RaBir FF - Hennaed Hands -COMPLETED Final Update on page 43 (9/21) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saravathi

Yes they met again..wow That Namaste Kabir she said was top attitude,I luvd it,poor Kabir..Their discussions were really like both pointing their personal life ,I luvd their convo,
Ur end is always makeus go what is next
Glad you got that, I was stressing out so much over how it would come across, hopefully if you didn't know of their past, it just came across as her confidence. But I wanted Rachna to make an impression, there is a method to her madnessπŸ˜†
Again, an outstanding portrayal of emotions... I loved the update... Great job...😊😊
Originally posted by anks209

Again, an outstanding portrayal of emotions... I loved the update... Great job...😊😊
Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying it😊
When is the next update? Eagerly waiting...😊😊

When is the next update? Eagerly waiting...😊😊

Sorry had a bit of a crisis, I had removed and misplaced my wedding ringsπŸ˜•, but have found them now , so can get back to the story.

Update should be posted before end of the day.

Glad you are enjoying it enough to want to know what happens next😊
Originally posted by crtkelly

Sorry had a bit of a crisis, I had removed and misplaced my wedding ringsπŸ˜•, but have found them now , so can get back to the story.

Update should be posted before end of the day.

Glad you are enjoying it enough to want to know what happens next😊
Oh... Hope all's fine now... N thank you... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Quite excited.  

Oh... Hope all's fine now... N thank you... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Quite excited.  

Yeah I was just really tired and obviously not paying  attention to what I was doing. Worst was that I didn't realize what I had done, until hubby asked where my rings wereConfused. He wasn't too impressed when I said that I didn't know, so I figured maybe I shouldn't be focusing on reuniting two fictional characters when I'm having my own issues🀣

All's well now and am working on  the next update as we speak.
Originally posted by crtkelly

Yeah I was just really tired and obviously not paying  attention to what I was doing. Worst was that I didn't realize what I had done, until hubby asked where my rings wereπŸ˜•. He wasn't too impressed when I said that I didn't know, so I figured maybe I shouldn't be focusing on reuniting two fictional characters when I'm having my own issues🀣

All's well now and am working on  the next update as we speak.
Serious yet hilarious...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

"Bravo, Miss Rachna Garg, bravo."

Rachna looked over to where Gunjan stood clapping, a broad smile on her face.

Naomi came to stand in front of her, "Ra, you were just awesome out there!"

"You don't think I pushed him too far do you?" Rachna asked, any bravado she had projected on stage now long gone.

"No, no, you've just left him with something to think about." Gunjan replied; already busy collecting the accessories and outfits the models were changing out of. "But, snap out of it, you know he will be looking for you soon, so let's get a move on here, Rachna. We can talk more when we get home, hurry!"

"Right, you're right." Rachna turned to her three friends who had modeled her designs, hugging each of them in gratitude, "Thank you so much, I'll be in touch soon, ok?"

Leaving nothing to chance, the three girls hastened their activity, minutes later finally able to catch their breath in their vehicle as it pulled away from the college.

Upon opening the door, her mother had smiled at the trio, and stepped forward to usher the girls into the house, hugging them in succession, first Gunjan and then Naomi. The last to enter, Rachna paused to look at her mother's treasured smile, before stepping into her embrace. "Mummy," she whispered, her voice cracking with emotion, so happy in having her hug returned in equal measure.

Releasing her first, her mother had instructed the three of them to freshen up while she prepared their meal. Rachna hesitated, unwilling to part from her, "Do you need my help, Mummy?"

"Nay beta, go freshen up, we will talk afterwards."

That mummy knew her so well, had known the reason for her hesitation only confirmed the mistake she had made in not taking her into her confidence those months ago.  It may not have changed the outcome, but maybe, just maybe they wouldn't be where they were either.

"Mummy, please I just need some time, this will give it to me."

"Rachna, I'm sorry, do you really think that your father will allow you to go to abroad alone for an entire semester?"

"But Mummy,"

"Nay Rachna, it's not going to happen, so you need to just accept that."

"So you are so against me now too, so against KT and I, that you will rather keep me here, and let me get engaged to a complete stranger? Mummy, is me being with him really that bad? Because of me, now he's characterless?" 

It had been an unfair to say such things, but Rachna pounced on her mother's hesitation, and pleaded again, "Please Mummy just let me have the time, when I get back I'll do anything you and Papa decide, but don't force this on me now, please."

"Beta stop, we will talk later."

Hearing her mother's and Gunjan's hearty laughter, Rachna looked up from her plate. Not unexpectly, Naomi was the source of their glee.

"I'm serious, Aunt Shail, 6 inches that's all I need, and I would rule the world, but as it is I'm stuck, like literally stuck with pins even, being Rachna's mannequin!"

"She really is that good Maasi Ma, "Gunjan piped in, "Maybe not rule the world good, but at least rule the runway."

"Well, I for one am glad for you being just as you are, otherwise Rachna would have had to select someone else to stick pins into, and where would we be, without knowing you?"

"True, Aunt Shail, so true."

Everyone had laughed then, but suddenly Gunjan looked at her watch, "Oh the time, Mayank will be home soon. Please excuse me."

"Um me too please, I just needed to skype my brother today, so excuse me as well."

Watching Naomi's retreat from the table, Rachna turned to see her mother looking expectantly at her, and silently sent thanks for the time alone with her.

"They aren't very subtle are they? Come on and help me clear the dishes while we talk"

Rachna's eyes widened at her mother's comment, but then why should she have been surprised; her mother understood them all too well, even her new friend, despite Naomi being with them for such a short time. Collecting the remaining items from the table, she followed her mother to the kitchen. They worked in comfortable silence, and the solace in completing the simple tasks together, after such a tumultuous afternoon was not lost on Rachna.

"Mummy, I'm so sorry."

Rachna had been unable to stop the flow of tears then, as she realized the magnitude of it all yet again; all of the troubles, but more so of the support, her mother's unwavering support during everything that had happened in the past months.

"Please forgive me."

"Rachna, I'm ever with you. You just forgot that for a minute, that's all," she responded as she reached out to wipe Rachna's tears. "Now tell me."

They talked, and Rachna held nothing back.

Finally, her burden lightened in its sharing, Rachna hugged her mother once last time before leaving the kitchen. She was still uncertain of what would happen, but at least now there was the tiniest ray of hope.

Watching as her daughter left the room, Shail waited until she was certain that Rachna was out of earshot, and finally dialed the number knowing that her call was anxiously being awaited.

"...Yes, they are back now; it seems to have gone well. No, nothing's changed at all on this end, but I don't expect he is in the best of moods though."

"As if he has been at all happy these last six months," came the laughing reply, "Don't worry, I handle Nanhe."

Next... Making Plans

Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
wow shayl n Dadi planning brilliant idea kelly
loved Rachna's doubt on how she talked to Kabir n sentiments were nicely written.Missing Kabir though wondering wwhat plans Dadi would do