Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usha29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update! & faceoff was written beautifully.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
krisha r sisters😳
waiting eagerly to know abt her past😳
and rey saved kriya frm falling down hayeee
awesomee t was👏
continue sonish⭐️
alex754 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Huh so finally kriyaansh on good terms
Awesome update
Wanna know kriya's past
Update soon
Thanks for pm
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update👏
kriyansh fight had a nice ending👍🏼
sharon n kriya sisters😲
seems like kriyansh r falling fr each other😊
update soon
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Intresing update... 
So krisha already know each other... that was unexpected... 
Want 2 know abt Kriyas past.. continue soon dear !!!!
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update diya..

krisha are sisters...wow..

update soon
thanks 4 d pm
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Thanks guys!
Glad u liked it..
Suspense aaj khoolega par aur ek aa jaayegaaa p😛
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaswaronholic

Thanks guys!

Glad u liked it..
Suspense aaj khoolega par aur ek aa jaayegaaa p😛

Tu bas suspense hi dathi raho...pyar kab karenge wohdoh smiley
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
KRIYAANSH SS- CAN A STRANGER BECOME THE LOVE OF UR LIFE
PART 4

Hope u guys like it😊
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REY'S P.O.V.

There was something wrong with Rey. He just couldnt get that angelic face out of his mind. He thought of calling Sharon but Sharon's perfect timing, she called him herself. 

"Hey Shar! I was just gonna call u" greeted Rey

"Hey Rey! I wanted to ask u if u could come to CCD. Oh and why did u wanna call me huh?" asked Sharon

"Definitely, I'll be there in CCD! U have any problem if I want to call u or only your Swayam could do so." teased Rey

"Shut up Rey!! Now tell me whats the reason that made u want to call me." asked Sharon

"Shar, I wanted to know more about Kriya and u both are childhood friends so could u.. please please please dont refuse!" begged Rey

"Am sorry Rey! U dont know Kriya, let her tell it to u herself not someone else telling u. Shes made me promise" apologized Sharon

After a long session of saying no to Rey and apologizing! Rey agreed,"Alright"

Rey badly wanted to know everything about Kriya! EVERY SINGLE THING!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 KRIYA'S P.O.V

Kriya wanted to erase her past! She couldnt have it following her anymore!! The best way she could ever erase her pain and past was by writing it down. She always used this method and it always worked. She hoped her writing could help her out. She found a paper and pen and started writing...

I am alone, I am alone! I have spent 1 whole year living alone... Leaving my family just to become a dancer. Mom and dad hated dance but I just couldnt stop myself from dancing. Mom and Dad hated dance because Rahul, my younger brother died due to the 5 words DANCE. Dance wasnt just 5 words for me it was my life! Mom had given me a chance to forget, leave dance but it was just within me, in my soul.. My name is Kriya Rai Prakash, cousin of Sharon Rai Prakash. Her mom and dad had allowed her to dance but I wasnt, I was banned!I couldnt stop myself from dancing and I was out of the house. No one knew where Kriya Rai Prakash went. Some say she is dead while some say she is lost but Kriya was alive and safe with a different name and personality, I was Kriya Rai Prakash but now I am Kriya Ghai. I had stopped believing in love because of one incident, many had tried to use me.. I stopped trusting people. My best friend, how could she plan to tell my parent about dance when I was banned from dancing! How, how? Sharon, my angel , my cousin was the only one who supported me but I left, not telling her where I was until now. After leaving the house, I have been through a lot but as everyone say LIFE IS THE BEST TEACHER, I hope one day I would gain happiness. I dont trust anyone, I cant fall in love! I am forever alone...

Kriya's story of her life! She couldnt burnt it nor could she tear it but her writing hadnt betrayed her. She did feel a lot better. Her face was red and her eyes were teary eyed. It wasnt easy penning her feelings down after all. She just smashed these papers in her handbag and fell asleep with tears rolling from her eyes..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

REY'S P.O.V

Rey was getting ready for the dance academy. Today was sunday so didnt have to go to office. He grabbed an apple and drove to the academy.

"Hey guys! Ready?" asked Rey to the class.

He choreographed their routine on dilbara, remembering yesterday's battle. He had switched off the music to teach them. Just then, he heard Kamli playing from somewhere nearby.He knew it was Kriya. He told the class to practice the same routine and left to see who was dancing, just to make sure but badly in a hope that it's Kriya!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRIYA'S P.O.V

Kriya was dancing alone. She didnt have a class until 1 more hour. She just danced,swaying her body and removing her loneliness.
 HER BETRAYALS! HER SADNESS! THE CURSE SHE HAD OF NEVER BEING HAPPY! 
Just then she felt someone holding her waist and that person pecked her cheeks but before she could see who it was,that person had dissapeared, vanished into thin air! "Who was that guy??" thought Kriya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REY'S P.O.V

Yep, Rey was the one who had pecked Kriya. He knew it would be hard to make her his but when he saw her dreaming, he didnt leave any chance to touch her again. She looked just like an angel, she had an effect to make him dissolve into her! The effect by which Rey couldnt resist not meeting her atleast ONCE! He vowed to know her past.
TADA! He got an idea. He, Reyaansh Singhania knew how to know about her past.He knew everyone writes their sorrows down somewhere. He had often seen Kriya writing something on a few papers and then stuffing it into her handbag.
Yes, she always had his pair of eyes on her, he couldnt even stop himself. She was mesmerizing but her smile was missing which he would gift her again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMO: WILL REY KNOW ABOUT KRIYA'S PAST?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope u liked it!
Please click the like button and comment!
Chappals and jhootas welcome..
zaroor do-tin tohh milenge aaj😊
Mansi98 thumbnail

Yupiiee😊

finally me 1st😃
nice update👍🏼
kriya had so much in her past
the way u described her pain it reached my heart
hope rey soon comes to knw about kriya's dreadful past
n make her smile again😊