Rangrasiya

|Ashish Sharma In JDJ| All Discussion Here|#5 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

rudrasa

rudrasa

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
He is so opening up nowadays, this performance was so entertaining.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_SanIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Ashish Sharma In JDJ| All Discussion Here|#5 (Page 7)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deep0909

deep0909

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barsana

Originally posted by deep0909

I find Shakti to be a fantastic dancer. She is way above the others in her dancing skills and is at a whole other level. She is not getting any real competition from the others

IMHO, the competition is between Mouni and Ashish. They both are good dancers and we will see a good fight for 2nd place between them.

whether the audience votes for Shakti or not, I think the contestants, judges, comperes and the audience can tell that Shakti is the top. No doubt there!

I have started watching JDJ just to watch shakti dance (ofcourse now that I am watching it, I don't miss the chance to see Rudra dance :-)). Her performance last week to "delhi wale GF" was just out of this world!

true,shakti is fantastic dancer...but saying that she has no competition will be 
wrong
see she is a trained dancer & others r not...all othersr  i think are new with the 
setup...so to compare will not be appropriate...
as for Ashish's score...yes i was dissappointed coz he deserved 10...judges 
were very impressed with his different style but it did'nt show in d marking...
i feel they give very less feedback ...i mean if they give him 9...he should be
made aware wat was lacking for that perfect 10...so that he can work on 
it...

ok. Sure. so who in your opinion can provide some competition for Shakti? I am discounting Akshat since he is a kid. From the adults?

For Mouni and Ashish. IMO, they are beginning to plateau out. I don't see much improvement in the dance skills in the past 2 weeks. To be fair, a lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. Facial expressions and such. If you look at his dance alone, the improvement has plateau'd out. Compare the lifts and turns etc from the past 3 weeks and you will see what I mean.
For Mouni too, I see that she is kind of plateauing out.

In anycase according to me these 2 are the only contestants that can give Shakti a run for her money

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiraoZeeliciousxo

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged

I find Shakti to be a fantastic dancer. She is way above the others in her dancing skills and is at a whole other level. She is not getting any real competition from the others

IMHO, the competition is between Mouni and Ashish. They both are good dancers and we will see a good fight for 2nd place between them.

whether the audience votes for Shakti or not, I think the contestants, judges, comperes and the audience can tell that Shakti is the top. No doubt there!

I have started watching JDJ just to watch shakti dance (ofcourse now that I am watching it, I don't miss the chance to see Rudra dance :-)). Her performance last week to "delhi wale GF" was just out of this world!

true,shakti is fantastic dancer...but saying that she has no competition will be 
wrong
see she is a trained dancer & others r not...all othersr  i think are new with the 
it...

ok. Sure. so who in your opinion can provide some competition for Shakti? I am discounting Akshat since he is a kid. From the adults?

For Mouni and Ashish. IMO, they are beginning to plateau out. I don't see much improvement in the dance skills in the past 2 weeks. To be fair, a lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. Facial expressions and such. If you look at his dance alone, the improvement has plateau'd out. Compare the lifts and turns etc from the past 3 weeks and you will see what I mean.

In anycase according to me these 2 are the only contestants that can give Shakti a run for her money
Agree shakti is the best dancer in jdj. .but not agree that aa lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. .agree shampa is utilising his great acting skill and wonderful expressions in dance. .but still I will say that he is trying his best and giving wonderful performances especially when he is coming from non dancing background

deep0909spate22

ranu20

Groupbie

ranu20

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I am watching JDJ first time because of Ashish sharma i just watch his performance and i vote for  him.. 

rudrasa

rudrasa

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I  too felt that Ashish was underscored, the comments were like you are going to get 10 but the marks did not show that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Can you please keep this discussion in the thread provided for it or in the forum that is dedicated to it? Because this is totally  unrelated to what this forum is for.

Thank you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10mchandelLuv_SanIshsamirao

Luv_SanIsh

Luv_SanIsh

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Can you please keep this discussion in the thread provided for it or in the forum that is dedicated to it? Because this is totally  unrelated to what this forum is for.

Thank you!

Exactly...It makes distraction for me in RR forum...

samiraoprincessunara

deep0909

deep0909

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

wrong
it...

Agree shakti is the best dancer in jdj. .but not agree that aa lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. .agree shampa is utilising his great acting skill and wonderful expressions in dance. .but still I will say that he is trying his best and giving wonderful performances especially when he is coming from non dancing background

Totally agree Sukhminder. Ashish is doing a fantastic job. And without any doubt he works very hard as well. And his dances are a treat to watch. Especially for us RR fans, who already love him.

Actually, its tough to believe he comes from a non dancing background, since he gives such amazing performances. same for mouni. They outdo themselves. Clearly their hardwork and commitment shows here.

who I can believe does not have dance background is Karan Tacker and Pooja. It shows :-). I am not being mean to them. but just saying that it shows.

ok enough said. I think ppl are deeming this thread is inappropriate. So this is my last post here.

zanayaforeverspate22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top