CID

!! Joyeux Anniversaire to King of Acting ~ Aditya Srivastava !! - Page 129

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
finally  watched all the birthday  VMs...πŸ˜›
1.Shreya

lovely caps...πŸ˜› nice song  transitions πŸ‘πŸ˜› loved that funny part...πŸ˜† thank you Shreya...😊

2.GD   1.from Daya sir to Adi sir...

OMG...what  a VM you made GD.....i am in love with it...πŸ˜› lovely caps and perfect song and all the duo scenes were my fav...πŸ˜›...2nd cap  i liked that so much...plz post that  cap of daya sir  and Adi sir  sitting at the hill...i never saw that before...😊.Daya sir ka swimming fear...πŸ˜†  but that swimming scenes😳.i loved them..specially the case of 'mask lady'☺️... you brought  back the original DUO...πŸ˜›.πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank you sooo much...πŸ˜›

2.Big Bro

loved all the disguised scenes of Abhi...😳song was lovely...πŸ˜›

3.Hello  Bro...

nice VM.πŸ˜›.although  at first their dancing steps were not matching with the song but last mein...it was good...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š i really wish that DUO perform on this song..😳.it is really best for them...πŸ˜›

3.Deba di...

1.Teri Deewani 

2.Teri Aankhein πŸ˜³

i am totally in love with your VMs di...πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ  kya kahu...lafz hi nahi hai mere paas...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

finally  watched all the birthday  VMs...πŸ˜›

2.GD   1.from Daya sir to Adi sir...

OMG...what  a VM you made GD.....i am in love with it...πŸ˜› lovely caps and perfect song and all the duo scenes were my fav...πŸ˜›...2nd cap  i liked that so much...plz post that  cap of daya sir  and Adi sir  sitting at the hill...i never saw that before...😊.Daya sir ka swimming fear...πŸ˜†  but that swimming scenes😳.i loved them..specially the case of 'mask lady'☺️... you brought  back the original DUO...πŸ˜›.πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜† Honestly ANAMIKA, now its really Difficukt to make VM's on DUO cz finding Song in DOSTI/FRIENDSHIP was almost Impossible... ab tou aisay Gany banty bhi Buht Kum hain...😭😭
I want to take the INSTRUMENTAL of that Song magar mila nahi so in searching heard it and like it too😳😳... I dunt like to take FEMALE VOICE Songs tou aur Mushkil ho jati hay...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I tried to come up with Different way and Personally I like that VM of Mine either the Result was Not upto the Mark cz Song Buht fast hay aur Buht jaldi Lyrics chaly hain aur Vdo ki linning Theek nahi hui pr chaly ga...
aakhir Baray Bhai ko pata chalna chahyey kay Main nay RAMZAN mein itna Waqt nikala aur banaya aur EIDI bhi Nahi mili...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chalo Thank You ...😳😳
I think Main nay, DEBA nay aur Tum nay hee ye VM dekha hoga...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
No TRP this time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2.Big Bro

loved all the disguised scenes of Abhi...😳song was lovely...πŸ˜›

Ufff its only done by DEBA, SHEEROO, SNEHAL, SHERYU, RIYA, MISHA, AMAN,  NEHA, ANAMIKA, GOOGLE and Others Help...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank You so much...😳😳

3.Hello  Bro...

nice VM.πŸ˜›.although  at first their dancing steps were not matching with the song but last mein...it was good...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š i really wish that DUO perform on this song..😳.it is really best for them...πŸ˜›

its TIMEPASS VM na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank You so much...😳😳

A Big Thank You for Watching VM's...😳😳
giving UR Precious FB...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I m sure its Improvise My Work in Future...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
again Thank you...😳😳
Jeeti raho aur Khush raho... Hamesha...πŸ€—
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gadhadada

A Big Thank You for Watching VM's...😳😳