Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera proposing to Baldev?

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What does that mean? The only proposal I know is of someone asking another person to be their bf/gf or husband/wife. Is Veera planning on doing that? Or does proposal also mean telling someone you like them? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Proposal in Veera show means telling you love someone. Remember even during Karan she said the same thing that I am going to propose to Karan. So just think in that way how Veera's proposal means that she is going to say to Baldev that she loves himEdited by sangu40 - 9 years ago
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
In Veera's POV, it means she wants to confess her love for Baldeva
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Proposal here not only means that she wants to confess her love to Baldev but also wants to marry him as shown in the precap! 😆
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Proposal here not only means that she wants to confess her love to Baldev but also wants to marry him as shown in the precap! 😆

So true! Veera is excited to marry ballu😆
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

So true! Veera is excited to marry ballu😆

Usne bola na main baad main pachtana nahi chahti😆...waise agar Ballu ki shaadi kahi aur ho jaati hain...to kya woh dur ki bua banegi Ballu ke baccho ka??🤔 just curious...😆
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElireEli

Usne bola na main baad main pachtana nahi chahti😆...waise agar Ballu ki shaadi kahi aur ho jaati hain...to kya woh dur ki bua banegi Ballu ke baccho ka??🤔 just curious...😆

She might take care of the babies! Bansuri is all ready to find a wife for ballu😎

Dur ki Bua and that too Veera..🤣🤣
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for Bansuri's reaction.