shah so bad and annoying. i felt krrish just kill him and end the movie.. LOL where naseerudin says BREAKING NEWS LOL I really don't know what was the writers were thinking while writing his role and dialouges.

DevilishSaira

IF-Dazzler

DevilishSaira

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
wow congrats krrish really deserve it to Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top