India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

my ludacris prediction! TASHUI?

veeru Newbie
veeru
veeru

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:22am | IP Logged

when i heard that ekta kapoor said that the killer is someone who we would never expect of, i started thinking, and thought of a very sensible prediction:

TASHU - remember her? maybe she killed mahi, and now is after kkusum so that she cn get with abhay!!!

or

Sid is really alive, and thought that he shouldnt intefere with kkusums life as she is married, but when he saw mahi, he may have wanted to get her out the way to clear the road for kkusum (this prediction is a bit crap, but i think that its a possibility...)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Actually............about a year ago I also heard that Sid was coming back. That's when nausheen was playing kusum. I think it was like in January 2004 that I read somewhere that Sid is or was really alive and was coming back. Maybe its now and he is the killer and abbay is covering up for him cause he (abbay) was technically the cause of Sid's supposed death right? Remember that is was abbay driving the other car when sid got into the accident and died. Maybe his mother and bua's planned his death to get kusum out of the picture cause they never liked her and so they made kusum believe sid's dead.......but he really wasn't.

Now, sid is back and want's kusum back?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top