Gustakh Dil 14 July 2014 written update

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
episode starts with nani trying to tell barkha how she was able to figure out about everything. She told Barkha that I found out from your irritation, anger  that it was because of Laajo.she said you never told anyone as you wanted to force laajo to go back. That is why you did that photography trick.
 now Laajo was an equal to our society and a small village simpleton became sponsor's favorite.?Barkha looks almost bored with controlled irritation. Nani went on to say that you have forgotten one thing, that she loves your son and your son loves her a lot. May be you don't give damn about her but he is living in hope that one day Laajo will come back to this house. You may treat her like dirt but he wants to honor and cherish her. He has become responsible just bec of this and is earning and being responsible. He has faith in laajo and her ability to succeed.
Barkha interrupted rudely saying so what mother if she is talented she is not yet a winner or a star.and even if she wins and becomes star it is not a foregone conclusion that she would come back to this house.
Nani is furious and disappointed and says she would come back and she would win this challenge given by you.
Barkha said I have never learned to loose and I never asked Laajo for any challenge. She si doing it on her own, I don't care what she does, And I have not promised Nikhil or her that I would welcome her back.
Nani said Laajo wants to prove that she can be part of your high class society. You should realize how many girls can reach this place despite given every facility and opportunity.
Barkha said you amaze me mom?
You brought me up this way, you are one who pushed me towards high society.
Nani is sad and barkha says even she becomes star she can not be part of high society as you very well know what is that socity.
nani said yes I know an di am part of that society too,but before that I am Nikhil's grandmaπŸ‘.I am grandma of a child whose own mother deprived of love and now when he is getting love from some one else you cant even tolerate that barkha.
Barkha changed her face like a chameleon and says mom you and your conversations tire me out. I cant go over this again and again. I am very clear in my mind what I want so please leave me alone.
Nikhil is driving in his car when he suddenly looked up at a hoarding with Laajo's picture. He is shocked and stops the car. He thinks to himself that how could Laajo be on a hoarding. He backs the car and gets out of it looking at the hoarding. He sees the picture clearly and her expressions change from confusion to wonder and then pure joyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
He reads that it is for a dance competition. He remembers that interview on radio .He thinks to himself that it is same person whom Sagar is launching. And this is laajo.He remembers when Laajo had told him that she would only come back when his society respects him. He remembered her promise that one day he would be proud of her. He smiles and cries to himself you have done it laajo.you proved yourself. Much more than you said .He laughed and cried at same time saying laajo I love you .He held passerby ladies and children telling them that it was his wife and wasn't she very pretty.(it was a very sad scene for me ,vibhav acted so well but scene broke my heart for Nikhil,his loneliness kills me😭)
He sat on his car's bonnet and looked at the hoarding crying and laughing at same time remembering simple sweet laajo of yesterday .He kept repeating that eh was very proud of her, he really loved her.He remembered how he had bumped into her parents and says to himself that you were here in delhi for so long and I had no clue(am not sure if he was sad ,happy or what ,he was simply overwhelmed and actor rocked it ...one of his best performance to date apart from some scenes like confession of love to nani or laajo)

Nani is sorting barkha's jewelry and barkha is surprised what was her mom doing. They were sarcastic with each other. Nani reminded barkha that she should think of Ayesha's wedding as you don't even remember anything apart from laajo and Nikhil.Barkha told her mom to stop talking about the both as she was tired of it.Nani gave a list of jewelry for Ayesha .Barkha says why don't we use same jewelry from wedding before.nani said she wont as she was superstitious about that.Nani is looking for Kangans but barkha remembers Ayesha had taken them for  a wedding. Ayesha came in and they asked her but she brushed it off and nani got suspicious.
Laajo is happy with her shopping. he remembers how barkha insulted at the Diwali .Anjali asked her what was it?Laajo said I just remembered some thing as I am from a very simple family  and I am overwhelmed by shopping with my own money. Anjali said I agree but your In laws are not poor, they are rich!!!
Laajo is surprised and Anjali told her she was sure she was Nikhil's wife after her children visited .Laajo said even I found out on that day that you were gunja and Rishi's mom; Anjali said I know Barkha well and I know she had problems with you .Laajo smiled sadly. anlaji said do you think she will take you back now?
Laajo said why would she take me back? I can go at any time, It is my In law's, my own house. I can go any time to my family and my husband. It was my own promise that I would only go back when I was worth his family and society. anjali just looked on with admiration .
At Nikhil's house Ravi told Barkha that he was  amazed after seeing hoardings, While Meera says that her eyes misted after seeing this.Inder asked Barkha if he missed all this(indirect question if she already knew)
Ravi asks barkha why was she quiet ? she said well what is big deal about a local hoarding about local competition. Ravi said but she is Nikhil's wife so it matters to him.
Meera tried bit more fun while barkha is fuming ,nani almost blurted out about her role but she kept quiet. Inder says how newspapers say that laajo says she is not star just a simple girl. He said this is true diamond.
Even Ayesha is so proud. Nikhil came in and gunja wanted to show him hoardings and he said he already saw on his way from air port. His nani gave him thums up while barkha looked on with same odd expression🀒 He said he had some work so went to his room, he talks to laajo's pic saying he will come to her news conference to talk to you.
Pre Cap : Laajo is getting out of car in a beautiful while outfit
while Poor nik just looks on ,he calls for her saying Laajo and she tries to look back 😭😭😭😭
why do I feel it would be a heart breaking press conference for Nikhil😭 but laajo will go back to his house ...lets watch and see...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sami. I think it was a good episode overall though I felt every family member was going on and on about Laajo but anyway it was her day!
Nikhil is over the moon! Poor thing he seems to have actually suffered more than Laajo hoping he will be united with her soon!
Now coming to Ayesha I was wondering whether her mum would find out about the bangle or not? So what is she gonna do now? Still more lies? Hope Nani finds out the truth and hope the silly girl at least confide in her Nani what she's done!
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Nani rocks.

I hope someone takes a video of wrong doing of Ratri and disqualify her, Barkha should be exposed too.
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema48

Thanks Sami. I think it was a good episode overall though I felt every family member was going on and on about Laajo but anyway it was her day!

Nikhil is over the moon! Poor thing he seems to have actually suffered more than Laajo hoping he will be united with her soon!
Now coming to Ayesha I was wondering whether her mum would find out about the bangle or not? So what is she gonna do now? Still more lies? Hope Nani finds out the truth and hope the silly girl at least confide in her Nani what she's done!

yes it was very nice episode and Laajo's achievement was indeed a huge so she deserved what was shown today.
best was Nikhil's reaction that it is such a sad day to be honest. I got super mad at laajo to be honest for few seconds...
he was so overwhelmed and vibhav as a actor just rocked it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I was really hurt seeing him like this...πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰

Ayesha ki pol khulne wali hai ...that much is true who it happens is to be seen, my guess is her revelation to family is going to be very dramatic...

Hema48 thumbnail
I think it's about time that Ayesha's family knows the truth! I'm fed up of her lies etc I want them to know she's sold her mum's saree and jewellery. It's about time she opens up at least to someone whether Nikhil or her Nani! Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
hema it wont be as simple as just telling some one, this production house doesn't work this way...it believes in dramaticsπŸ˜† hence u will get it in grand way of getting summons for  Ayesha from court or newspaper  or something dramatic on that line and whole family will find out at same time.
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

Thanks for the update, Nani rocks.

I hope someone takes a video of wrong doing of Ratri and disqualify her, Barkha should be exposed too.

totally nani was good but day belonged to Nikhil and his very powerful 5 minutes today---simply blew me away for his talent as actor, very blessed he is with voice, face and very expressive performance, thought it was heartbreaking to watch
Hema48 thumbnail
Sami I actually hate dramatic scenes! I much prefer direct and straight forward scenes but then indian soaps are something else really! 
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema48

Sami I actually hate dramatic scenes! I much prefer direct and straight forward scenes but then indian soaps are something else really! 

I agree simple is best but mark my words ------ it will be dramatic...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sami, I feel like crying 😭

After such a beautiful episode the precap was jut heart breaking..!!

Poor nik is not able to enjoy I guess.

Why he is going to see her in the mob anyway?

He should fine a lonely time ..

The episode was too good. Nik's excitement expressions were spot on.

So sad that he was alone when he saw the hoarding πŸ’”