Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

RaBir FF - Hennaed Hands -COMPLETED Final Update on page 43 (9/21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 2 Page 45

crtkelly

Goldie

crtkelly

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
OK Guys, I'm closing my eyes and jumping in on this FF bandwagon!

Got a story just I cannot got out of my head, so going to post before I lose my nerveSmile.

Inspired by the upcoming Teej Ceremony, something totally new to me, so I have had to do some research on it this weekend. Hopefully I'm not too far off in my assumptions, but open to opinions, critiques, any sort of review is welcome. Story to be told from both K and R POV Take a read and let me know what you think:

"Hennaed Hands"

It was the intricate henna designed hands that threatened to make him lose his composure.

Kabir had known it would have been difficult to attend the workshop at SVC college, but as ever his commitment to fashion had overruled his reservations when the faculty head of the fashion design department has contacted him to serve as a workshop panelist.  Always on the lookout for new talent and inspiration, he had hesitantly decided that it was safe to do so, after all Rachna was no longer a student here, his personal recommendation had ensured that. However it was natural that anything or anyplace remotely connected to her would bring back memories, but he had prided himself that he had made it through the event, with only student showcase and feedback session to get through.  In fact it had being going well; he had enjoyed the youthful presentations, had seen some potential in the students and even enjoyed giving them feedback...until now. It was the last student presentation and in an instant he had become undone and his mind could not help but drift back to six months ago.

He hadn't known that Rachna would participate in the Teej ceremony for his sake; hadn't known that  she has fasted on his behalf until she had sought him out that evening; needing to see him to finally break her fast. All he knew was that Rachna had never looked more beautiful when she had arrived at his home.  In hindsight, there was no way that her actions could not have been suspected; from her choice of the beautiful red sari she wore that day, to the elaborate henna design on her hands, Rachna had appeared more bridal than many of the married women in attendance; certainly more beautiful than all of them. But it wasn't until she shyly offered him Prasad, that Kabir realized the enormity of what she had done. His heart had quickened on realization of her sacrifice for him, and he had hurried her off to the kitchen for something, anything to give her sustenance.

Rachna had laughed then and had told him not to worry; she would get something at home, she had just wanted to bring her fast to an end, as it should be, but Kabir would hear none of it as he offered fruit and water at the very least. If at all possible her smile became brighter and so distracted by it, he hadn't   realized that she had presented her hands, palm up to him for his inspection.   He had admired the detailed henna design she had done, he would not have expected anything less, but nothing would have prepared him for the sense of rightness when in the midst of the intricate pattern he detected the letters KT. His gasp was audible and when he had looked up at Rachna he knew more than ever that she was meant to be his.

To this very day he would not recall when she had moved; when  Rachna had wrapped her arms around his neck, only that he had been seconds from heaven; her lips a fraction from his when everything shattered...

Next Rachna's POV...

Edited by crtkelly - 21 September 2014 at 7:57pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6haillydutchgirlChit15Brokengirlcj-the-greatesthaponividancescuteangelasyamkakkar93saravathisb1410Anhdara13awesome-rajihangokPookhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaBir FF - Hennaed Hands -COMPLETED Final Update on page 43 (9/21)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mkakkar93

Goldie

mkakkar93

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
heys wow kelly another new ff will just read now and i am sure it willl be very gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crtkelly

mkakkar93

Goldie

mkakkar93

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
its gonna something different will wait for the update eagerly and rachana in red saree oh wowluking forward to it kellyEmbarrassedand congrats on the new ffClap

crtkelly

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Already said. .it's awesome. .
Eagerly waiting for rachna's pov..

crtkelly

sb1410

IF-Dazzler

sb1410

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Wonderful start eagerly waiting for Rachna pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crtkellyawesome-raji

saravathi

Goldie

saravathi

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Firstly in luv with titleEmbarrassed
Kabir's intro was too professional,I liked t what happened these six months??,even i dunno abt this function may b i will learn in ur ff lol..
Rabirs romance was written very neat n in a matured way

crtkellyawesome-raji

hapo

hapo

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
God its too good i mean a different start and rachna in saree wow...
grt start n will be waiting for next update...

crtkellyawesome-raji

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
wow this looks really great, you have wrote it well..
rachna in saree, oww her fast for him...
excited to read more..please pm me when you update

crtkellyawesome-raji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top