Food, Drinks & Recipes

birthday gift for boyfriend

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Deepajoshi

Deepajoshi

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
It was my boyfriend's birthday last month and I completely forgot it!! It was about to start his birthday at 12 o'clock and suddenly I remembered his birthday!! I was like shit! Now??????
My friend always buys gifts, some items from Tohfaindia. I immediately gave her a call..she of course was sleeping!! 
Oops...but she is my best friend..:)  She told me to immediately visit Tohfaindia.com..and I did so..
Ohh..There was a huge collection of gifts! flowers and cakes as well..I chose the best gift, beautiful flowers and a yummy cake!!!!  I called him at 12, wished him...
Then in the morning, Tohfaindia delivered all the gifts on the time to him and my boyfriend got an amazing surprise! He was too happy..

http://www.tohfaindia.com/birthday/birthday-gift-for-boyfriend.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "birthday gift for boyfriend" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovelytyagi

lovelytyagi

Posted: 23 July 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
If your boyfriend posses a car then you can give him Resqme Keychain Car Emergency Tool. He will be more happier by thinking that how much you love and care about him. This car essential is a must one for all car users. I purchased it from SafetyKart. You can search for it online to know more stores. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top