Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: barsana

true,shakti is fantastic dancer...but saying that she has no competition will be 
wrong
see she is a trained dancer & others r not...all othersr  i think are new with the 
setup...so to compare will not be appropriate...
as for Ashish's score...yes i was dissappointed coz he deserved 10...judges 
were very impressed with his different style but it did'nt show in d marking...
i feel they give very less feedback ...i mean if they give him 9...he should be
made aware wat was lacking for that perfect 10...so that he can work on 
it...

ok. Sure. so who in your opinion can provide some competition for Shakti? I am discounting Akshat since he is a kid. From the adults?

For Mouni and Ashish. IMO, they are beginning to plateau out. I don't see much improvement in the dance skills in the past 2 weeks. To be fair, a lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. Facial expressions and such. If you look at his dance alone, the improvement has plateau'd out. Compare the lifts and turns etc from the past 3 weeks and you will see what I mean.
For Mouni too, I see that she is kind of plateauing out.

In anycase according to me these 2 are the only contestants that can give Shakti a run for her money
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deep0909

ok. Sure. so who in your opinion can provide some competition for Shakti? I am discounting Akshat since he is a kid. From the adults?

For Mouni and Ashish. IMO, they are beginning to plateau out. I don't see much improvement in the dance skills in the past 2 weeks. To be fair, a lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. Facial expressions and such. If you look at his dance alone, the improvement has plateau'd out. Compare the lifts and turns etc from the past 3 weeks and you will see what I mean.
For Mouni too, I see that she is kind of plateauing out.

In anycase according to me these 2 are the only contestants that can give Shakti a run for her money

Agree shakti is the best dancer in jdj. .but not agree that aa lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. .agree shampa is utilising his great acting skill and wonderful expressions in dance. .but still I will say that he is trying his best and giving wonderful performances especially when he is coming from non dancing background

ranu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am watching JDJ first time because of Ashish sharma i just watch his performance and i vote for  him.. 
rudrasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I  too felt that Ashish was underscored, the comments were like you are going to get 10 but the marks did not show that.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can you please keep this discussion in the thread provided for it or in the forum that is dedicated to it? Because this is totally  unrelated to what this forum is for.

Thank you!

Luv_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Can you please keep this discussion in the thread provided for it or in the forum that is dedicated to it? Because this is totally  unrelated to what this forum is for.

Thank you!

Exactly...It makes distraction for me in RR forum...
deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Agree shakti is the best dancer in jdj. .but not agree that aa lot of Ashish's dancing is acting. .agree shampa is utilising his great acting skill and wonderful expressions in dance. .but still I will say that he is trying his best and giving wonderful performances especially when he is coming from non dancing background

Totally agree Sukhminder. Ashish is doing a fantastic job. And without any doubt he works very hard as well. And his dances are a treat to watch. Especially for us RR fans, who already love him.

Actually, its tough to believe he comes from a non dancing background, since he gives such amazing performances. same for mouni. They outdo themselves. Clearly their hardwork and commitment shows here.

who I can believe does not have dance background is Karan Tacker and Pooja. It shows :-). I am not being mean to them. but just saying that it shows.

ok enough said. I think ppl are deeming this thread is inappropriate. So this is my last post here.

Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree shreya Ashish was totally underscored as usual judjes are biased 😡
SONAM.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread...sorry aaj hi dekha
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all the best ashu for tomorow i m nervous for him , hope he does well