Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*vishal*

Goldie

*vishal*

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Rakesh Roshan: Collections of Krrish have crossed 180 crores so far!

Source: Indiatimes

Date: September 18, 2006

What are your future plans?

"Right now I'm sitting on the story for my next film. Nothing has been finalized as yet. It's all in the process. So you'll have to wait for a while before you learn that."

Are you making a sequel to Krrish next?

"No I haven't decided whether I will be doing a sequel to Krrish as yet."

Everyone is expecting a sequel again, especially since Koi Mil Gaya and now Krrish has done so well.

"True, but I have never gone by expectations. I like to do what I am comfortable with. It is very difficult to get the right content, and that is what I am working on right now. Once that is finalized, then things can move further."

When we had spoken to Hrithik, he had informed us that the two of you were already bouncing off ideas for your next film and that even another sequel was possible.

"Yes, it's true that Hrithik and I are throwing ideas at each other but that's in the preliminary stages as yet."

We hear Krrish is still raking in the moolah. How much business have you done so far?

"We're doing very well. I think we must have crossed 180 crores so far."

A lot of kids missed Jadoo in Krrish. Can they expect to see him in the next film?

"It all depends on the story that I finally decide to go with. So the kiddies will have to wait for a while before they get to know that."

With you introducing a lot of merchandise on Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish into the market, other producers are jumping on the bandwagon as well. How's the business?

"Yes, it has done very well. The Krrish and Jadoo dolls, the masks, and other merchandise are selling well. We've done about four crores of business, and we could have done better, but since this was the first time, it was more like testing the waters. In the future we can go much further. There's a huge market for such merchandise in India. We're coming up with comic books on Krrish as well."

Everyone is waiting to see Hrithik cast with Aishwarya Rai in Dhoom.

"Definitely, Hrithik and Aishwarya Rai are one of the most good-looking pairs in the industry today."

Are you casting them together in the future?

"They're a good looking pair but I can talk about that only when I decide on my story."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakesh Roshan: krissh passes 180 cr" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thats really awesome....and Krrish has become 2006's biggest grosser and biggest hit....and the next hige hit is gonna b Dhoom 2.....2006 definitly belongs to Hrithik...cant wait to see his films sweeping the most amount of awards at the award show this year

~Rashi~

*vishal*

Goldie

*vishal*

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Mr .Roshan cast aishwarya only if she has a meaty role, in parallel to hrithik otherwise dont ask ash to work with duggu.

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
wow Krrish has done well Clap

breathing_irony

IF-Dazzler

breathing_irony

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *vishal*

Mr .Roshan cast aishwarya only if she has a meaty role, in parallel to hrithik otherwise dont ask ash to work with duggu.

dont think ash will sign it if it isnt meaty...she has no shortage of offers...but yea, duggu-ash ROCK on screen!

*vishal*

Goldie

*vishal*

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by breathing_irony

Originally posted by *vishal*

dont think ash will sign it if it isnt meaty...she has no shortage of offers...but yea, duggu-ash ROCK on screen!

i think we said the same thing Smile Smile

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
if rakesh roshan is the director then the movie will only be about hrithik LOL he will make others actors look bad,because the movie is only going to be about hrithik..which is really boring. LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

thats really awesome....and Krrish has become 2006's biggest grosser and biggest hit....and the next hige hit is gonna b Dhoom 2.....2006 definitly belongs to Hrithik...cant wait to see his films sweeping the most amount of awards at the award show this year

~Rashi~

yeaa...krishh was awesomee....cant waitt to seeee dh00m 2 Big smile Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top