Sports/Cricket

END of WORLD CUP n our discussions too :(

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
World Cup has ended  πŸ˜’ and so all the expert discussions in this forum πŸ˜†

It was great FUN here in IF πŸ‘πŸΌ Will miss it big time πŸ˜”

Thanks everybody for this wonderful one month full of HD entertainment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

All the best and see you all around in IF n if not then in Russia 2018 πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For my amazement , I haven't pour a single droplet of tear when Brazil lose 7 - 1 against Germany and 3 - 0 against Netherland but really felt aghast and sad had teary eyed when at last minute that score of Gotze make lose my Maradonians πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  They really gave tough competition to Germans and Karma is heartless and cruel and German olayers had tears of happiness in their eyes as they happily won without any frustrations and fear as Argentinians haven't enough time to respond back , I really loved Argentinian players , they fought while perspiring , being tired and injured till the end and such score at last minute is pretty unfair and the adversary couldn't have enough time to equalize , really I hate Karma ! Better luck for Argentina on 2018 , I am gonna support them :) Otherwise chill my Argentina fans , Messi won the gold trophy of the best player of this World Cup 2014 and I found him utterly cute and adorable while he was faking a faint smile to photographers , too restless and loyal toward his country , a stunning and amazing player one among millions ! Messi <3333 We still support and love you , you shouldn't have any remorses you did your best ! Congrats for Germany supporters ! Gonna miss you all :") :")  Will miss you too ghee's glutton , my bhukkat πŸ€— Thanks for everyone , for the great and cheerful ambiance , mocks , laughs , funs , fears , angers and frustration . . . everything was there present and made those moments and threads memorable ! Love you Sunny for your Maro Maro , funny post quoted from twitter and company ! Sweety loves you all guys πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by sweetystubborn - 9 years ago
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was never active in the WC discussions. But silently followed all those threads and topics. The live discussion threads have actually saved me from having heart attacks,whenever my fav team was playing. πŸ˜† It was really nice -silently hi sahi -being a part of the threads. I will miss this WC and the discussions in IF. Thanks a lot to the ppl who participated in the live discussions, updating each and every important move made by the players.
And Ash (you are a guy or a girl?😳),you have done a wonderful job in the live discussion thread and the WC news and updates discussion thread. Hope next time its Argentina😳
Edited by --aimy-- - 9 years ago
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
main nai roi
ya yaar but I will srsly misss the fun which we gad
all late night discussion,ek dusrey se larna apni team ke liye
ek dusron ki taang khichna etc etc.

And I guess 2018 se pahley hi meleinge hum sab kisi na kisi thread par

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'll miss posting here during the game too ... hopefully we all will meet soon somewhere here ...
Thxx Everyone 😊

& i'll miss these fans too πŸ˜³

Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll miss you all . It was a really good month. Hope to see you all of you around IF.  πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the good memories pplπŸ€—
Black_Angel thumbnail
I am gona miss everything 
Especially the discussion on IF πŸ˜†
Have created a lots of memories over hear
 witch r just super califr agilis tice xpiali doc ious 
thanks a lot guys for such a Faboulas memory πŸ˜Š
Hope to see you all around on IF πŸ˜ƒ
Gonna miss you all πŸ€—
Waiting for eurocup